Mia Is Minho's Wife Who Is Pregnant With Twins And Is About To Give Birth

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

For: MinMiShine94

 

Mia groaned, clutching her stomach. Her stomach had been hurting her all that morning. She kept wondering if it was something she ate.

"What's wrong, babe?"

A voice asked, taking a seat beside her on the couch, wrapping his arms around her. Mia rested her head on her husband's shoulder. "Oppa.. It hurts." She groaned again.

He smiled fondly at her round tummy and rubbed it gently. "Are they moving?"

"Yes. They are kicking more than usual!"

He chuckled. "Minho Oppa.. Do you think-"

Minho's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and sighed. He kissed her temple. "Hold on for a bit Mina ah. I have to take this call. They think they have found me a role in a drama."

Mia made a face. She hoped he wasn't to be paired up with a girl. She couldn't help but feel jealous, after all they were married. That was one of the things she hated about him being a famous actor.

Minho got up and went outside to talk on the phone. Mia the TV and rubbed her stomach. She looked down at it, shaking her head. "What is making you two so jumpy? You two arent ready to come out yet, are you?"

They continued kicking. She chuckled, then groaning again. "Are you two playing soccer with my organs?" She said, taking a steady deep breath.

Suddenly, she felt very wet down below. She gasped and realized.. her water had just broke. She was giving birth, TODAY. That was why she was aching. Her muscles were tightening to push.

Mia opened several times, trying to call out to her husband, but was too shocked to say anything. But she had to go, now. "OPPA!" She yelled, trying to get up. "OPPA!"

Minho rushed in, phone still in hand. "Are you okay-" "MY WATER BROKE!" Minho dropped the phone.

"!"

He yelled and ran into their bedroom getting two jackets for them. He put it on for her. He picked up his phone and knew who to call. "Lets get into the car."

Minho said in a rush, his breathing hard. He couldn't believe it. He was going to be a father today.

Mia nodded and wobbled to the car. She soon settled into the car. Minho called her brother. "-Yeah. Okay. We will meet you at the hospital."

He said as he closed his car door on the drivers side and started driving like a mad man. The babies were not due until two days. Of course, when they baby wants to come out, they will.

They soon made it to the hospital. Minho parked quickly and ran to his wife's side of the car. He scooped her up in his arms, making her squeal in surprise.

Minho rushed inside of the hospital, yelling for the nurses to take her dear wife into a room. The nurses took out a wheel chair. Minho set her down and gave her a soft kiss, "Are you okay, baby?" He asked softly.

Mia gulped hard. Her body ached and her body was starting to push. "No." She said honestly.

The nurses told Minho they needed to take her to the room quickly. They soon took Mia to a room. Before Minho could go with him, he heard a voice yell, "WHERE IS MY SISTER!? I DEMAND TO KNOW!"

He turned and saw Onew scolding a doctor with a box of fried chicken in his hand. Minho shook his head and called out to him, "ONEW HYUNG!"

Onew turned and brightened when he saw his best friend and brother in law. He rushed over, his bucket of chicken still attached to his side.

"Is she okay?! Is she hurting!? What room is she in?! Oh my chicken I am going to be an uncle!" Onew said all in one breath, squealing.

Minho took his arm, "Hyung. Breathe." He said slowly. Onew took a deep breath and composed himself. "She is in room 208. Let's go, she will need us." Onew nodded dutifully and they rushed into the room.

 

                                                                                        {7 hours later}

 

Mia was screaming, practically crushing her husband's hand as she continued to push and push. "Push harder!" The doctor urged.

Mia continued to push, her entire body was tired and full of sweat. Her hair was a mess, her breathing ragged and harsh. Minho still found her beautiful.

She screamed again. "NUMBER ONE!" The doctor announced.

"NIECE NUMBER ONE!" Onew squealed.

"One more to do, Mia ssi!"

Minho kissed her forehead. "You can do it, Mia ah. We have our daughter out, now our son.

Mia took a deep, shaky breath and pushed as hard as she could. She let out a loud groan as their second child emerged.

Finally all of the tension left her body. Mia's body felt numb, weak and tired. Minho her knuckles tenderly. "You did it honey!"

He said softly, kissing her cheek. Mia saw her babies that were now in front of her. She held out her arms. She was tired, but not tired enough to hold onto her babies.

The nurses handed them to her. Mina held them close to her. The babies sniffled and snuggled against their mother.

Minho smiled at the sight of his wife and children together.

A camera flashed. Everyone turned and saw Onew holding a camera. He laughed nervously, "Heh I'll just g-go then I guess-" He turned to go but then tripped suddenly, falling on his face.

"ONEW CONDITION!" Minho said teasingly as Onew got up with a red face.

Onew quickly exited the room. Mia was too tired to even roll her eyes. She was drained. Minho walked over and took his son in his arms. "You're going to grow up big and strong, huh?"

He cooed. He felt a bond that he knew would last.

Mia stared at them with love and adoration. She loved her husband and her kids more than anything.

She looked down at her daughter. "I love you." She whispered, kissing her daughter's nose.

Minho leaned over and gently kissed her, "We love you too."