part 1

Open up to me Taemint

You were at school it was break time and you were talking with your friends. 
“I swear it he was looking at you” your friend tells you. “I even heard he liked you”
Another said.
“How could you know that they never talk to anyone” you reply. You were talking about were a group of 5 boys in you school. They only talked to each other because they found themselves better then everyone. Thought you must say they looked pretty good. Every one called them SHINee thought nobody knew why they just did. Since the first day you saw them you had a crush on their youngest member Taemin. He was sitting right before you in class and you always found yourself staring at him. 


The bell rang and you were getting to class. And you prepared for another few hours staring. Knowing how boring upcoming classes where gone be. When your teacher made an announcement about the last school period that would come up in a few weeks 
For the last period of this school year. It was task that you would work in groups of two on a big project that would determine you grade for the period and if you would pass this year or not. You get op when the teacher tells the class to make groups and walk at your friends. Telling you they already got groups you ask how you could work with when they give you a little push into Taemin’s arms. You blush and apologize to him. 
“Should we work together on the project?” you ask when you see you two are to only ones left. 

A few weeks later the last period starts and you and Taemin have to start working on your project. You have secretly been looking out for this moment since you knew you had to work together with him. And with a little smile you walk up to him at the end of class today. When you asked him about making planes together he seemed to bit nervous. You guess it was because he was not used to talk to other people then his friends and definitely not a girl.
But he explains he doesn’t do well with strangers.
“Well I know the perfect cure for that” you say giving him a smile.
You tell him to meet you in front of school next Saturday. 
He nods saying he will be there. When you both leave to go home.