When Hyeri confesses to Sehun at their school's fall festival and Sehun walks away and avoids her, making her think she was rejected, but he actually likes her

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

Name: Lee Hyeri
Partner: Oh Sehun - Exo
Scenario: When Hyeri confesses to Sehun at their school's fall festival and Sehun walks away and avoids her, making her think she was rejected, but he actually likes her.

 

 "SEHUN OPPA!"

 Hyeri called excitedly, entering the fall festival to see one of her good friends (and crush) Oh Sehun.

 Sehun gave her an eye smile. "Hyeri ah!" He greeted.

 Hyeri smiled at him back, "How are you?" She asked.

 They had already seen each other at school, but it was a question she always asked him. Sehun chuckled.

 "I am fine, Hyeri ah. And you?"

 Hyeri beamed, "I am doing very well now."

 She admitted, a light blush on her cheeks. Sehun nodded,

 "Good! So."

 He looked around, "What do you want to do? We haven't really spent time together in awhile."

 Hyeri felt her heart jump in her chest.

 "Y-you want to spend time with m-me?"

 Sehun looked at her weirdly.

 "Of course I do."

 Hyeri could have fainted, but brightly smiled instead.

 "Let's go on the ride of terror!" 

 She said excitedly. Sehun's eyes widened, making him look derpy yet cute. 

 "T-terror?" He stuttered.

 Hyeri nodded, finding herself taking his hand, "Come on! Let's go before the line gets bigger!"

 She didn't see Sehun gulp. He held onto her hand tighter.

 They finally got onto the ride and sat down. Hyeri swung her legs excitedly. She loved getting scared, loved hearing the wind roar in her ears and the laughs and playful screams of her classmates.

 As the ride started to go up, Sehun put both of his hands on top of hers. This took Hyeri by surprise, making her look at him.

 Sehun yelped when he saw how high they were getting. He dug his face into Hyeri's neck, making her freeze for a moment. She then softened and put her head on top of his and whispered,

 "It's just a ride Oppa. We will get off soon-" Just then the ride harshly went down, making her squeal in excitement. Sehun clung to her, not liking this ride at all. He wasn't afraid of heights, but he still got scared at the feeling of being dropped.

 The ride kept going up and down, making the students squeal, scream and laugh. Finally the ride ended. Sehun hurridly dragged Hyeri out of the ride, still holding her hand. It seemed as if he was never going to let go.

 Hyeri bit her lip. She wondered if he liked her as much as she liked him. They had been friends for awhile now. Sure they didnt hang out a lot, but he did have his seperate friends, as did she.

 They would usually pass each other in the hallway and give each other a smile or a nod, but when they were alone,  they were the best of friends.

 They would hug and talk for hours. Hyeri had caught Sehun looking at her in a way that was more than friendly. As if he cared for her as did she for him.

 She hoped that was the case, because she now believed today would be a good day to confess to him.

 "Oppa?" She called, laughing.

 Sehun turned to her, frowning. "You did that on purpose, didnt you?"

 She grinned, "Guilty as charged."

 Sehun scoffed and pulled her over to the arcade. 

 "To make up for it." He paused and pulled her to a machine that picked up stuffed animals.

 "You must get me something." He finished with a cute grin.

 Hyeri could never say no to that face. "Fine." She muttered .

 Hyeri got right to work to get Sehun his special stuffed toy.

 After trying four times, but no avail, she groaned in frustration. 

 "Try again. "Sehun urged, a smirk threatening to show on his face.

 She glared at him, "YOU ARE NOT A BABY! YOU DON'T NEED THIS!"

 Sehun chuckled, "Yes I do!"

 Hyeri put her hands on her hips. "Explain to me why."

 Sehun smirked and leaned close to her face,

 "So I can cuddle with it and call it Hyeri."

 Hyeri felt her face go aflame. "Wh-what?!"

 Sehun started to laugh uncontrollably. Hyeri gawked.

 Sehun ruffled her hair,

 "I'm kidding Hyeri. I just want to make you suffer."

 He said evilly. Hyeri frowned, "Yah-"

 "LET'S TAKE PICTURES!"

Sehun announced suddenly and grabbed her hand again, dragging her to a photo booth.

 "Oppa!" She yelped in surprise.

 He opened the curtain and pulled her inside, making her sit beside him. It was so small in that space, making their thighs touch.

 Hyeri bit her lip, trying to scoot away but there was no room to. Sehun noticed and pulled her closer. "Ready?" 

 He whispered in her ear. She could smell his minty breath against her face.

 She just nodded, knowing that if she turned they would be nose to nose.

 She saw them on the camera and then saw how close he was to her. She smiled at the camera shyly as Sehun still looked at her. That picture was taken. She blinked from the flash. She gently poked his ribs, still not meeting his eyes.

 He looked back at the camera. Hyeri did a cute peace sign as Sehun did a charming wink. The picture caught that perfectly.

 Hyeri knew there were two pictures left. She then felt Sehun put his hand over hers and hold it tightly. He pushed cheek against hers, grinning as her  eyes widened in surprise. That picture was taken.

 She had to tell him now. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She now believed that he felt the same as her. He must after al of this skinship today.

 She turned around, nose and nose with Sehun.

  "Oppa. I really really like you more than a friend."  She blurted in a rush.

 Sehun's playful and soft eyes turned guarded. He let go of her hand as if she burned him.

 "I need to go." He said neutrally and quickly left her there, frozen.

 She felt her eyes swell up with tears. That picture was taken just as he left.

 She was rejected. 

 She now didn't know what to do. She quickly left the photo booth and grabbed the picture strip, looking at them, more tears fell. How he looked at her, how he held her hand, it all had to mean SOMETHING.

 But no, he just left her as if she was trash after those words spilled from her lips. It hurt her so much.

 She decided to leave quickly. She didn't want to be here and cry her eyes out.

 

 SEHUN'S POV

  Oh god what have I done.. Jesus her face was so hurt.

 Sehun shook his head, not believing what he had just done. He didn't know why he left her in the photo booth. He just felt his instincts do fight or flight. Of course as the chicken that he was he chose flight rather than staying to answer her confession.

 He started to pace in the Men's bathroom which was luckily empty or the boys would have been staring at him like he was crazy.

 "What do I do?" He murmured to himself.

 He put a frustrated hand thorough his hair. "That's it. I need to tell her my feelings. Before its too late."

 He said to himself and quickly ran  out of the bathroom, searching for that one special girl in his heart.

 He looked at the gates and spotted her right away, speed walking into the gates, leaving the school.

 He ran faster, sweat running down his temple.

 

 Back to normal POV

 

 Hyeri tried not to cry until she was off of school grounds, but it was getting harder and harder when she saw couples surrounding her. Something that could have been her and Sehun.

 "HYERI!" A voice called out.

 Hyeri turned, her eyes widening as she saw Sehun running toward her. She quickly tried to walk away, not wanting this to be awkward if she broke into tears.

 "HYERI!" He yelled again, this time closer.

 Everyone turned to look at her, making Hyeri duck her head down. "Excuse me." She whispered as she tried to quickly maneuver past the crowd of people.

  She was about to leave the gate before soemone wrapped their arms around her waist, crashing their body against her. She felt the person's heavy breathing from running.

 "Hyeri ah." He whispered. It hurt Hyeri to hear his voice after the way he looked at her before he left the booth.

 "Leave me alone, Sehun ssi."

 She said, her voice neutral. Sehun's heart clenched.

 "Hyeri ah." He said again, still breathless from that running.

 "I'm sorry." He whispered.

 Hyeri felt her eyes swell with tears again, believing he was going to fully reject her now. Tell her that it would never happen and then let her go.

 "I'm sorry I ran off like that. I.. I was surprised." He continued.

 Hyeri wasn't listening however. All that was on her mind was him rejecting her. 

 "Hyeri ah." Sehun said again, shaking her gently.

 Hyeri turned and quickly backed away from him. "I'm going home."

 She said in a robotic voice and quickly tried to walk away but he grabbed her hand. "STOP IT!"

 Hyeri yelled, a tear finally escaping. Sehun pulled her close to him.

 "Just reject me already." She whispered.

 "I don't want to reject you, Hyeri ah. Never. I am accepting your confession if you accept mine."  

 This made her freeze, making her look at him. He grinned, his hair in different directions but his eyes were bright and caring. "Will you be my girl?"

 He asked.

 Hyeri flung her arms around his neck, "YES! ONE HUNDRED TIMES YES!"

She squealed.

 

 

  Author's Note:

I was very happy to see you request again after so long!

I made this extra nice and long for you and I really hope you enjoy it!

I am terribly sorry for the long wait..

 

Love,

Crazygirl101 & Nightstar_2170