2nd meeting

My Best Friend

"oh, by the way ________, we have 2 more guests coming, I hope it's okay with you" Yunho told me.

"It's fine Oppa" I assured him.

 

 

[JAEJOONG'S POV]

I woke up late this morning because I don't have to cook for others. THANK GOD.

Yunho, Leeteuk, Heechul and Junsu invited me to eat breakfast with them since we were all training at the same Entertainment Company.

They told me to pick up Eunhyuk and take him with me, so I picked the gummy monkey and went to the place Leeteuk texted me.

When we entered the cafeteria, I already heard Leeteuk's laugh, and saw that they are seated at the back. But they are seated with someone familiar could it be.......

 

[ ________'S POV]

These four guys are so fun to be with. Junsu the cute guy, was making the four of us laugh but Leeteuk laughed so loud that made Heechul smack his head.

 

[YUNHO'S POV]

We were really enjoying our time. Turns out Heechul knows ________, I am so gonna steal his mirror later.

Anyway, I'm so thankful at Leeteuk, because if he didn't pick up the phone, I wouldn't be able to know and meet ________. She's really pretty in a natural way, she has little make-up, her hair is tied up, she's wearing jogging pants and a loose shirt. I hope that she will give her number to me.

 

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"Hero!!!!!!! Monkey!!!!! What's up man????? LONG TIME NO SEE!!!" Heechul said then hi fived them as soon as the two guests reached their table.

________ turned around to look at who Heechul is talking to and saw a familliar face.

 

[JAEJOONG'S POV]

"Oh, It's you!" We both said. She was the pretty girl yesterday.

The five guys looked clueless.

"You know each other???" Yunho asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Neh" We both said in unison.

"He helped me carry my bags yesterday" She added then turned to me and smiled.

"By the way, did you get-" I was about to ask her something but someone interrupted me.

"Chonun Eunhyuk imnida" The monkey said then flashed his gummy smile. I glared at him.

"Annyeong Eunhyuk-shii" She smiled at him.

After that I decided to ask her again.

" ________-ah, were you able to go home safely yesterday??" I asked her, ignoring the stares these CREEPY guys give me.

"Neh, thank you so much Jaejoong-shii, Just ask me if you need anything, I want to return the favor." She said then looked at me.

"You're welcome" I smiled at her.

I thought for awhile....She wants to return the favor...HMMM....

"Since you told me if I need something well..........I would like to invite you for breakfast tomorrow since we are going at the same place...." I told her with my head down. I can feel my cheeks blush. So EMBARRASSING.

"Sure Jaejoong-shii" She giggled.

"JAEJOONG-SHII???" I looked up and gave her a questioning look.

"Oh Mianhae.........................Jaejoong oppa" She told me then blushed.

"BWOH?????????? You already call him oppa??" Leeteuk stood up from his seat.

"Are you THAT close already???" Yunho added. I see someone jealous.....XD

I can feel jealous looks around me.  Just then an idea popped in my head.

"We even exchanged numbers" I sat right next to her. I looked at the jealous guys infront of me and then smirked at them.

"YAH!!!, She's only 13!!!!" Heechul said.

"Relax guys, it's just a phone number." Junsu answered Leeteuk. THANK YOU JUNSU, I OWE YOU.

"FINE, But It's only fair if you also give us your number" Yunho smiled then handed her his phone.

"Arasso" She agreed then after Yunho handed his phone, the four also followed.

After they're done exchanging numbers. Me and Eunhyuk decided to order our food.

After ordering our food we went back to the table and ate our food.  Junsu and Eunhyuk started debating about the ingredients of the bread they are both eating. I'm started to get irritated about their nonsense debate. 

So I took a bite on Junsu's bread.

"It's just flour, egg, cheese, milk and ham!! So will the two of you just shut up??" I told them, irritated.

The two kept quiet for awhile.

"I told you so." Junsu poked Eunhyuk.

"WHAT???! But you said there's pepper!" Eunhyuk said.

"How about you, you said there's curry powder??!!" Junsu fought back.

Then, THEY STARTED AGAIN   -___-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you so much to my 3 new subscribers: 3mzy1004, zyrenahre_14 and shinee7suprejuniro XD and also to those who subscribed before THANK YOU :)