part 3

Open up to me Taemint

A far-off voice called your name in your sleep. You hum something annoyed in response and want to go back to sleep. But the voice comes  a lot closer and more recognizable. Taemins voice. You open your eyes you see his face very close to yours.
“Taemin?”

“you must be really sleepy. You always fall asleep lately. Wait am I boring to you?”
He asked worried.

“no, no, no you’re not boring I just have some trouble sleeping that all”

“are you trouble with something? Are you worried about the project? Am I not a good partner?”

“Aigo Taemin no, no, no it has nothing to do with you. There is nothing to worry about.”

 Though that was not really true. You didn’t have trouble sleeping. In fact you have been sleeping over time. You always felt tired and found yourself falling asleep everywhere.
Your mom has been noticing that too. she already made a doctor’s appointment.
You could tell Taemin but there was no need to make him worry about you. 
It was probably nothing. And your mom was just over reacting like she always did. 
Speaking of witch she came walking in your room asking Taemin if he stayed over for dinner.
He said he couldn’t and looking at the time he says he needs to go home now.

The next day you parents came to picked you up from school. You feel a worried Taemin watching you as you get in the car. You watch out of the window as the car drives away.
You smile at him hoping to take some of his worries away. Everything was going to be fine. 
On the way to the hospital for the doctor’s results you suddenly started to feel a nervousness up in you. Staring to feel more and more uneasy you move in your seat. You rest your head agents the window. Feeling a wave of sleep coming over you. You eyelids are getting heavier till you almost can’t keep them open. You curse to yourself for falling asleep again. 
You try your hardest to keep yourself awake but you can’t help from falling to sleep. 

Once you open your eyes again you see your already at the hospital. You get out of the car with your parents. Getting in the hospital you walk to the little doctor’s office taking a deep breath before you walk in. You had already done some tests and it was time for the results.