→ Partner: L.Joe - Teen Top

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

 

Name: Lee Chaemi

Partner: L.Joe - Teen Top

Scenario: When they're both forced to enter

a fitness competition even though they're the

clumsiest and laziest people in school.

Requested by Nightstar_2170

 

"Chaemi! Get your in there! You have to do it! That was part of the dare!" Her friend, Jiyoung exclaimed as she pushed Chamie to the door. That door lead to the sports competition that she was dared to do.

Now, Chaemi wasnt the type to do dares. UNLESS her friends said she couldnt do it, making her want to prove them wrong. So she agreed.

Bad choice. she thought to herself as she looked at her number. 7. Lucky number 7. Not that she felt at all lucky. A person from the other side felt the exact same way.

"Come on L.Joe. You can do it!" Changjo, one of his good friends urged him on.

L.Joe frowned. "You are better at sports than me!" He argued.

Changjo grinned. "I know. I just love watching you suffer."

L.Joe groaned. "Why are we even friends?"

Changjo shrugged and stretched. "Because I am amazing at everything." 

L.Joe flicked him in the forehead, hard. "Oww!" he whined, rubbing his sore forehead. "Rude." He muttered. 

L.joe sighed, "I can't do this!" He pointed to his number. Number 13. "This number means bad luck!"

Changjo grinned. "I choose that number myself you know."

"Hence the reason I hate you right now." L.Joe muttered.

"COMPETITORS PLEASE TAKE YOUR PLACES!"

"Crap.." Changjo patted L.Joe's back. "You'll be fine you cool grandma, you."

Chaemi's shoulders fell when she heard herself being called. Her friend hugged her. "Don't die okay?"

"Well arent you a ray of sunshine.."

"Unicorns and rainbows-"

"Coming out of your . Yeah. I know. Just let me go die." Chaemi said with a sigh.

Her friend rubbed her back, "You'll be fine. If you cant handle it, just pretend to have a muscle cramp; like what people do in soccer."

Chaemin nodded, but then looked at her weirdly. "They seriously do that?"

Her friend nodded enthusiastically. "Or if they trip, they make it look like they got shot just to get out. You'll be fine. Fighting!" She pumped a fist in the air. Chaemi did the same, except less enthusiastically. Her friend walked away, leaving Chaemi to get into position. 

"Chaemi-ah!" she turned. "I'll cheer you on!" Chaemi put on a small smile. The doors then opened. All competitors walked outside to their numbers.

Chaemi and L.Joe looked around, seeing their competitors. All of them were athletic. All muscled and toned, ready for action. Chaemi whimpered to herself.

She then heard someone screaming her name. She turned and saw her VERY loud and enthusiastic friend screaming "YOU GO CHAEMI! WWOOHHOO!" Chaemi sighed.

L.Joe looked around, looking for his friend. He saw him waved a poster that said his name on it. L.Joe blushed in embarrassment as Changjo yelled, "COME ON OL' GRANDPA! MOVE THAT OLD RUMP OF YOURS!"

Chaemi heard someone yell that and frowned. She looked around, expecting to see an old person. She saw another male who had the number 13, his name reading L.Joe.

She was stunned by his looks, much like the other girl competiors. L.Joe looked over and they met eyes. They stared at each other for a few second until: "ALRIGHT! FIRST, THE HIGH JUMP!" Chaemi and L.Joe groaned as the others cheered.

A girl, number 8, nudged her. "Oh come on. Its the easiest!"

Chaemi's eyes widened, horrified. "THERE IS HARDER?!" The girl chuckled, believing she was joking. There were four activites. High jump, push ups, sit ups, and pull ups. 

"You just jump. Its not hard at all." The girl said with a shrug. Chaemi looked at the girl. The girl had well toned legs and arms, her sleek black hair tied in a pony tail, looking professional.

"Of course..." she muttered. Soon it was time to begin. Chaemi was with the odds. Behind her was number 9, then 11, and then 13, L.Joe.

Number 5 was about to go when Chaemi turned and whispered "Can you go in front of me?" Number 9 shrugged and cut.

L.Joe noticed this, and watched. He found it amusing a girl didnt want to jump. Don't girls LIKE jumping? If she doesnt, why is she in this competition?

Chaemi was about to turn to L.Joe but he put his hands up. "Sorry, but I dont wanna go either." He was the last one of the odds. There were 14 competitors in all.

Chaemi pouted cutely "Please?"

L.Joe laughed. "Sorry. I would like to see you go first."

She narrowed her eyes at him and huffed. "Fine." She turned around, her arms crossed.

L.Joe silently snickered at her attitude. He for so me reason loved teasing her. It was soon her turn.

She squeaked and saw her friend in the crowd cheering her heart out for her. She ran and jumped as far as she could. "Good. Right on the mark." They said, nodding. 

L.Joe saw the girl he had spoken too make it, barley. He saw her look slightly winded because of the run and effort she has put in to it. He softly smiled.

He then heard a girl yell "GO CHAEMI! WWWOOHHHOOO! I KNEW U COULD DO IT!" He saw Chaemi flush with color and quickly walk away when she saw L.joe looking at her.

"Go to the pull ups. Girls must do 7." The coaches called after her. She nodded, getting nervous.

I dont have any strength!! I'll die! she whined inside her mind. She went over and waited her turn.

L.Joe had made it, also barley. He even slipped and fell on his rump. The crowd chuckled and cooed at his fall. L.Joe looked at the floor as he walked away, knowing he had to go 12 pull ups to pass.

He didnt know how he was going to do it, but he was going to try. He walked behind the girl who was number 7. He wanted to know her name.

He tapped her shoulder. She looked over, her expression showing she was curiousof why he wanted to speak with her. L.Joe almost laughed. Cute. "Hi. I umm.. Just wanted to know your name."

She seemed surprised. Why does he wants to know my name? Is he talking to someone else? she looked around.

L.Joe couldnt help, but let out a laugh. "I'm talking to you."

She faced him again, blushing. "Oh.." she cleared "My name is Chaemi. And yours?" She bowed.

He bowed back. "My friends call me L.Joe."

"Hello.." she said awkwardly.

L.joe smiled. She turned around and mentally slapped herself. Why can't you say hello like a normal person?!

Soon it was her turn. Chaemi tried to take deep breaths. "You can do this. You can do this." She whispered to herself. L.joe heard her chanting to herself and smiled. 

She walked up to the bar and grabbed onto it. She then pulled herself up. The couch started to count. "One." Chaemi tried to keep going.

"Two." Come on! Don't back down yet!

"Three." Her arms started getting shaky.

"Four." She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Five." She held on tighter to the bar.

"Six." One more!

She pulled up once more. Just as her chin made it over, her body gave out. "Seven." she fell off the bar.

She expected to hit hard ground, but someone caught her. She looked over and saw L.Joe, who still smiled at her. "You passed!" 

Chaemi's eyes widened. "I did?!" She grinned, feeling proud.

He nodded and set her down. She realized he had his arms around her waist. She pulled away from him quickly. "Umm.. Im gonna.. Go.."

"Sit ups are next. Girls do 25." FINALLY! SOMETHING I CAN DO!  Chaemi thought in her mind.

She went over to a mat, and started her sit ups. L.Joe had miraculously done his pull ups. Chaemi had already finished her sit ups, and had even gone over to 45 sit ups for extra points.

L.Joe did the 45 with slight difficulty but soon finished, panting. "I'm too old for this.." he mumbled.

Chaemi accidentally laughed. When he looked over, she covered . He shook his head, amused. Soon it was the push ups.

This was the last round. 20 push ups for girls and 35 for guys. Chaemi and L.Joe were side by side with the other competitors. Chaemi felt intimidated. 

"Go!" The coach said and everyone started doing push ups.

Chaemi tried to finish this quickly. She was up to 12 when a couch patted her shoulder. "You arent doing it right. You are out."

L.Joe saw Chaemi got out and got distracted. He got patted on the shoulder. "Number 13, you are out." L.Joe nodded with a sigh.

He then jogged over to Chaemi. "Tough day huh?" he asked, smiling.

She nodded, feeling disappointed. "Yeah.."

His smile faultered. "Why the long face? You made it far."

"I guess so.. I just really wanted to finish it all."

He then tough of an idea. "How about to cheer you up, we go off for some ice cream."

She looked at him curiously. "Ice cream?"

He patted his flat stomach. "Well we have to get back the fat we lost back, right?"

Chaemi smiled. "I'd like that."

He smiled back and held out a hand. "Shall we?"

She took his hand. "Yes we shall."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

L.Joe <3