→ Partner: AJ - U-Kiss

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

Name: Lee Eunkyung
Partner: AJ - UKiss
Scenario: It's the day before AJ leaves for Columbia again, so he decides to spend the day with his girlfriend. Then the next day before he gets on his plane he proposes to her at the airport.

 

 

 

 

 "I'm glad we get to spend your last day here, oppa." Lee Eunkyung said as she held her boyfriend's hand, swinging them. Aj chuckled and brought her hand to his lips, kissing her knuckles lovingly.

 "I am happy also." He said, smiling at her. She lightly giggled as they walked along the sandy beach. 

 "Oppa, what else do you want to do today?" He looked at the sky, as if thinking hard.

 "To just be with you for as long as I can~" He said, winking. Eunkyung lightly flicked his forehead. "You're so greasy." She muttered.

 He stopped her from walking and back hugged her. "Can't I? I want you to have good memories before I leave. We also need to collect shells, get our picture taken for us both, and oh I need to go into a shop later, okay?"

 Eunkyung grew curious. "What do you have to get?" She asked, turning her head to look at him. He didn't answer her, just giving her a sly grin.

 She frowned, "Tell me." He shook his head, keeping on that sly smile. "Tell me!" She demanded.

 He STILL didn't answer her, instead Aj kissed her nose. Eunkyung grew annoyed, "If you don't tell me I'll-" He got closer to her face, "It's a surprise. If I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise now you it?"

 She sighed heavily. "Fine.." She murmured and rested against him, both of them trying to remember this moment, holding each other and watching the sunset on the beach.

 

~THE NEXT DAY~

 

 "Oppa! Wake up and get your things! You don't want to be late!" AJ woke up, groggy. He ruffled his hair and yawned, stretching. "Up!" Eunkyung exclaimed, while in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

  He got changed and washed his face before coming into the kitchen, smelling the aroma of his favorite foods. He back hugged her and placed his chin on Eunkyung's shoulder.

 "Is that for me?" He asked, grinning. "Nope, it's only for me." She said sarcastically.

 He pouted. "WELL then." She laughed, shaking her head.

 "Go sit down, of course it's for you." She said, still smiling.

 He obediently went to go sit at the table. He looked around. He was going to miss being here.

 He looked over at his girlfriend who he loved dearly. She always knew how to make him smile, how to make his heart race, how to make him weak in the knees. She was flawless to him. Even her flaws made her perfect.

 He just wanted to ask her right then. To for once and for all, make her his. (A/N: No thinking wrong ladies~)

 But he just had to wait a little longer. Soon they finished their breakfast and grabbed his things that he would need in Columbia. They soon got into the car and drove to the airport.

 Eunkyung helped Aj get out his suitcases from the car. "Come through security with me. I don't want you to leave yet." She softened and nodded. "Fine. I will."

 He grinned. They then went though security and soon went to his flight. His flight would be soon departing.

 He turned to her, his eyes twinkling. Eunkyung blinked at his excited eyes. He put his suitcases down and then reached inside his pocket for something. Eunkyung grew curious at what he was reaching for in his pocket.

 He took took out a white box and got down on one knee. Eunkyung gasped, her hand covering in shock. He opened the box, showing a rather large diamond ring.

 He smiled charmingly at her. "Lee Eunkyung, will you marry me?" Eunkyung felt like she was going to cry. She nodded and hugged him. "Yes, yes i will marry you."

 Aj grinned and rubbed her back, "I love you. I love you so much," He whispered in her ear. He broke the hug and placed the ring on her ring finger. She gazed at it, grinning happily. Eunkyung and Aj were now engaged, ENGAGED!

 This was the happiest and almost saddest day of her life since he also had to leave. "I'll be back soon. When I get back, we shall have the wedding, alright?" He said, sending her a wink before going into the plane.

 She sighed. She just couldn't wait for him to come back already. She looked at the ring again and grinned.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________