→ Partner: Sungjong - Infinite

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

Name: Lee Chaemi
Partner: Sungjong - Infinite
Scenario: Author's choice~

 

 

 

  Chaemi was craving for something. One of her favorite things. Coffee. She had decided to go to the coffee shop to get her regular iced coffee.

 I wonder if that cute cashier is still there. She thought excitedly as she got into her car. Ever since she had seen him at that coffee shop. She has gone there ever since.

 His cuteness, innocence and sweetness. How can anyone not fall for that?

 Chaemi soon got out of the car and fixed her hair in her side mirror. She took a deep breath before going inside the coffee shop.

 The strong smell of coffee and delectable treats filled her nose. She automatically looked around for him. She then found him, the same place, at the same time. 

 She watched as he smiled at everyone while they told him their order. She didn't realize she was staring until he looked up and sent her a cute wave.

 

 "Hey! Welcome back!" He said, beaming at her. Chaemi blushed and looked down, making her bangs cover her eyes.

 "Y-yeah.. H-hello." She accidentally stuttered. He sent her a bright smile. "The usual right?"

 All Chaemi wanted to do was pinch his cheeks. And hug him. And maybe even kiss his cheeks. And squeal about his cuteness.

 She had too many feelings of what to do. All she DID do was dumbly nod.

 Sungjong nodded, still smiling brightly. "Coming right up, Chaemi ssi."

 Chaemi inwardly squealed. HE SAID MY NAME!

 "Okay." Was all she said,  trying to be calm while taking a seat by the window as she usually did.

 Chaemi put in her head phones and started listening to her music. Just then she felt a light, patient tap on her shoulder.

 She turned and came face to face with the angel. He softly smiled at her. He was always smiling. It was as if it was a part of him.

 That is what Chaemi loved about him. Always happy, always cheerful. He was a breath of sunshine that she always needed in her life.

 He was the one thing she was sure that made her life brighter and better. She only wished they could have a relationship besides him taking her order and handing her her drink.

 She sent him a small smile back. "Thank you." She said softly and took the drink, their hands brushing against each others.

 She saw the male's cheeks tint pink. She felt her own face grow warm at the contact. "S-sorry about that Chaemi ssi." Chaemi heard him stutter. She had actually never caught his name.

 "No, no. It is alright. And..." She trailed off, growing even more embarrassed. Luckily there was no body else in the shop. "And?" He asked patiently.

 "What is your name?" He grinned and sat from across from her and held out a hand. "My name is Sungjong. It is nice to meet you." Chaemi couldn't help but grin also and take his hand, shaking it.

 She felt her heart pounding in her chest. "It is nice to meet you also, Sungjong ssi."

 He sent her a heart stopping wink. "Call me oppa."

 

Chaemi's eyes slightly widened. "Oppa?" Sungjong laughed, it light up his entire face. Making him even more beautiful.

 "I am older than you right? Or are you my noona?" He teased. She was so surprised at how he spoke with her.

 And she loved it. She found it so endearing. "N-no you are my oppa.." She admitted shyly. Sungjong patted her hand lightly.

 "Drink your coffee Chaemi ah. I made it exactly how you like it." Chaemi smiled and nodded, taking a sip of her coffee. It felt nice to have a cold drink while it was a bit warm outside.

 She then noticed he had kept his hand gently on top of hers. She stared at it in shock. Sungjong took it the wrong way and flushed bright red.

 He quickly took off his hand. "I'm sorry. Am I getting comfortable too fast? I didn't mean too-" Chaemi's eyes widened. "No, no! It's okay. I like it." She blurted.

 It was her turn to blush bright red as Sungjong stared at her in shock. He then brightened and took her hand again. "Really?" He sounded delighted.  

 Chaemi couldn't help, but with her free hand pinch his cheek. "You are so cute." She blurted again. She then realized what she had done and said. She quickly withdrew her hand.

 Sungjong started to laugh at her shyness. Why do I always blurt stupid things with him around?! She thought miserably. "Can I tell you a secret?" Sungjong said suddenly, studying her.

 Chaemi couldn't meet him eyes. She only looked at the table, but nodded. "I've seen you come in here every week, and to tell you the truth- Chaemi please look at me." He tilted her chin up.

 He saw her cheeks tinted bright pink and found that cute. He couldn't stop a grin forming on his lips. "To tell you the truth, Chaemi ah, you are my favorite customer." Her eyes widened in surprise.

 His grin turned into a sly one. "Also, Chaemi, am I your favorite worker here?" Chaemi felt even more embarrassed. "Yes.." She admitted. "I only like it when you make my coffee and to take my order."

 Sungjong caressed her hand, beaming brightly. "Only me?" Chaemi nodded, feeling a little more bold. "Yes. Only you." She felt like she was saying more than him only making her coffee.

 He looked giddy, his large chocolate brown eyes sparkling. "Want to know another secret?" He asked, leaning a bit closer. She looked over at the counter and saw no one there. Still no one was in the shop.

 It was a surprise to her. People didn't want coffee today? "What is it?" Chaemi asked curiously, not noticing his closeness. "I like you, and I want to get to know you better." Her eyes widened, feeling her heart beating even faster than before.

 She felt so happy. Happy that the guy she has been crushing on for the past few months she has come into this shop likes her back. Hell he even wants to know about her as she does with him.

 He raised a hand and gently poked her cheek, sweetly smiling at her. "I do hope we become good friends and if you ever wish, maybe more?" Chaemi was speechless. "I have something for you as well.." He ruffled his hair, looking shy again.

 "Give me a moment." Chaemi slowly nodded as he got up and went behind the counter, looking for something. His eyebrows furrowed, looking concentrated. She loved it when he looked concentrated. "AH-HA!"

 He brightened and took out a small but lovely rose. This rose was a beautiful light peach colored pink, with streaks of blood red. He walked over and did a little bow, handing it to her. Chaemi took the rose and grinned, taking in the lovely aroma of the flower.

 How did he know? She looked up at him, still grinning. Sungjong felt proud the he got her the perfect flower. "You really like it?" She nodded and absentmindedly the flower until she felt a prink on her finger.

 "Ow.." She said, wincing and Sungjong realized he hadn't taken all of the thorns off. He must have missed one on accident. He kneeled down before her and carefully took her hand, finding her pointer finger bleeding.

 He grabbed a napkin and dabbed it. "I-I can do this myself." Chaemi said, flustered. Sungjong shook his head. "No, no. It's my fault. I forgot to get that one thorn." He softly blew on it and looked up at her.

 "We should go wash off your hand and put on a band aid. Come on."

 Chaemi softly watched him caring for her. How of all things would a handsome male like himself like a girl like her? A girl who had only came here to only see him and only speak with him briefly before leaving for work or just sitting by the window.

 He dragged her by the sink and washed her small cut and carefully put on a band aid. He then did something unexpected, he lifted up her newly bandaged finger and lightly kissed it. "There." He breathed and gave her another one of his breath taking smiles.

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

           Now I must torture Nightstar_2170~~

Thank you for being my amazing idiot *coughs* I mean editor ;)

I hope you enjoyed your super fluffy Sungjongie scenario!

-With love, Crazygirl101

 

 

                                                                                                                                         

                    

 

     

 

Did you see that cat Nightstar_2170~ Cats AND Sungjong. AND coffee. Three of your favorite things.

Could life get any better~