→ Partner: Hoya - Infinite

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

 

Name:Lim Yeon-Ra

Partner:Hoya- Infinite

Scenario: Infinite is getting ready for a Comeback for

Destiny and he has been busy and missing Yeon-Ra

because she was gone for three weeks so Yeon-Ra comes back

from the states and goes to surprise him while he's alone

practicing and the guys help out with the plan to surprise him.  

 

  

 Hoya's POV

 

 "It's been a tiring day. Let's all go home." Sunggyu murmured, wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

I nodded. "That seems like a good idea-"

"But I don't wanna!" Sungjong whined.

"Sungjong. Aren't you tired?" I asked, frowning.

Sungjong pouted. "Hell no. You are all old, as I am the youngest and smartest out of all of you.  So that means I can do all I want and not get tired."

"Sungjong, come on man we have been dancing and practicing for hours." Myungsoo whined.

Sungjong glared at him. "No. I want to go do something!"

I sighed. "Sungjong, if you let us take you home so we can rest, I will give you a bag of lemon candies. Got it?"

Sungjong brightened. "Really?"

I nodded, running a hand through my hair. "Yeah. So, just let us go on home. Alright? Besides, I need to call Yeon-Ra."

"Ohh~" All of Infinite cooed and made kissey faces.

I flushed. "Oh shut up!" I barked and grabbed my water bottle, taking a large drink.

Woohyun went over to me and grinned slyly. "So, you guys going to get too it when she comes back?"

I choked on my water and did a spit tank. Right in Dongwoo's face.

My eyes widened even more. "OOHH crap!" Woohyun exclaimed, trying not to laugh with the rest of Infinite.

Dongwoo had his eyes closed and his face showing slight disgust and annoyance. I quickly grabbed a towel and gave it to him.

"I am so, so sorry Dongwoo. Really. It was Woohyun's fault-"

Dongwoo wiped his face and blinked at me.

 "It's fine. Besides." He took put his water bottle. "I'll get him back for that." He grinned and turned to Woohyun, his smile evil.

"Oh Woohyun~" He sang.

 I knew this would turn ugly and quickly grabbed my things. My girlfriend, Yeon-Ra was in the states for her family. Time was so different from here to there and could only speak at certain times.

 I quickly rushed to leave to company and made it to the dorm in one piece. Just as I had made it inside, Yeon-Ra's picture showed up on my phone, indicating she was calling.

 I grinned and quickly answered the call. "Yeon-Ra ah!" I chirped.

She lightly giggled. "Howon! I've missed you!" I loved it when she said my real name.

 "I've missed you too." I said, grinning like a love sick fool. Maybe I am.

"So, how are the guys?" She asked, curiously.

I sighed. "The same idiots that you know."

"The ones that I know and love." She said cheerfully.

 I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but you love me more, right?"

 She chuckled, "Yes, very much."

"How much?" I asked, grinning from ear to ear.

She lightly sighed. We both had this thing where we would ask each other this.

 "Even more than the distance between the Earth and the Moon, even more than the light years that pass to get to Pluto and all the way out of this world and galaxy." She said. I knew she was rolling her eyes.

 "That's right~ The same to you." I said affectionately.

 

→ Narration

 

 Yeon-Ra grinned. How did I get such a sweet boyfriend? She couldn't wait to get back and give him a great surprise.

"I have to go, but I miss you very much. I will call you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay. Tell me about how it is in the States later!" Hoya said. She could tell he was pouting.

 "Okay, I will~ Muah~" She said before hanging up.

She grinned. Time to get on the plane.

 

→ A day later

 

"Okay. So you know the plan right?" Dongwoo asked everyone, grinning.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "Yes Dongwoo. We all know the plan. Hoya is already off training by himself."

  Dongwoo pouted. "Mean.."

Myungsoo went over to Dongwoo and whispered. "Don't be sad. He is just a small eyed weasel."

"YAH I HEARD THAT!"

 "Yeon-Ra texted me! She is here!" Sungjong cheered and jumped around.

"Hoya hyung is so going to be happy when we drop her off!"

 Infinite soon got into the car and drove off to the air port to go get Yeon-Ra. Yeon-Ra had on a purple jacket with her black boots, jeans and a small purple scarf that Hoya gave her.

She had hoped she looked cute. She knew Hoya loves purple.

 She waited patently with her suit case, although on the inside she is going insane. I finally get to see my boyfriend after almost a month! I wonder what he is doing right now.. Is he drinking enough water right now? He didn't hurt himself while practicing, right? 

 Just then a black van pulled up in front of her. It opened and she was grabbed, practically thrown inside.

"YAH!" She exclaimed.

  Infinite quickly got her luggage and put it in the back. She glared at Sungyeol and Dongwoo since they were the ones to throw her in.

  "Guys, Hoya will kill you all for doing that."

"She isn't glass.." Sungyeol muttered.

Dongwoo put an arm around her. "So, how was the states?"

  Yeon-Ra grinned. "it was really nice! I enjoyed it very much."

And she soon told them stories of what happened while she spent time with her family as they drove to the practice room.

 Soon they arrived. Yeon-Ra and the guys stopped chattering as she got out of the car. She fixed her hair.

"D-do I look good?" She asked, sheepishly.

 All of the guys looked at each other and then turned back to her, giving her thumbs up. She grinned at them.

"Thanks guys. I can't wait to see him."

They waved at her as she went inside the company to go to the practice room.

 People knew who she was and let her through. She soon made it to the practice room. Music blasted through the walls and she could hear squeaks of shoes on the floor. She opened the door as quietly as she could and poked her head in.

 Her heart was now in . Her heart was pounding, so nervous to finally see him after awhile of both of them being busy.

 She watched him dancing in awe. She never got tired of watching him dance. Always so free, focused and just.. amazing. It seemed she was resting too much on the door and accidentally slipped, falling to the ground with a yelp.

 She heard Hoya freeze. She quickly got up and straightened herself. When she looked up, Hoya was already in front of her, staring at her with wide eyes, as if disbelieving what he was seeing.

 "Yeon-Ra?" He breathed, still breathing heavily from dancing his heart out. He couldn't believe she was actually there. Right in front of him.

 But didn't we speak on the phone yesterday? Why didn't she tell me she was coming back?

 Yeon-Ra laughed awkwardly. "Surprise?"

He was staring for much too long. With too much intensity and love. It was well..a shock.

 Hoya suddenly embraced her, making her crash into his chest.

"Yeon-Ra. I've missed you so much." He whispered, kissing her temple.

"Did I surprise you?" Yeon-Ra asked, blushing bright red.

 "It was more of a scare, but yes, you did." He looked at her face and was still grinning. "I'm so glad you are back."

  Yeon-Ra sighed in content. "I am too. I just wanted to surprise you.. Except I fell.." Hoya chuckled, amused.

 "That is because you are so clumsy." He sang, tapping her nose.

Yeon-Ra pouted. "Oh shush it you."

  Hoya laughed and leaned over, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you."

Yeon-Ra grinned also. "I love you too."

Hoya held her a bit tighter, adding, "I also love you you are wearing purple."

 Yeon-Ra tilted her head back and laughed. "I knew you would."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

→ omg had to edit so much.

-Nightstar_2170

I hope you enjoyed this scenario!