→ Partner: J-HYO - LC9

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

 

Name: Kwon Joo-Ah

Partner:J-HYO- LC9

Scenario:J-HYO and Joo-Ah went out on a date,

when his fans see him and ask for pictures.

While that  happens, he starts to flirt and forget about Joo-Ah.

She gets mad and walks somewhere else, when a drunk guy tries to

hurt her. J-HYO comes just in time to save her and 

sing too her to say he is sorry about flirting and forgetting her.   

Request by: meme1919

 

 Joo-ah was at work when her phone rang. She smiled sheepishly at her boss who was giving her a lecture of how to fold the napkins properly.

Honestly?! There are so many ways! Who cares!?  She thought.

 When her phone rang, her boss gave her a glare. She knew by the ring tone that it was her boyfriend, J-HYO from the band LC9, which was now becoming very popular annd loved. 

"E-excuse me for a moment." Joo-ah said, giving her boss a sheepish smile.

 He scoffed and waved a hand, giving up. He walked away with an irritated look on his face. Joo-ah picked up and said into the phone cautiously, "Oppa?"

"HELLOOOO~" Her cheerful boyfriend yelled into the phone.

 Joo-ah laughed for the first time that day. He always knew how to make her smile.

"Do you want to go on a date today with me?" He asked.

Joo-ah nodded as if he could see her. "I would love too!"

 "Great. I'm behind you." He said.

Joo-ah frowned and turned around. She lightly gasped when she saw J-HYO looking at her cheekily as he sat at a table. Luckily not many people were there besides a few older folks.

 She rushed over to him. "How do you know I would have said yes?!"

He grinned at her, "Because I know you~"

Joo-ah sighed. "But my shift-" 

He put a hand up. "I'll take care of it. Also," He looked at the napkin that was just boredly folded. "Nice napkin." he teased before standing up.

 Joo-ah narrowed his eyes at him, "Shut up."

He swiftly kissed her cheek. "No thanks." He said and went over to her boss.

When he passed the cashier, her eyes popped out of their sockets. Her boyfriend had that affect on people, especially girls.  

 She saw him speaking with her boss calmly and her boss snuck a glance at her then turned back to J-HYO and nodded. J-HYO then walked over and took her hand.

"You are now free."

her eyes widened. "H-how?!"

 J-HYO shrugged. "Because of your hard work?"

Joo-ah started to laugh. "If you say so."

He pinched her cheek with his free hand. "Let me go change out of my uniform."

He nodded and went to go sit at one of the tables, holding a magazine over his face.

Joo-ah changed quickly and went back to her boyfriend who patiently waited for her.  She went over to him and playfully messed with his hair.

J-HYO chuckled and fixed his hair. "Yah. I styled this today just for you."

 "Well aren't you sweet~" She sang.

He stood up and took her hand again. They soon left the restaurant, still holding hands.

"Where do you want to go?" J-HYO asked.

 Joo-ah twisted her lips, thinking someplace nice to go on a date. They haven't had a date in a few months with saddened her. This was why she had agreed right away to this request. She then got an idea and brightened.

"Let's go to the park!"

J-HYO nodded, smiling. "That sounds nice."

They both walked to the park and sat down at a bench. She rested her head on his shoulder and felt at peace, drinking in his presence.

 Suddenly there was a loud yell. "OMO IT'S J-HYO OPPA FROM LC9!"

A few girls squealed and rushed over. She sat up and looked at the 6 girls with wide eyes. WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?!

 "J-HYO oppa please take a picture with me!"

"Oppa! Oppa! Saranghaeyo!"

They acted as though Joo-ah wasn't even there. She watched as J-HYO stood up and smiled charmingly at them. Hope filled Joo-ah's chest. Is he going to tell them to go away?  Except he did the oppisite.

 "Well aren't you all so cute!" He made a little heart. "Saranghaeyo!" He sang back sweetly.

The girls squealed. One girl even had the courage to hug his arm.

"Oppa. Are you busy?"

He patted her cheek. "Nope. Oppa is free for you beautiful girls."

He continued to smile that smile that could make girls swoon. Joo-ah felt like she had gotten punched in the gut, her heart twisting painfully.

 The girls butted into their date that barley even STARTED and he suddenly forgets about her. Joo-ah was fuming. She stood up and pushed a few of the girls away, running off. It hurt. It really did.

 All she wanted was time with her boyfriend. And of course she couldn't get it. Maybe I'm not good enough for him. She thought bitterly as she slowed her running into a walk.

Slowly she started to cry, tears streaming down her cheeks non-stop. How could he just forget me? Just like that? Am I not important? At all? 

That made her cry harder as she walked unknowingly into an alley way with graffiti along the sides. She then heard a giddy laugh. She looked up to find a man with a gruffy beard, wind blown hair that went in random directions and ragged clothes.

 He was walking around aimlessly. He was drunk. He saw her and grinned a gummy smile, which was all he had. Gums, barley any teeth. If there where, they were black with decay.

"Well hello there~" He said, trying to be charming but it came out as a drunk drawl.

 Joo-ah shivered in disgust. "Why don't you come on over with me and get down to business hhmm?"

She shook her head quickly. The drunk male frowned. "Well too ing bad." He said, his voice lowering and grabbed her wrist harshly.

 Joo-ah gasped and winced from the pain. "L-let me go!"

He continued to drag her into the dark ally. Joo-ah started to thrash.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO NOW! OR I'LL-"

He spun around and got into her face. "Or WHAT?" He barked, fire blazing in his eyes.

 He suddenly threw her down onto the assault and took off his shoe. "This is what you get for disobeying." He snarled and started beating her with the shoe. Joo-ah started to scream when it hit her cheek bone.

He continued beating her with his worn out shoe, leaving bruises and scrapes all over her body.

 Suddenly there was a growl. "Get away from her!"

She looked up and saw a very angry J-HYO. He looked almost lethal. The male's eyes widened, even his drunken mind knew this would end bad.

J-HYO pounced on the man and threw him against the ground, his as he as done to Joo-ah except with more force.

 Joo-ah gasped, not knowing he was capable of such things. Sure, in Mama beat there was tons of fighting, but this was real life.

J-HYO grabbed the drunkard by the collar and hissed, "You touch my girl again, I'll break you neck."

He shoved the man back onto the ground and turned to Joo-ah. She gasped and tried to back away from him. J-HYO sighed and went over to her, picking her up bridal style.

"It's going to be okay. That guy won't bother you anymore." He started to walk away. Soon she got over her shock and grew angry once again.

 "Put me down." He shook his head.

"PUT ME DOWN!" She demanded angrily.

J-HYO sighed, "I'm sorry for what happened-"

"FOR FLIRTING?! FOR FORGETTING YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND WHO JUST WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU?!"

J-HYO flinched slightly at her volume. He felt guilty. "I did it to be polite."

"You didn't have to forget me! You let me leave!"

"I'm sorry-"

"Put me down. NOW."

"No." He said stubbornly. "I want you to forgive me."

"Put me down. I don't want you to touch me." She saw hurt cross his face, suddenly feeling guilty, but then thought, Why should I be guilty?! I have a right to be upset!

 "Just.. Let do do something to make you forgive me." He said softly, almost pleading.

Joo-ah softened, but snapped out of it. "Hmpf." they walked to her apartment and he opened the dorm using the key he had in his pocket. He gently set her on her bed. She turned away for him.

 "Thanks for saving me." She said blandly.

She felt J-HYO sit beside her and her hair. She turned and slapped his hand away, scowling at him. He caressed her cheek instead, opened his mouth and started to sing. He started to sing What Makes You Beautiful.

  Joo-ah was enchanted by his singing, her anger slowly fading. She tried to grasp it, but found it hard to be mad at him for so long. He soon finished and leaned over, a few inches from her face.

"Do you forgive me?" He whispered.

Joo-ah sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him close.

 "Yes.." She said, heavily sighing.

J-HYO grinned and kissed her cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and lastly her lips.

"Let's go get you washed up." He said, still grinning.

Those loving touches sent warmness throughout her body. She felt loved and knew one thing, her boyfriend is always there to protect her. Like her guardian angel.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for requesting and request again~

I am very sorry for the long wait!