→ Partner: Kevin - U-Kiss

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

 

Name: Jennifer Brooks

Partner: Kevin - U-Kiss

Scenario: Jennifer is a bounty hunter,

which gives her a lot of enemies. Kevin,

who knows nothing about the work

she does, ends up getting kidnapped and

Jennifer has to run to his rescue with the help

of her bestfriends, Kai and Luhan (EXO).

Requested by StoryReader888

 

"Psssst, Jennifer. Pssst." Jennifer whirled around, glaring at Kai.

"What?" she hissed, ready to take down one of the city's most wanted men.

Kai winked. "You sure look hot in that suit you're wearing."

Jennifer scoffed and turned back around. Luhan whacked Kai in the back of the head.

Kai turned and pouted. "Oww!" he whined.

"Will you shut up? We are here to work. Not to flirt! Besides, she is taken already." Luhan said, rolling his eyes.

Kai made a face. "But it's fun.."

Jennifer turned around, looking annoyed. "Shut up."

"She's even hotter when she is angry." Kai whispered to Luhan, but made sure Jennifer heard.

Jennifer pretended not to hear that. Luhan flicked Kai on the forehead, making him wince.

"Prude." he muttered.

Jennifer saw the man walking. Barely anyone was in the street since it was nearing midnight. She knew right when to pounce.

She turned to her best friends. "You guys remember the plan right?"

"I save you from the bad guy like your knight and shining armor and then we will ride into the sunset-" Luhan covered Kai's mouth. 

Jennifer sighed in relief. "Thanks Lulu oppa."

He smiled, "Anything to make Jongin shut up."

Kai waved his arms around in protest. Jennifer lightly giggled and turned back to the prisoner. She waved a hand, telling them to do the plan.

They soon surrounded him in the shadows. The officers called him Scar because his entire body was filled with scars or somesort. Also, he has scared people lives with his wrong doings.

Jennifer nodded and tackled the man. She quickly got out her hand cuffs and cuffed one of his hands before he punched her in the nose. Jennifer flinched but fought back, pinning his arms down.

He shoved her off and took out a dagger. "Get near me again and I'll cut you to pieces." he growled.

Jennifer snapped her fingers. Luhan grabbed the man from behind and threw him down aggressively, shocking Scar.

Kai rushed out and placed on the hand cuffs and did his favorite thing to do; talk. "Anything you say or do will be held against you." He finished with a satisfyed smirk.

Jennifer's nose was bleeding and went onto her black suit. She called the cops and they came by quickly. As they dragged Scar away, he started yelling at the top of his lungs, "I'LL GET OUT! I'LL GET OUT AGAIN! AND I WILL TAKE WHAT MEANS MOST TO YOU AND RIP IT TO SHREDS! YOU WILL BE ON YOUR KNEES WHEN I'M DONE! YOU WILL BE ON YOUR KNEES-"

The police slammed the door in his face, stopping his rant. Jennifer saw the hatred and fire in his eyes when he looked at her. She gulped. After the car drove away, Luhan and Kai rushed over to her.

"Oh ! How are you going to explain this to Kevin?!"

Jennifer looked away. "That I ran into a pole." They both sighed.

"Baby, come on. You can do better than that." Kai said, shaking his head.

Jennifer sighed. "Then it got too hot so I got a nose bleed?"

Luhan and Kai laughed. "Because of us?" Luhan asked teasingly.

Jennifer rolled her eyes and wiped the blood off ofher nose with a hankerchief. The guys helped her up.

"Thanks guys." Jennifer said, hugging them. "You guys are the best." "We know." They said at the same time." Jennifer smiled.

They helped her clean up and drove her to her home where her and Kevin shared. Ever since she had gotten this job, she had always kept close tabs on Kevin, just in case any of the men she had taken back to jail or court try to harm him.

No one knew they were together though, at least business wise. Only Kai and Luhan knew of their relationship. She got out of the car and waved. "I'll see you guys later."

"Good luck." Luhan said, giving her a brotherly kiss on the forehead.

Kai motioned her to come closer. She rolled her eyes and walked closer. He leaned close and kissed her cheek. "Dream of me~" he sang.

Jennifer snorted. "It would be a nightmare."

Kai pouted as Luhan laughed. "Go on inside and rest. We caught two guys today who were crazy."

Jennifer nodded tiredly and went inside. It was 1AM and she hoped Kevin was asleep. She went into the kitchen to get a drink, when she looked inside, she almost jumped out of her skin.

Kevin stood there with his arms crossed, eyebrows raised and tapping his foot. "Where have you been?"

Jennifer laughed nervously. "Hanging out with Luhan oppa and Kai."

It wasn't a lie. Just not getting into details. He then noticed her nose.

He rushed over and cupped her face. "What happened?! Did they hit you?!"

"N-No! They wouldn't ever! It got hot today and I was dyhydrated so I got a nose bleed. It's nothing big." Jennifer assured.

Kevin didn't look convinced, but let it go. "Alright.. Now, let's get you cleaned up."

Jennifer luckily changed into new clothes and wiped up some of the blood, so she hoped she didnt look so bad. Although, the mirror told her another story. Her hair was a bird's nest and her face red and smeared with blood. Well.. What a nice way to look good for your boyfriend. 

Kevin sat her down on the bathroom toilet and started to clean off the blood as she brushed her hair. Soon he was finished and sighed. "Your nose is still red, but the blood is gone."

He caressed her face lovingly before standing up. "Let's go to bed, hhmm?"

He took out his hand which Jennifer took happily. Soon enough they changed and went on to bed, hugging each other close as they slept. What they didn't know was that someone was watching. That someone cakled evilly before leaving the scene, a plan forming In his head.

A week passed since that incident. It went back to normal. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Kai flirting, then Luhan whacking him behind the head, catching runners and putting them in their place, then going home to her loving boyfriend who she falls more in love with each day.

They were getting ready for dinner when Kevin snapped his fingers. "Crap. We need more rice."

Jennifer chuckled. "It's fine oppa."

He shook his head. "No. My girlfriend needs to be fed properly."

He went over to her and pecked her lips. "I'll be back." He grabbed a coat and left the house.

Jennifer sighed happily. How did I get such a perfect boyfriend?  She thought with a blissful smile. She looked at the clock. It was 6:36PM. She decided to watch some TV while waiting for Kevin to get back from the market.

She soon grew sleepy. She fell asleep until she got a phone call. She woke up with a start. It was now 9 O'clock. She gasped and grabbed her phone. It was Kevin. She answered it quickly.

"Hello? Where are you?"

A dark laugh answered. "You thought I'd never make it out huh? You think I don’t have back up? People working for me?"

"What do you want? Where is Kevin?" she demanded.

"Oh your little boyfriend is here with us. Being prepared to die."

Jennifer’s breath caught in . She felt the world starting to crush her.

"Don’t kill him." She said urgently, getting to her feet. She grabbed her guns and knives.

"First, come alone. No weapons. We see you."

She stiffened. "F-fine." she said shakily and took out her guns and knives that she had picked up.

Scar cackled. "Okay. Come to where you captured me. You'll see my men waiting for you. They will blind fold you, and don’t fret my dear, we won’t kill you."

He did a dramatic pause. "Yet." He said darkly, making Jennifer gulp.

She nodded and made haste to get into her car and went to where she had captured Scar. As said, his men were waiting as soon as she got out of her car and made her way toward them, they blindfolded her.

She couldn’t see their faces since they wore black ski masks, but they were well built. Jennifer played with the ring she had on nervously. It was a long walk but they soon arrived to their designation.

She heard a door open and was shoved in. She landed on her knees.

She heard a loud laugh. "I told you I'd bring you to your knees."

She heard footsteps coming toward her. She had counted the footsteps from where she walked, and how long it took. They were thirty minutes away by foot. 10 minutes by car. It was less, maybe, by how fast you are going.

She felt the blind fold come off and looked around, not seeing Kevin.

“Where is he?" She demanded again.

She got a better look at Scar now, besides just a picture. His eyes were dark, a scar crossing over his eye. His head bald, having a thick mustache and was slightly round in the tummy.

Scar smirked and got closer to her. He reeked of cigarettes, alcohol and trash. Jennifer flinched. "Your little boyfriend is here."

He snapped his fingers and a light came on. Jennifer heard a groan and looked up, finding Kevin tied up, on the floor, bruised.

Jennifer gasped. "Kevin!"

He looked up, suddenly alert and followed her voice. When he saw her face, his eyes widened.

"Jennifer! Get out of here!"

Jennifer softened at his concern. She then noticed more bruises and cuts on his face and grew angry. She pressed on her ring and waited for help. The ring she had was for emergencies, given to her by Luhan for her birthday last year.

This ring sends a signal to him and Kai and tells them where her location is. Scar grinned at her reaction. He nodded to one of his men.

"Take them away. I have a... surprise." he said slyly.

Then men picked Jennifer and Kevin up. Jennifer couldn’t fight. Not just yet. They took them to a dark room and set them down, four feet apart from one another.

Jennifer tried to reach for him, as he did for her, but a guard kicked Jennifer away. She winced at the pain in her side.

"Don't touch her!" Kevin barked.

One of the men stooped to Kevin's level. "What are you going to do, pretty boy? You are all tied up. Useless." Kevin narrowed his eyes at the man.

"Kevin." Jennifer whispered.

Kevin looked away from the man to her and softened. "Yes?"

"Are you okay?" She asked.

He bit his lip. "Yeah... I'm fine." He said with a nod.

Just then the door of the dark room was thrown open. Scar walked in, looking proud. Jennifer then noticed that Scar had a gun in his hand. No. He can’t kill me in front of Kevin! He wouldn’t!

Scar looked straight at her when he ordered, "Put them together."

The guards did as told. Jennifer rested her head on Kevin's shoulder.

"Are we... going to die?" Kevin asked. He didn’t show his fear, but Jennifer felt him shaking.

"No. We aren’t." She whispered.

"Sit up." Scar ordered, kicking her side. She winced but did as told.

He put the gun to her temple. "I'm killing two birds with one stone." He said darkly.

Jennifer gulped. Will they make it in time? Or will I die at the hands of this sickening man?

Scar motioned for Kevin to rest his head against Jennifer's temple against temple so the bullet could go through their skulls.

"Three." He counted. Who does this?!

"Two." Even I don’t do this!

"And, times up." He was about to pull the trigger until there was an explosion in the walls.

"GO!" A voice barked and twelve boys filled the room, taking out Scar's men like bowling pins. One of them tackled Scar the ground and didn’t seem to hold back on his punches. One rushed over and untied them.

"You okay, baby?" Kai asked.

"Kai!" Jennifer exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

"Come on. Let's go."

Jennifer held Kevin up since he seemed to be limping. They walked out and one of the twelve walked over to her.

Jennifer handed him to Luhan and turned toward the male. He seemed to be the leader and was like a giant.

"I'm sorry we were late. One of my men... They aren’t very tidy. But, are you alright?"

"Yes, thank you. I'm a bounty hunter, aren’t I supposed to be used to this?" She lightly joked.

The male nodded and bowed. "Good Luck." He said before they left.

"Y-you're a Bounty Hunter?" She heard someone squeak.

She turned and saw Kevin, still being carried by Luhan.

"Yes, and we are safe now." She went over and hugged him tightly.

"I’m so glad you are safe." She whispered.

Kevin hugged her just as tightly. "As am I about you." He said, kissing her temple. 

"Okay, okay enough of the sweet reunion. Don’t I deserve a kiss and a hug?" Kai asked.

There was a whack. "HYUNG!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

She still gets way too excited with these types of scenarios o_o

-Nightstar_2170

 

Thanks for requesting and request again~!