→ Partner: L - Infinite

Crazy Scenarios (CLOSED)

                                              

 

   Subin walked along the sandy beach, enjoying the last rays of the sun that was on her face. She took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh sea breeze. She exhaled in bliss.

   She then heard snap shots being heard, but ignored it and continued walking, enjoying the view of the rippling waves. She heard someone cough, "Umm.. Excuse me?"

  She turned to see a male, a very good looking one might she add. "Y-yes?" She stuttered. The good looking male looked awkward, "You are blocking the view." She then noticed he was holding a camera, a very expensive one. It was the newest and best camera in stores at the moment.

   She flushed, embarrassed. "I'm sorry." He nodded, not even smiling. His appearance appeared as cold and distant, so she did not want to upset him. She started to walk out of the shot quickly. Until..

  "Wait." Subin stopped moving, frozen just by hearing his voice. "The picture looks complete with you in it. Your dark silhouette complements it well." She was surprised and looked up at him, a bright blush creeping up her face.

   "Oh.." Was all she could say. She saw the male crack a smile. He looked break taking, even when smiling. "Would you please.. Umm sit down?" Subin awkwardly sat down in the sand.

   L snapped a few pictures, when he'd look at them; he'd smile goofily. "The pictures look perfect. The light gets ur hair perfectly as it flies in the wind." He commented and snapped a few more shots.

  She almost felt like a model. She coughed, "D-don't you want to be in the picture?" He looked surprised, his expression saying, 'Why hadn't I thought of that before?' He went over and sat beside her.

  Subin flushed with color again and tried to stay calm. *There is nothing wrong with this. Nothing wrong with a hot stranger sitting beside you.. Taking pictures beside you.*

  "What is your name?" Subin asked boldly. "Myungsoo." He said distractedly. "Yours?" He was fixing his camera. "Lee Subin." She said softly. "You have a nice name." He said bluntly and then turned to her with full attention. "Mind taking a picture with me? It is for my photography class. It's my passion."

   She found herself softly smiling. "I can see that." It was getting darker now. "Let's take the picture quickly, hhmm?" She nodded. L got closer to her, making her stiffen slightly. He brought his face closer to hers. "Ready?"

   "Y-yes." She stuttered again. They  both smiled at the camera, the picture in the background. He snapped the picture. He coughed awkwardly as he moved away. "Thank you for being my unplanned model for this." Subin stood up and bowed.

"No problem Myungsoo ssi." She turned to leave until Myungsoo lightly grabbed her wrist. She turned. "Do you need a ride home?" She shook her head. "I already have my car." *Strange.* Myungsoo blushed lightly, "Well.. May I have your number?"

   *Wait what? Did I just hear him clearly?* "Umm excuse me? Repeat that?" Myungsoo gulped visibly. "I was wondering if I could have your number." Subin's eyes widened and turned red once again. "Oh.." She dug through her pocket and found her phone.

   "Y-you can write your number in mine. I'll write mine in your's." Myungsoo smiled and took the phone, quickly typing his number. Subin wrote hers and gave it back to him. Their fingers brushed against each other. There was a zap of electricity, surprising them both.

   *What? what was that?*  She felt her heard beating rapidly in her chest. *And what is wrong with my heart?* "Well.. Good night." She paused. "Myungsoo ssi." "Call me Oppa." He said. Subin smiled, "Myungsoo oppa. Good night."

    She turned and walked over to her car, feeling giddy. *This was the best day to go to the beach.* She got a text and opened it up.

   'Making sure this wasn't a fake number  =^.^= 

                   -Myungsoo'

    She giggled. *He sure is cute. I'm glad he wasn't a creeper.* She drove home, not going to bed until after twelve at night, texting the one and only, Myungsoo.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

Soo~ How did I do? Good right? Right? 

 

                

 

^^ I hope whoever reads this enjoys it. Please comment below what you all want for a scenario~