→ Partner: V - BTS

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

 

Name: Kwon Haneul

Partner: V - BTS

Scenario: Haneul saw V's aegyo and 

calls him cute, but he wanted to be called

something else. He didn't want her to think

of him as a little kid, but a guy for her.

Requested by iloveulzzangs_

 

Kwon Haneul and V have been friends for years. They have known each other when they were practically in dipers. Over the years, they have grown from eating dirt together to adults who are closer than ever. Many people have mistaken them as a couple since they always hold hands and usually hug.

Sometimes even V picking her up when she was tired. Haneul and V were also room mates in a little old house. They were spending the day outside. Haneul sat on the swing, admiring the view of a cherry blossom tree with a blue bird perched on one of its colorful branches.

V, who was on the other swing, nudged her. He pouted cutely, "Pay attention to me, Haneul-ah."

Haneul squealed and pinched his cheeks, cooing "Aww my oppa is so cute~"

V frowned and lightly pulled her hands away. "I'm not cute! I'm a man!"

Haneul laughed. "A very cute one."

That word.... That word now annoyed him in every possible way now. Cute.. Psh! I'm not cute! No way! How can she think that I, V, who is in a gang, of ALL people, cute?!

He then remembered something. Oh.. Right.. She doesn't know.. He looked at her lovingly. The light hit her hair and face perfectly, the wind making her hair caress her cheeks.

V just wanted to lean over and brush a few hairs away, and to just leave his hand there, but knew he shouldn't. It's hard not to fall in love with your best friend. I have to make her believe I'm manly. I have too. My new mission.

He then got an idea and smirked. "Haneul-ah." He called out to her.

Haneul looked over. "Hmm?"

He leaned closer, "Want to do something FUN today?"

Haneul knew he had something sneaky planned, but went along with it. "Sure. Should I go change?" she gestured to her flowery dress.

V bit his lip nervously. Should she? I hope they guys won't be all over her. He looked at her innocent face and softened. She is too pure for that.

"No. You look perfect." He said and stood up.

Haneul nodded. They soon got into a car and drove off a place where Haneul has never been to before. This place was filled with trash, graffiti, and dark alleys.

Haneul looked around curiously before turning to V and tugging his sleeve. "Oppa? Where are we going?"

He smirked. "Some place where only real men go."

Haneul blinked, confused, but got back into her seat. Questions filled her head. Why are we going to such a place? It looks like he knows this place.

A thought went though her mind. What if he is in a gang? She quickly shook her head and denied it. She looked at V up and down. He is too gentle to be in a gang. Too happy, too.. cute.

They finally stopped at a place where there was a rather large bus parked and an alley way where blasting music was heard. V got out of the car, seeming unaffected by the music or the scenery.

"Come on, Haneul-ah." He called.

Haneul gulped and got out of the car. She rushed over to take his hand. His touch always made her feel at ease. Even as children when there was thunder storms, he was always there, making her feel comforted every time.

V looked at their joined hands and smiled. He squeezed her hand. He started to pull her towards the alley. Just before they walked in, Haneul stopped.

V looked back, looking concerned. "What is it? Are you okay?"

"Oppa.. why are we here?" She asked curiously, and slightly frightened.

"I need to prove something. Come on. I'm here." he assured. He brought up their joining hands and kissed her hand, making her soften.

"Let's go." He whispered and brought her into the alley.

"Aye yo who do we got here?" A booming voice said in the dark.

Haneul clung to V, making him grin. "Hey! Who else would come in here?" V yelled back.

Six figures came out of the shadows. Haneul gripped onto V's arm.

"Oh~ Did you bring your girlfriend~?" One of the figures sang. She sadly couldn't see any of their faces.

"No." V said, emotionless. Haneul looked at him curiously. "She is my best friend. Besides you guys."

One showed himself and opened up his arms. "Well then, BEST FRIEND, don't I get a hug?" He said playfully.

V let go of Haneul's hand and charged at the figure, picking him up. All the guys laughed and started pushing V around.

Haneul gasped. Why are they hurting my oppa?!

"Leave my oppa alone!" she shouted bravely. The guys started to laugh, as did V.

"Haneul-ah." He said, chuckling. He put an arm around two males. "Meet my gang."

Her eyes widened. "Your gang? Hey this is MY gang." One male said.

"Shut up Namjoon! Let me be cool for a second!" V said with a huff.

Namjoon laughed. "Whatever."

Haneul was frozen in her spot. "And to prove also that I'm not cute," V walked away and picked up a weight of 100 pounds and lifted it up over his head with both hands like it was nothing. He then set it down.

"And," he grabbed a pipe and whacked the wall harshly, breaking the pipe to pieces and even making some cracks in the concrete wall. Haneul's eyes widened and squeaked.

"I think you are scaring her." One of the guys commented, amused.

V groaned, "I just want to prove I'm manly and not cute!" He walked over to Haneul who stared at him in shock.

He gently cupped her face, "I didn't scare you, right?"

Haneul slowly shook her head. She then got to her senses and slapped him in the back of the head.

"What the-?!"

"YOU JUST DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS TO PROVE YOU AREN'T CUTE?! REALLY?! YOU COULD HAVE INJURED YOURSELF! MOST GUYS LIKE BEING CALLED CUTE!"

BTS watched, amused. V laughed awkwardly. "I don't." he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I didn't get hurt though. Yay." he cheered weakly.

Haneul sighed, "Yes, you are manly. Happy?"

V brightened. "You really think so?"

Haneul nodded slowly. "Y-yes. It surprised me.. And yet it showed you arent that cute boy anymore, that you're a man who can take care of himself."

V grinned and suddenly felt courage. He took a step closer and cupped her face, "Then I might be manly enough for this. Haneul, I love you."

Haneul's heart soared. "I love you too." she whispered.

V grinned so wide and even had the courage to pull her in for a kiss, not caring if BTS saw or forever. He had finally showed the girl of his dreams he was a man.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for requesting and request again~!