Author's Choice

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

For xKpop_Foreverx

 

"Sungyeol oppa!" Sora called.

Sungyeol wiped his hands on his apron, walking into the living room.

"Yes, Sora ah?" Sungyeol asked, giving her a sweet smile.

"Could you help me get the tree to the top?" She batted her eyelashes at him.

He chuckled, "Of course, my love."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek before taking the star gently from her hands. He placed the star on the top of the tree easily since his height worked wonders for him.

He turned his head back to her, "Was that the last thing to put on the tree?"

Sora nodded, fixing her hair into a tight pony tail. "Neh. Do you need help with the cookies?"

Sungyeol took his hand, intertwining their fingers, "Always."

They swung their hands as he lead her into their kitchen. "So what I need to do is decorate the sugar cookies adn make the gingerbread."

Sora giggled, "How many batches have you made?"

Sungyeol shrugged, scanning the sprinkles. "About 3 of the sugar cookies. All we need is two of the gingerbread and we are done."

Sora tilted her head back and laughed, her shoulders shaking as she laughed.

Sungyeol looked up and softly smiled. He loved seeing her laugh. He couldn't help himself and dabbed flour on her nose.

Sora playfully glared at him. "You did NOT just put flour on me."

"Oh honey but I just did~" He said sweetly.

Sora laughed and got a bit of flour. Sungyeol laughed and quickly ran out of the kitchen. "GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!"

She yelled, chasing after her.

Sungyeol snickered and hid behind a door. Sora ran around the house, the flour still in her hand. She ran past the guest room when she was suddenly grabbed. Sora squealed and collided with a sturdy chest. "Got you-"

She turned around and stuffed his face with flour. "I got YOU!"

She said, laughing evilly and ran off, cackling evilly as she ran. "SORA!"

She giggled and tried to find somewhere to hide. She was tackled onto the couch, making her squeal and thrash.

"Oppa!" She whined.

Sungyeol pinned her arms above her head. He laughed, smirking at her. His face was entirely white. "I FOUND FROSTY!"

Sora teased, giggling. Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at her. "I'll show you Frosty."

He suddenly leaned down and rubbed his face with his own. "NO! NO! NO!"

She yelled, laughing, trying to get away from her devious boyfriend. "PAY BACK!"

"YOU STARTED THIS!"

He laughed and stopped, staring at her. "And I am going to finish it."

He let go of her hands and started to tickle her sides. Sora screamed and laughed loudly. "THE TICKLE MONSTER IS HERE!"

"N-no!" Sora said through laughs. Her face was now white from the flour and tears were streaming down her face from laughing so much. Sungyeol stopped tickling her, wiping her tears.

"Never mess with your oppa." He scolded teasingly.

She glared at him. "JERK!"

She shoved him off of her, hurriedly going into the kitchen to wash off the flour from her face. Sungyeol laughed and followed after her. "Do you want me to help you wash your face?" he asked helpfully.

"No!" Sora yelled childishly.

Sungyeol shook his head, amused. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she took the sponge and furiously washed her face. "Are you sure?"

"Go away." She huffed.

He nuzzled his nose against her neck. "I love you~" He cooed.

Sora groaned. She could never stay mad at him. "No."

"Are you rejecting my love?" Sungyeol asked, pretending to be offended.

"Neh."

He smirked, "You will regret those words, Lee Sora."

She was turned around and found herself dangerously close to her boyfriend's lips. "You love me, don't you?"

Sora opened , "I-I-"

"I know you do~" He said cheekily.

She glared at him. "I don't!"

He pouted and leaned closer, their lips brushing against each others. "Ah but my dear Sora, you do."

Sora couldn't hold it in anymore. She was dying to kiss those lips.

Sora groaned, "Fine! I do! Happy?"

He pecked her lips, grinning. "Very."

Sora puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. "Gosh you are such a child."

He pulled her closer, resting his forehead against hers. "And you love me for it."

Sora softened and his cheek tenderly. "I do."

She leaned closer and gently kissed him. He pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. Suddenly he pulled away. "if you want more of that, you need to help me finish the cookies for tonights Christmas party~"

Sora face palmed. Why me!?