→ Partner: Chanyeol - EXO

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

 

Name: Kwon Mina

Partner: Chanyeol - EXO

Scenario: When Mina is watching

Chanyeol playing a scary video game,

and later at night, when they have to

go to sleep, she gets scared.

Requested by bxnn-y

 

Chanyeol rushed over and stuffed a video game in Mina's face. "IT'S THE NEW ALL TIME BEST VIDEO GAME IN THE WORLD!"

Mina shoved it away and scrunched up her nose. "What kind is it?"

He handed it to her, an excited grin on his face. Mina froze when she saw what type of game it was.

"It's about a Zombie Apacalyse where the person-"

Mina zoned out on his ranting. She just stared at the video game in horror. It was Rated M for mature because of the high violence and blood.

Chanyeol poked her cheek, taking her out of her trance. "Mina-ah?"

She looked up. "Y-yes oppa?"

"Want to play with me?"

"Uuhh.." Mina said, biting her lip nervously. She didn't even know WHAT to say.

"Or you can watch with me. Please!" He put his hands together and pouted cutely.

Mina couldnt say no now. I mean, who could say no to such a face? "O-okay I'll watch you play." 

Chanyeol grinned widely and cheered, making Mina smile lightly. As long as he is happy, I'm happy.

He set up the game system and sat down, crossed legged. He turned to Mina and patted the seat beside him. Mina inwardly sighed, but plastered on a smile and sat beside her boyfriend.

He started the game and he shifted excitedly. "This is going to be epic." he said to himself.

He then started to play and started killing every zombie in sight. The zombies were almost realistic, looking rotten and disgusting. Some had gun holes, cut limbs, or gashes all over their bodies.

Every time one died, they let out a sickening grunt or scream, making Mina wince or look away. She couldn't handle it. Everytime Chanyeol would kill a Zombie, he'd cheer or laugh.

He one time said while laughing. "I love how that zombie's head came off and flew into the screen. Disgusting."

Mina was ready to hurl when she saw the zombie's face. Chanyeol nudged Mina.

"Look at this Mina-ah!" He got the machine gun and aimed it at the zombie's throat, shooting it.

Right then a fountain of blood gushed out of it. Mina covered , trying not to puke on the carpet. Chanyeol didn't even look disgusted. He looked.. amused?!

"Hey I made a undead fountain."

Mina stood up. "I-I-" I'M GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR WEEKS!

Chanyeol paused the game. And perfect timing too, right then he had paused where a zombie was in mid explosion from his granade shot.

She was already trembling. He'll understand. He'll understand you are scared. Tell him.

"Bathroom." was all she said before rushing to the toilet. She tried to calm down her breathing.

There was a knock on the door. "Are you sure you're okay?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

Mina exhaled. "No." She said shakily.

Chanyeol opened the door and looked at her pale face. His eyes widened and rushed over to her.

"Are you sick?! Do you need to go to a hospital-"

"No. Im not sick.. I can't watch it anymore, oppa."

Chanyeol took her into a comforting embrace. "I won't play it anymore. I just borrowed it anyways."

He kissed her temple and her hair tenderly. "It's okay. Im here. You don't have to be scared."

He picked her up bridal style and took her to their bedroom. He set her on the bed, but she still held onto him.

He chuckled and laid down beside her, holding her close. "I'm here. I'll hold you until you fall asleep."

She buried her face into his chest. "Thank you."

He kissed her hair and continued to rub her back, soothing her. "Go to sleep." He whispered.

Mina nodded and closed her eyes, feeling safe in his embrace.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for requesting and request again~!

Sorry for the long wait by the way! >.<