part 6

Open up to me Taemint

fter you close the door you lean on it dropping down on the floor. Feeling like there is no energy felt in your body. And everything becomes black for your eyes.



When you wake up again it was already the next day. You try and snuggle up all of the comfort from your bed. But realize you can’t get back to sleep anymore. You had a feeling something was wrong. So you decide to get up. 
After getting dressed you check your phone. You had 23 missed calls from a number you didn’t even know. And leaving you also with 11 texts. Wondering how it is you start reading his texts. 

11:46 PM 
Hello this is Key. sorry to have snatched your number for Taemin’s phone. 
But he didn’t come home last jet. And we are really worried about him.
What did you say to him.

~~
11:47 PM
Did I add that my Tae-baby never was out this late. 

~~
11:51 PM
What if something bad happened to him.  

~~
11:51 PM
Did I say he has never been out this late

~~
0:21 AM
Why are you not answering.

~~ 
0:23 AM
How can you sleep when my Tae-baby is missing 

~~
1:01 AM
Taemin is still not home jet.
We are gone look for him 

~~
3:38 AM
We can’t find him. Going home now hope we can find him tomorrow

~~
3:40 AM
Please if you know where he could be tell us okay

~~
3:41 AM
So this is how Key was talking to all this time.
This is Jonghyun I will tell Key to stop texting you. And leave you alone.

~~
3:41 AM
But if you have any idea where he is please call us 



You almost fell back on the ground after reading this. Taemin had been missing. Why? It must have been because you rejected him. He must have felt so bad.
Before anyone could ask you were out the door. You had to find him no matter what.
You ran off to the first place that came in your mind. The amusement park you took him for the first time. It was a long run to the park. And you didn’t even know if you could make it till there. But you had to find him. You made it till the gate of the park. That’s where your legs gave up. And you let yourself fall on the ground. Sitting on the ground you looked around trying to caught your breath.

But there was no one at the park.