part 16

Open up to me Taemint

Taemin’s POV  

After watching them a for a few I turned around I wanted to walk away. When I saw the boy came out of the room. He just stared at me for a little.

“You are Taemin right?” he asked me.

“yes”

He grabbed my arm and pulled me with him.

“Ya, what do you think you are doing?”

“Noona! Noona! Look who is here.” He came screaming in to her hospital room.

“Taemin you came.”

“yeah I told you I would right.” I said.

“Well I leave you two alone and wile I look for my parent.” The boy said. And he left the room. 

“His parents?”

“yes my uncle and aunt he is my cousin Luhan.” she said.

“Oh”

“I saw your concert of last night. Well Luhan just showed me a bit. I was amazing I loved the song.”

“really, which song.”

“I don’t really know he didn’t tell me the title but it was something like Ara eosaekhadan geol
Gakkai deo dagawajwo
Nae gwitgae da soksagyeojwo
Neoui yaegil deureulge
Or something like that. 


“Beautiful, I mean the song name, I mean the song it’s called beautiful” I said getting al red.

“really that is a beautiful name.” she chuckled. 
“Did you write it?”

“Me, no Minho did though Jonghyun writes most of the songs Key Onew and Minho write two, I did also but my songs where never good enough. Not that I mind I love singing and not writing is just too hard for me.”

“Oh I see.” 

“well I guess you wouldn’t be coming when school starts tomorrow.”

“I guess not”

“I will say hello to everyone for you”

“That would be nice.” She said looking a bit down.

“Is something wrong you look a bit down.”

“I’m okay I just I just don’t wanna be here like this”

“well I guess it’s normal to feel like that.”


After some time of talking Luhan and his parents came and I decided to take my leave.
Promising to visit after school. 


For a week long Taemin came everyday though one day he came and the room was empty.
The only thing he could do was sit on the bed and think of where you could have been. A few minutes soon became an hour. and still on one there. He heard many footsteps but none of them where yours. 

“Where could she be”

After a bit more waiting someone stepped into the room, but it wasn’t the girl he was waiting for. 

“Are you waiting for miss _____?” the nurse asked.

“yes, is there something wrong with her?” I asked worried.

“No, nothing’s wrong. She is in some test right now it may take a few more hours.” 

“Oh, I see well I guess I better go home then. Could you tell he I was here?”

“Sure I will.”

“Okay thank you” I said a left.