Fooling around

My Best Friend

After ordering our food we went back to the table and ate our food.  Junsu and Eunhyuk started debating about the ingredients of the bread they are both eating. I'm started to get irritated about their nonsense debate. 

So I took a bite on Junsu's bread.

"It's just flour, egg, cheese, milk and ham!! So will the two of you just shut up??" I told them, irritated.

The two kept quiet for awhile.

"I told you so." Junsu poked Eunhyuk.

"WHAT???! But you said there's pepper!" Eunhyuk said.

"How about you, you said there's curry powder??!!" Junsu fought back.

Then THEY STARTED AGAIN   -___-.

 

 

[EUNHYUK'S POV]

The seven of us enjoyed each other's company.

Me and the rest of the guys are sensing something fishy with Jaejoong. He keeps on rubbing on our face that he knows ________. PATHETIC.

Anyway, ________'s really nice. Good thing she doesn't find us guys weird.

Me and duckbutt Junsu debated about (according to them) something trashy and we both ended up getting hit by Heechul.

After a couple of hours, we decided to go now to training or else we will get scolded.

 

[ ________'s POV]

When we arrived at the building, we started dancing immediately. I forgot that it was dance class today so I also forgot to bring towel and water.

After practicing for hours, we were finally given a break.

I sat at the side of the room and tried to relax my heavy breathing.

I was about to stand up when someone stood infront of me.

"Water???" Yunho was standing infront of me holding a bottle of water.

I was about to say something but a voice interrupted me.

"Yunho-shii, Kangin hyung needs you NOW" Junsu said to Yunho with a worried face and emphasized on the word NOW.

Yunho looked at me apologetically.

He was about to say something, but was pushed by Junsu.

 Junsu signaled Yunho to go then turned to me and smiled.

"Here" He smiled cutely to me and showed a bottle of water.

I was about to accept it because I was really thirsty and tired but someone pulled Junsu's arm causing him to fall on the floor.

" ________-ah you must be tired" Eunhyuk reached out his water while showing off his gummy smile. AGAIN.

After he smiled, I saw him already lying on the floor. He was pulled by Junsu.

Then Yunho came back and started blabbing to Junsu about how Kangin was about to punch him when he kept on asking and asking him what his problem was.

And then the outcome is three guys on the floor rolling and preventing each other from standing up.

I was trying so hard not to laugh when someone suddenly shouted my name. I looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"Oh!" I was suprised when another bottle water was tossed to me. Good thing my hands were fast enough to catch it.

"Drink it" Jaejoong said, then winked at me. WHT?

I have no choice because I'm really thirsty so I drank it.

I saw him turn to the three guys who stopped fighting and started glaring at him.

 

[JAEJOONG'S POV]

I watched from afar how Junsu, Yunho and Eunhyuk offered water to ________.

I smiled wickedly as I saw them started rolling on the floor. Another idea popped in my head. I really don't know why I'm so cunning today.

I walked to ________ and the three DESPERATE IDIOTS.

"________-ah!" I called out, then tossed the bottled water that I snatched from Changmin ( good thing he seemed too tired to protest) towards her.

She caught it even though she seemed surprised. Nice catch.

She then looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Drink it" I said then winked at her.

I was so happy that I could dance for joy when she did.

I looked at the three fools who are now sitting up. If looks could kill, I would be in heaven by now.

I stucked my tongue out. The three monkeys including the real one started splashing water to me as I ran around to avoid getting wet. I can't help but laugh when to water accidentally splashed into the others who were resting quietly.

Then the others who were resting started grabbing their water bottles.

Suddenly, everybody was already splashing and throwing water to each other.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING??!!" THE CHOREOGRAPHER SHOUTED FROM THE DOOR. Oh crap.

Everyone froze in place.

 

 

 

Thanks to my 2 new subscribers: niksmiles and angel_min.

If you can't understand some parts sorry I'm not good at explaining :)) just ask questions.