→ Partner: Rap Monster - BTS

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

 

Name: Lee Hye Eun

Partner: Rap Monster (Nam Joon) - BTS

Scenario: While relaxing at home, Hye Eun suddenly

pulls out pocky, suggesting that they play the pocky 

game, but they end up having their first kiss.

Request by bxnn-y

 

"Namjoon! Namejoon!" Hyun Eun exclaimed, racing out of the kitchen with a box, excitment written all over her face.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked, standing up. He was sitting on their couch, watching soccer. "Are you okay?" He asked, slightly teasing, but looking concerned.

"Look what I found~" She sang giddily and stuffed the box in his face. Namjoon blinked and leaned back, taking the box.

"Let's play the pocky game!" She said excitedly, her hands together. He couldnt say no to that face.

He smiled, "Of course we can." Hyun Eun grinned and sat on the couch. "Okay. You remember how to play right?"

Namjoon chuckled and sat down beside her, taking the remote and turning off the television set. He turned back to her and took out the pocky. She took it from him and waved it around teasingly, making him laugh.

"Silly." He leaned over and kissed her cheek. Even though they had been dating for almost a year, they haven't had their first kiss. Most of their friends found this unbelievable. Hyun Eun would always shrug and say "When it happens. It happens." She friends would sigh and shake their heads.

Hyun Eun beamed and put the pocky in . He leaned over and placed his mouth carefully on the pocky.

"Ready?" He asked. "Mmhhmm." Hyun Eun said and they both started nibbling. Namjoon tried to distract her by poking her or making funny faces. He even went cross eyed, making her giggle.

"Stop it" she hissed and continued to nibble on the pocky. Namjoon continued to poke her. Namjoon then faked being surprised and pointed. Hyun Eun, being curious, almost turned around. "Got you~" He said, almost smirking.

She boldly took a bigger nibble. "Meanie." He tried not to lose the pocky from grinning so wide.

He stared at her face, wondering how got such a sweet and beautiful girlfriend like her in his life. They met eyes and stared at each other, as if hypnotized. They didn't realize their pocky stick almost gone until it was too late.

Hyun Eun felt something soft touch her lips. This got them out of their trance, making their eyes widen. They broke away quickly, blushing bright red. Hyun Eun looked around, looking at everything, but Namjoon.

Namjoon stared at Hyun Eun and softened. Cute. He tilted her head back. "Dont be embaressed." He said softly.

"Th-That was our f-first kiss." She whispered. He smiled. "It was wasnt it?"

Her cheeks flushed with more color. "Yeah.."

He chuckled "Dont be embaressed." She looked away. He tilted her head back, yet again.

He looked into her eyes. "Did you not like it?"

opened, almost gawking. She seemed shocked by his question. "Y-Yes." She admitted. His smile widened and leaned closer.

"You did?" She nodded slowly.

"Yes.." She then got the courage to ask "D-did you?"

His smile was now a grin. "Very much." He leaned closer, his breath on her lips.

Her eyes widened. "And I would like to do it again." He sealed the distance between them with another kiss.

Hyun Eun soon got over her shock and kissed him back. When they pulled back to get some air, breathless Hyun Eun said, "So who won?"

Namjoon blinked, getting out of his daze. "What?"

Hyun Eun coughed bashfully. " Who took the last nibble before we k-kissed?"

A smirk appered on his lips. "I'm not sure. My beautiful girlfriend distracted me."

"Oh? So you are saying it's my fault?" He got closer and teasingly said "Yes."

She narrowed her eyes at him. He continued, "It's your fault you're so damn beautiful."

She grinned and kissed his nose. "Did I ever tell you that you are amazing?"

He laughed. "Many times."

"Then you better get used to hearing it." Hyun Eun said sweetly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for requesting and request again~!