part 5

Open up to me Taemint

You hear Taemin calling you. Sitting on the beach you were watching the boys play in the water. Taemin calls your name again. You look up at him.

“Are you alright your shaking?” he asked with a worried face.

 

“I’m fine really” you reply but Taemin didn’t let you go further than I’

 

“Are you cold?” he asked worried and wraps a Towel around you.

 

“Taemin I’m fine”

 

“Tae what’s wrong” Key came asking

 

“She is all shaking I don’t know what to do”

 

“Tae if your girl is not feeling well you should bring her home.

You know what bring her home and when you come back I will teach you

How to bring up your umma side and take care of someone okay” key said

 

“But wait I’m not his girlfriend”

 

“Oh girl you don’t have to hide Tae already told us you too are together and my tae-baby doesn’t lie”

 

“But we really aren’t”

 

“Re really. Tae-baby I told you very well not to lie to me or anyone else. I’m very disappointed in you. Looks like we are going to have a long talk after you get back.”

 

With that Taemin grabbed your stuff and walked you home.

When he hadn’t said anything till you were almost home. You saw he was staring at the ground all that time

 

“I’m sorry I lied about us I just. I was so happy about finally being able to spend time with you. Because I always had liked you. And they were all talking that I should ask you.

I didn’t want to look like I’m week so I just”

 

“It’s okay”

 

“It is because now you know I like you do you want to be my girlfriend”

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t”

 

“Why because you’re sick. I can take care of you. I want to take care of you”

 

“It’s not that. I just can’t. I I got to go inside now thank you for bringing me home”