Friends?

My Best Friend

The three poor guys left and followed the ill-tempered and pissed choreographer.

So, only me and ________ were left alone. HAHA I bet those 3 are doing the laundry now.

Suddenly I remembered that I was about to ask her a question a while ago, so I asked her while the three pets are not around us.

"________-ah, why did you go to the front a while ago? I mean, you did not started it." I asked her while wiping the wet floor.

"Because they are my friends and I know that it's partly my fault." She answered while looking at me.

"What they're already your friends?" I asked her and stopped wiping the floor.

"Neh, Even though I just met them I already feel comfortable around them and I think that they will keep me entertained the whole day." She laughed.

"So.................What do you think of me?" I looked at her beautiful eyes and asked her in a serious tone.

 

[ ________'S POV]

I was wiping the floor when Jaejoong asked me a question.

" So .............What do you think of me?" He asked,  which made me turn around and look at him.

I just stared at his beautiful face, his smooth and fair skin, luscious brown eyes, kissable lips.........HE ASKED ME A QUESTION! I'M SUCH A PABO! I looked like an idiot infront of him.

 

[ JAEJOONG'S POV]

After asking the question, I saw her looking at me and not answering. ARGH! I JUST RUINED THE MOMENT.

I can feel the awkward atmosphere so I just playfully said " We're friends..right???"

 

[ _________'S POV]

I think he noticed the awkward situation so he just said " We're friends right???"

"Of course" I answered then smiled at him and went back to my work.

We're friends of course but, why do I always feel uneasy when he looks at me? Why do I always feel happy when he talks to me? Why is it so hard for me to look at him in the eye? Why do I feel like jumping when Taeyeon called him my boyfriend?

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS??

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that this will be a start of a wonderful friendship.

 

[ JAEJOONG'S POV]

She answered me back with a smile. GOODBYE AWKWARDNESS!!

But why do I still feel disappointed??? Kim Jaejoong, just be happy that she's with you.

So we went back to our jobs. After 4 hours the whole room was clean we were preparing our things when I saw her wiping her sweat with her hand. So I went near her and started wiping her sweat with my towel.

While I was wiping her face, I noticed that she was just looking at me. We looked at each other's eyes but suddenly I heard loud noises outside.

IT WAS THOSE THREE AGAIN  -.- Didn't know that they're still alive.

So the scene was: Eunhyuk was riding at the back of Yunho while Junsu was holding on at his leg.

"YAH!!! You two Idiots! Let me GOOO!!!!!'' Yunho shouted as he struggled to remove the two monkeys clinging on him.

HAHAHA. Those three will look better on the jungle. Yunho looks like a coconut tree with his abnormal hair and Eunhyuk and Junsu.....Do I really have to explain??

" Excuse me?? May I speak to Junsu, Eunhyuk and Yunho??" A lady in mid-twenties entered the room and asked.

" Neh??" Yunho answered and glared at the two signaling them to be quiet.

" Ms. Han (the Blabby choreographer) wants to see you, she said you left some things." She said then went out.

" ________-shii are you going home now???" Yunho asked ________.While the two I-ran-out-of-names-so-I'll-just-type-this went to me and said " Hyung, can you wait for me??? I want to go home with _________." Eunhyuk said then grinned.

"Wait for me too!!!" Junsu said while splashing water at him. After that the dolphin boy wasn't contented so he also rode on Eunhyuk's back.

"YAH!! KIM JUNSU!! GET OFF!! Your 's so heavy!!" Eunhyuk complained while running around in circles to get Junsu off.

I went back to _______ and heard her say: " Yunho-shii if you want I can wait for you"

I went to Yunho and said: " Go first to Ms. Han she might Eat you alive if you will be late" I told him with a worried face.

"Oh right I forgot, YAH!!!! YOU TWO!!!  MS. HAN'S WAITING FO-" Yunho got cut off by Eunhyuk.

" First to go there gets to walk beside ________!!!!!" Eunhyuk shouted while running followed by a panting Junsu and an angry Yunho.

"Don't mind them they're always like that" I told ________.

She smiled then walked to the other side of the room to get some of her things.

While she was walking she stepped on the mess that Junsu and Eunhyuk made. She slipped, good thing I was following her.

[ THIRD PERSON'S POV]

 ________ slipped and fortunately, Jaejoong was able to catch her.

After Jaejoong caught her, the two couldn't help but look at each other. ( I KNOW.... IT'S THE 3RD TIME THEY LOOKED AT EACH OTHER)

Eunhyuk and Yunho were going inside when they saw Jaejoong holding ________, the two were still staring at each other.

"YAHH!! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH HER???"Eunhyuk said while getting ________ away from Jaejoong's arms.(OK SORRY, IT'S ITS THE 4TH TIME I USED 'YAH')

"LEE HYUKJAE!!! Is that the way to treat your hyung??" Jaejoong scolded him. Eunhyuk just ran around and Jaejoong followed him.

After that they were all very tired from the cleaning and the running they did so they decided to go home.

The three were fighting over, on who will get to walk beside ________.

They didn't even notice that Junsu was missing.

"Yunho, where in the world is Junsu???" Jaejoong said.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, he already went home, he bumped into a very pretty girl then blah blah blah and then tada!! he decided to go with her."  Eunhyuk said while grinning widely.

"You didn't tell me that he-" Yunho got cut off

"FIRST ONE TO SIT GET'S TO GO HOME WITH ________!!" Jaejoong said, already sitting.

"CHEATER!!!!!!!!!" The two losers said together.

Okay to make the scene short, they tickled Jaejoong and then Yunho decided to team up with Jaejoong so the two carried Eunhyuk ( Jaejoong holding the feet while Yunho's holding the legs XD) and then started swinging him around.

 

[ ???'S POV]

I peeked from the outside and saw a girl laughing with three guys.

So that's the new girl ________ who's being complimented by everyone.

And she's with Jaejoong???!!!

You better watch out ________, I'm going to make your life here in S.M Entertainment a living hell!

 

 

 

So who's the girl?

How did she know jaejoong?

And where did Junsu go?

 

 

 

feel free to guess at the comments section ^^

 

So sorry for the very very late update...

If you find this chapter crappy I'm really sorry, I really forced myself to update this weekend.

 

Thanks to my 3 new subscribers: tita_50, infernocaeli and thekpopstories and of course also those who subscribed before for patiently waiting :)

 

please check out my other fanfic:  I fell in love with a handsome bully

It doesn't have any chapters yet cause I don't know how the hell am I gonna start the story, please wait for the update and again IM REALLY REALLY SORRY :(