→ Partner: Zelo - B.A.P

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

 

Name: Lee Soori

Partner: Zelo - B.A.P

Scenario: When Soori sees Zelo shirtless

for the first time and gets nervous so she tries

to avoid him until he confronts her.

Requested by bxnn-y

 

Lee Soori got out of her car and took out her keys after a long, hard day at work. She unlocked the apartment door and walked inside. She felt like a zombie from the orders that were given at work and just felt so tired.

She went into the kitchen to get something to eat and drink some tea to soothe her. She then walked to her and Zelo's bed room. They have been sharing this apartment for a few months, a huge step for their relationship.

She opened the door and almost screamed at the sight. Her boyfriend, who was right in front of her was shirtless. SHIRTLESS.

She covered her eyes and turned around "OH MY GOD!" She squealed.

She still had the picture in her head. Her boyfriend with his hair all ruffled, his eyes wide in surprise. She then remembered his body, he was on the scrawny side, but also lean.

She just saw her boyfriend shirtless. She kept repeating in her head. She walked away quickly to the living room and fanned her face, trying to get the blush that was on her cheeks.

The door opened. She felt nervous. What if he thinks I'm erted? What if he thinks I wanted to see him ?! What if- Her thoughts were cut off when her boyfriend took a seat next to her, fully clothed.

"Well THAT was a lovely surprise." he said with a grin and kissed her cheek.

Soori was stunned. She turned to look at him. He had a cheeky, y grin on his face. "Did you like that you saw?"

Soori felt a blush go up her neck to her face. Zelo laughed loudly. "I'll take that as a yes~" he sang.

He the TV as if nothing happened. Soori felt awkward with him now. She scooted away from him.

Zelo looked at her and frowned. "What's wrong?"

Soori just shook her head, "Nothing." she said softly.

Zelo looked at her weirdly. "Then why are you so far away?"

He reached over, putting an arm around her waist and brought her closer. She accidentally rested her hand on his chest. Her eyes widened. I just saw that chest. She quickly retracted her hand back and looked at the screen, hoping Zelo wouldn't notice.

She soon got into the drama. The funny thing was, Zelo HAD noticed his girlfriend's strange behavior and stared at her. When it was commercial break, she felt his stare. She tried not to look.

She then felt his breath on her neck, "What's wrong Soori-ah?"

She quickly scooted away from him. "I uumm.. I'm-I-" She kept stuttering.

He stood up and crossed his arms. "Lee Soori."

She laughed nervously, "What?"

What? Cant you see I just saw you half and that it shocked me and just it asdfghjkl. She just couldn't think straight.

Zelo walked over to her and checked her temperature with his hand on her forehead.

"You seem fine." He said, thinking.

He started to walk around her in circles, scanning her from head to toe. This made her turn bright red again.

"Nothing is wrong." Soori insisted.

Zelo rolled his eyes, "Well obviously."

Soori pouted, "Mean."

Zelo took a step closer "Come on, Soori. Tell me what's bothering you." He took another step.

"BECAUSE I SAW YOU SHIRTLESS!!" She exploded and covered her face.

Zelo started to uncontrollably laugh, surprising her. Soori peeked from her hands and saw Zelo laying on the floor, clutching his stomach.

"Yah!" Soori exclaimed and lightly kicked his side.

He continued to laugh. Soori made a face and walked into their bedroom and slammed the door. She sat on the bed with a huff, crossing her arms with an angry pout.

Zelo walked in, chuckling. "Soori. Do you wanna know a secret~"

Soori looked at Zelo, still pouting. "No! Now go away!"

He sat on the bed and hugged her from behind. "Well I'm going to tell you anyway."

She sighed. "What?"

What he whispered shocked her. "I've seen you without a shirt. So I guess we are even."

Soori shot up. "YOU WHAT?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK WHENEVER I'M CHANGING!"

Zelo grinned "And I never listened."

Soori shoved a pillow in his face. "UGH! What am I going to do with you?!"

"Love me~" Zelo said cutely.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for requesting and request again~!