Mia Goes to a SHINee Fansign With Her BFF Both Win a Double Date With 2 of the SHINee Members

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

For: MinMiShine94

 

 

 "I-I WON!" Mia screamed, her hands in her hair.

 Tish squealed and clapped her hands, jumping around in glee. for her friend. 

 "Could Kim Mia come up on the stage?"

 Minho asked in the microphone, looking through the screaming crowd of fan girls, looking for his date. "HERE!" 

 Mia yelled, raising her hand in the air excitedly. Minho made eye contact with her. She rushed toward the stage, trying to pass the other fan girls.

 "Omo she is so lucky!"

 Was what she kept hearing.

 "Can Lee Tish come up?" Jonghyun asked into his microphone, scanning the crowd as well. Mia turned to see her friend who was gawking at her favorite idol who had just said her name.

 Mia couldnt believe how lucky they were as they both walked up the stage. Minho gave her a warm smile, making her feel weak to the knees.

 "H-hi."  She managed to say.

 Minho chuckled and held out his hand. At first, Mia just stared at it. She couldn't believe her bias wanted to hold HER hand. Minho laughed again and took her hand in his, giving it a squeeze.

 Mia felt her heart jump to .

 "Don't be nervous." He whispered to her.

 All Mia could do was give him a small, shy smile.

 As for Tish, she gave Jonghyun a confident smile. "Hi Jonghyun oppa!"

 Jonghyun smiled at her, "Hello, my date."

 Tish giggled, lightly blushing. "So, where would you like to go, Tish ssi?"

 He asked, swaying their hands. "Also, tell me the time so Minho and I can come pick you two girls up."

  She grinned, "I'll have to ask Mia."

 Back to Mia, Minho started to ask things about her as they started to walk backstage. Mia felt butterflies and felt her mind feel like it was in a buzz as they were still holding hands. "Well, I cannot stay for long, but you gave me your address right?"

 Minho asked her, them making eye contact.

 Mia could have fallen into those beautiful brown eyes in that moment. "Yes, Minho ssi."

 Minho chuckled, "Call me oppa now, okay?"

 Mia was now and forever putty in his hands. She had been a fan of SHINee for a long time, and now she was meeting her bias. Somehow, it felt like a dream.

 

                                                                   *~A FEW HOURS LATER~*

 

 

Mia and Tish stared at themselves in the mirror, checking their make up, hair, nails, and dresses. Everything needed to look PERFECT. Well, in Tish's point of view.

 Mia had decided to wear a soft pink pastel dress that went to her knees with small black Mary Janes, her hair was curled in loose rigglets, also adding a small rose clip in her hair. 

 Tish decided to be somewhat more edgy and wore a red dress with black heels and tied her hair in a elegant bun.

 They each looked at each other, laughing at how different they looked. Mia looked sweet and innocent while Tish looked y. Mia was shy and quiet as Tish was confident and loud.

 "Are you ready?"

 Tish asked, checking her eyeliner. Mia nodded, grinning. She hoped this night would be perfect. a lovely double date with her best friend and her bias. When does that ever happen?

 She was ecstatic. Just then there was a knock on the door. Tish squealed loudly, "THEY'RE HERE!"

 Mia laughed, "SSHHH! They can hear you!"

Mia hissed. Tish sent her a wink. They went down the stairs, trying to look like models. Luckily they were living together so they didn't have to worry about parents asking every detail as to where they are going.

 Tish opened the door, giving her date a dashing smile. Jonghyun smiled back at her,

 "You look beautiful."

He held out his hand like a gentlemen. Tish took his hand, sending Mia a look that read, 'Oh my GAWD.'

 Mia tried not to laugh. Minho cleared his throat. Mia turned to him, feeling heat rush to her neck.

 "Miss." He said, giving her a sweet smile as he took out his hand.

 Mia did not hesitate to take his hand this time, making his smile widen.

 "Where too, Prince Minho?"

 She said, playing the part. Minho laughed,

 "Well, for a gorgeous girl like you, I would say the finest place to go for a first date."

 Mia almost swooned.

 They all got into the car and drove off to their double date. Minho sat beside Mia, their thighs touching. Mia bit her lip during the ride, not knowing whether to move or just to stay there. But as she though, she stayed right where she was.

 "Are you excited?"

 That got her out of her train of thought.

 "What?" She blurted.

 Minho looked amused. "Are you excited for the date?" He repeated.

 Mia felt her face heat up. She was blushing so much lately, and all by the one and only Minho from SHINee.

 Finally they arrived at the restaurant. It was a beautiful place to be since it was tall and it seemed to be made for.. couples. Which surprised her.

 They all walked out of the car, each girl holding hands with their date.

 "I hope you like Italian food." Minho whispered in her ear, his breath tickling her.

 She nodded, trying not to smile to wide. They all sat at a booth. The girls sitting together on one side and their dates sitting across from them. They all ordered and then it was quiet.

 There was very few people in the restaurant luckily so no one could recognize them. "So, nice place to trash huh?"

 Jonghyun blurted, making everyone laugh. Soon after, everything went smooth. Although Mia couldn't help but notice Minho was staring at her for most of the dinner.

 She mentally slapped herself, thinking he wouldn't be staring at HER. Suddenly she felt Minho lightly kick her leg. She looked at him quizzingly. He had on a sly smile.

 She raised an eyebrow mouthing, "Are you seriously playing footise with me under the table!?"

 He grinned and nodded, lightly kicking her shoe. She gawked and kicked his shoe back. Soon it was a kicking frenzy. That was until suddenly Jonghyun yelped, "OW!"

 Mia put her hands over , "OMO IM SO SORRY-" "OW!" Tish suddenly yelped, looking at her legs.

 "Someone just kicked me!"

 "It was him!" Mia said, pointing at Minho. Minho playfully glared at her.

  "Yeah throw me under the bus why dont you."

 Mia grinned, "You started the footsie war!"

 Minho rolled his eyes, "No I didn't!"

 Jonghyun smirked, whispering in Minho's ear.

 Minho's ears turned red. He shoved Jonghyun away from him.

  "Shut up!"

 Jonghyun snickered.

 Mia wondered what that was about, but she was having the time of her life. Also, she had a feeling that they would all keep in touch for years to come.

 She also had a feeling that she was falling for Minho.

 For the real him.

 And that was the greatest thing that had ever happened to her since then.