Meeting him

My Best Friend

 

 

 

 

We both opened our envelopes and saw:

To Lee ________ / Kim Taeyeon (I just wrote it as one)

 

We are very happy to inform you that you have passed the audition. If you are interested to be a trainee of S.M Entertainment, go to the building at 1pm this saturday and bring this letter as a proof.

-S.M Entertainment

 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We both screamed.

'I knew it, I knew that we can make it, Unnie" Taeyeon said while hugging me.

 

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

The two overly excited girls went to S.M Entertainment and started training immediately w/ 31 trainees.

 

-TRAINEE DAYS-

[________'s POV]

It's so hard to become a trainee, sometimes I'm thinking of quitting already, but this is my dream and my parent's dream. I will do this for them.

"LEE ________!" The teacher shouted.

I noticed that everyone was attentively following the teacher as she teaches us the steps while I was staring at the ceiling, day dreaming.

"Mianhae.." I said to her, while looking down.

"If you won't be serious, then you don't deserve this, everyone wants to be at your position and then you just space out while in class??" She yelled and then walked out.

I sighed, this day's not getting any better. I went to my bag and prepared my things.

"Don't mind her, She's just in a bad mood" The girl named Yuri whom I met yesterday gave  me a reassuring smile.

I smiled at her and then thanked her. I saw the other trainees leaving the room now since the class ended up early because the teacher walked out.

"Why does my things have to be so heavy?.." I muttered to myself.

"Need help??" A male voice asked. I looked up and saw a hand extended infront of me. The guy was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S.

I just stared at him because of his handsome face. Then he suddenly grabbed my bag and carried it like it's as light as a feather.

"Aren't you coming" He turned around. he asked with one of his eyebrows raised. I quickly followed him and I heard him chuckled.

"By the way, Chonun Jaejoong imnida" He stopped walking and then turned around to look at me. He smiled at me then bowed.

"Chonun ________ imnida" I bowed.

 

[JAEJOONG'S POV]

 

She's really pretty in a natural way. She has no make-up and her hair is tied up into a messy bun. We were still awkwardly looking at each other after introducing ourselves.

"Ummm, ________" I broke the silence.

"Neh???" She blinked repeatedly

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you??" I asked her. PLEASE TELL ME..PLEASE TELL ME

"I'm 13, You?" She told me and then gave me a curious look.

"14, you should call me Oppa, Arasso??" I grinned at her.

"Arasso" She smiled charmingly. DAMN, she's also cute!

We kept on walking until we reached the bus stop.

 

[________'s POV]

"Jaejoo- I mean Oppa. I'm fine here you can leave now" I smiled at him then tried to grab my heavy bag from him.

"Are you sure? I can take you home..." He asked with a concerned look and is trying to get away my bag from me to refrain me from taking it.

"Neh, It's getting late, you should go now" I told him and then after finally succeeding in getting my bag from him, I started to walk to the bus.

But he grabbed my wrist "Wait, Ummm............." he sounds nervous. He's so CUTE! aargh what are you thinking ________ STOP IT! you just met him!

I turned around to look at him. "Can we exchange numbers?" He told me while blushing and looking down."

"Sure" I gave a small laugh.

We exchanged numbers then bid our goodbyes

When I arrived home I was really tired, I lazily laid my body on the couch and then i suddenly fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I went own and looked for Taeyeon. I found a small note on the fridge.

 

__________ Unnie,

I went ahead of you because I have to pass by my sister's school first. I'll just meet you at class ^^.

-Taeyeon

I took a shower brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I decided to eat breakfast at the nearest shop at S.M Entertainment building.

Fortunately there was a cafeteria near the building. I went there and walked up to the cashier.

"One Bulgogi please" I said to the cashier then handed the payment. I walked around to find an empty table

I found one and when I just sat down someone called my name '________!" I turned around and saw a guy, smiliing and waving at me. He has brown hair, chiseled jaw with cute features.

 

 

 

Thank you to my four subscribers : kpopqueen, ilovekahi, macky1989 and beastblaq