Part 12

Open up to me Taemint

Your POV 

I was walking with Taemin we just entered the zoo. The first thing we saw where the penguin. "Omo look at them they are so cute" I couldn't help it they were just too cute. 

"they are right." 

"But isn't it too hot for them here" 

"no, these are not the same penguin’s that live in the cold areas. These can stand the heat.”

After the penguin’s we went to the flamingos and then the monkeys. 
From the monkeys we walked to the reptile house. We saw snake's Taemin even petted one. Then we saw the lizards. 

"this one looks like a dino" 

"like Jonghyun-hyung" 

~

"aren't the elephants supposed to be here?" Taemin asked.

"yes but I can't see any" 

"maybe they escaped" 

"what but they would tell if that happened right" 

"haha don't worry they didn't escape they're probably hiding somewhere." 
We walked on we saw giraffes, zebras, rhinos, buffaloes, wolf's, tigers and lion's. 

"Taemin" 

"yeah, what's wrong" 

"people are looking at us. I don't like this. This is why I don't wanna wear this mask." 

"I don't mind wearing one.” 

"they look at us like we are a show" 
"then we give them a show" 

"wait, what, don't"  

But it was too late he already had his phone and started playing a song. 
He gave the phone to you and started dancing. 
The only thing you could do was watch in amazement. His moves where fast, y and prefect. 
You could see the joy on his face you could feel how much he loved it. 
Even with the mask he could bring his feeling. 
He wasn't smiling with his eyes or lips but with his whole being. 
You weren't the only one how saw its everyone did 
and soon there was a big crowd of people watching Taemin do his dance. 
After the song was over the crowd gave there applause. 
Taemin gave a deep bow and thanked his public. 
After every one left he looked at you, 
you could see he was smiling and there was a little pink blush on his face but it was nothing compared to yours.

“What do you think?” he asked.

“That was amazing I didn’t know you could dance like that”

“Really you liked it.”

You nodded. 

“shall we go further then. I really wanna go to the aquariums they say they are really amazing here”

“sure”

And so we walked on to the aquariums. When we entered the first where small. 
With small fish and some with seahorses. 
The walls looked like rocks and the lights made the fish look like they were glowing.   
The further we got the bigger the aquarium’s and the water life in them there was the biggest one about two storeys high. It was filled with different kind of sharks some other fish, turtles and things I didn’t even know what they were. 

Now it was time for the tunnel. Where the fish would swim over you. 

When they got outside of the aquarium you got into and other building. It was built to simulate a tropical environment. It was filled with the sound of tropical birds. 
There was a waterfall and a few animals. There also was a restaurant where you sat down and eat something. After eating and resting you visited the last animals and went home. 
By the time you got home Taemin had lift you up on his back and you where fast asleep.   

When you got home Taemin Laid you down in your bed. He carefully tucked you in and took your mask of. “because I know you don’t like it. good night sweet dreams” he said.
Watching your sleeping face.