Part 9

Open up to me Taemint

“R… really h.. how” Taemin stuttered. 

“Well it’s a small chance but they are working on a cure. Though they haven’t found it yet, but they expect to find it in a month or two. That and somehow my life got longer.” You tell happily. 

“that's amazing this is better than any gift you could get." He says hugging you tightly spinning you around.

“Taemin”

“Yes?”

“can you let go you’re crushing me”

“omo I’m sorry” he says letting you go “I just got so happy I couldn’t help myself”

You chuckle “its okay”

"But how could your life get longer?" 

"I don't know" 

"jjong that is the magic of true love." Key said. 

"well you know what to do now right Tae." Onew said. Witch made both of you blush. 



At the end of the day Taemin was driving you home. Just when he parked the car you asked him something.

"Taeminnie?" 

"yes?" 

"I didn't dare to ask this with the guys but" you say playing with your fingers. Staring at them because you’re too scared to look at him 

"But what?" he asked with a bright smile on his face. 


"well I" you stumbled. 

"you what? Tell me, you know you can tell me anything?" 

"I know, wanted to ask something" 

"so ask me" 

"I can't I'm sorry I'm too scared right now to ask" 

"what you don't need to be scared. I won't bite." 
"I can't sorry" you say getting out of the car.
"I guess I will see you bye" 

"bye" Taemin said waving at you and you waved back than her drove away. 

When he was gone you scrolled yourself for not asking. 
"well I guess I have to ask him next time."
You say to yourself before you go inside and lose to door.