Part 11

Open up to me Taemint

Key's POV 

I was watched Taemin taking care of you 
he did so well I'm so proud of him and you two looked so cute together. 
I wish you wouldn't die you should be together. 
But don't worry we are gonna help you fight this and you are gone live. 
Two days later you got so sick you had to go to the hospital. 

Taemin’s POV 

you have been sick in hospital for a few days now doctors say it's because you live is getting to an end. No, this can't happen they still don't have cure yet. 

I don't want to lose you. 
Even if you have been in my live so little I don't know what to do without you.
But even if you don’t make it. I will make sure you will be happy your last moments.
He already planned everything in his mind when he visited you the last time before you were released tomorrow. Even though he wanted so badly he led you parents bring you home. 
They have more right for that than I do. was what he thought. 

A few days later I came to visit you. Well not really I hoped I could surprise you with a trip to the zoo. So now I’m standing before your door. Wish me luck.

When I knocked on the door it was you how opened it.

Your POV

I opened the door to see Taemin. 
“Taemin. I don’t expect you here. Come in”

I sat down the sofa with Taemin. He looked kind of nervous. 
Like he had something to ask but didn't know how.

"thank you for coming." I said. "I was starting to feel lonely." 
I quickly explained myself. 
"my old friends don't want to come anymore they think they will get sick from me."

“Really that’s sad, though I hate to say it but I don’t think they are your friend if they do that.”

“I know it just feels lonely.”

“there is no need to feel lonely. You got us now.”

“You’re right thanks.”

“not a problem” he said with a smile. Damn that smile it’s so cute. 
“though would you like to go to the zoo with me?”

“Yeah sure”

“What’s wrong you don’t sound so excited. Don’t you like the zoo. Should we go somewhere else.”

“no, no that’s not it just whenever I go out I have to wear this mask but I don’t really like it.”

“Well I can wear one too if that makes it better.”

“You wanna do that for me?”

He nodded “sure if it makes you feel better wearing one I don’t want you to get sick again”

“I guess I would. Okay lets go then.”