Breakfast

My Best Friend

I saw a text message. It was from Jaejoong. He sent me his address, thanked me again and said goodnight.

I'd lie if I will say that I'm not excited about tomorrow. I went to bed early so that I have time to find his home.

 

[JAEJOONG'S POV]

 

I woke up and saw the two chimpanzees preparing to go somewhere. They were busy fixing themselves.

Since ________ is gonna come here, I decided to clean the living room and dining room to make a good impression.

When the two finally left, I decided to cook the food alreeady. I don't know how but I finished cooking the food a little bit early. So I decided to take a bath and dress up already. But when I passed by the two pigs' room, it REALLY looked like a pigpen.

 

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Since Jaejoong saw the room of Onew and Changmin so dirty, he decided to clean it.

On the other hand, while Changmin and Onew were walking........

"Oh, crap. Hyung, I forgot my phone." Changmin said to Onew while searching all his pockets, looking for his phone.

"PABOO!!!!" Onew smacked the head of Changmin. "We're already near the restaurant and you're telling me to go back to get your phone?!!" Onew said.

"Uh..Neh?" Changmin grinned.

"Aish...YOU!!..........Fine. -.-" Onew finally agreed.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was busy cleaning the room of the two.

"WHAT THE??!!" He exclaimed as he looked around the room. There were crumpled papers on the floor, Food that looks like it has been expired years ago and their clothes and underwears that looked like it has not been washed for ages.

After minutes of cleaning which feels like decades for Jaejoong, He felt tired so he accidentally fell asleep on the couch in the living room.

The two arrived panting and really hungry because they walked more than 1 km.

" YAH!! Hurry up and find your-- O.O FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!" Onew said, his eyes widened as he saw the various dishes on top of the table.

"Hyung, Jaejoong hyung really loves us, he cleaned the whole house including our room and cooked a whole bunch of food for us" Changmin said while smiling and looking at the sleeping Jaejoong.

"He even fell asleep because he's tired..AWWW" Onew said while preparing to seat down at one of the chairs.

In just a few minutes the two pigs finished the food, they left all the plates empty because they were really hungry from all the walking.

Changmin found his phone easily thanks again to Jaejoong because the room is cleaned. The two left a sticky note on the pillow that's covering Jaejoong's face that says "Thanks for the food Hyung!!!"

The two left the house and accidentally left the door unlocked.

 

[ ________'S POV]

ARGH, I'm getting late. I asked for directions from like 5 people and I'm still like a lost puppy.

If only Taeyeon is here.....but NO, she went somewhere with her prince charming.

After minutes of wandering around and asking for directions, I finally found their dorm.

I saw the front door a little bit open but I don't want to be rude so I decided to press the doorbell first.

After 5 minutes of waiting outside, I cannot help but get curious so I finally decided to go inside.

I walked quietly when I saw a figure laying on the sofa with his face covered with a pillow. I walked nearer to the person. As I go nearer and nearer, I think I recognize him. But to make sure I decided to remove the pillow.

I was about to remove the pillow when I saw a note on it. It says on the note that it was for...JAEJOONG??? At that time my phone rang which caused Jaejoong to wake up and get surprised. I hurriedly turned my phone to silent and saw Jaejoong already standing up.

"Uhh....________-shii Mianhae....I didn't mean to-" Jaejoong said while rubbing the back of his head. I cut him off.

"Aniyo Oppa, It's fine, anyway I'm late too." I replied with a smile.

"Ummm.....Let me make it up to you, Let's go out???" Jaejoong asked me.

"Jinjja Oppa????? Let's go!!!!!!!" I replied happily.

We strolled on a park, there were many couples there walking hand by hand. We felt the awkward atmosphere, luckily my phone rang. I excused myself from Jaejoong.

"Yeoboseyo??" I answered the phone.

"Unnie!!!!!!!! I called you a while ago but you didn't answer." Taeyeon said, I can imagine her pouting.

"Mianhae Tae.....What is it? Is there a problem?" I asked her.

"Aniyo, everything is fine........Remember the guy I was telling you about??" She suddenly became excited again.

"OF COURSE, How can I forget him, you talk about him almost every minute we see each other." I rolled my eyes.

"Well...........I want to introduce him to you" She said.

" Sure but not now Tae.....I'm not at home." I replied.

"Aww....Arasso" Taeyeon replied, I can feel her disappointment.

I remembered that Jaejoong was waiting for me so I told Taeyeon "Bye, Gotta go!" and then shut my phone.

"Let's eat??" Jaejoong told me as I approached him.

I nodded and then he grabbed my hand. At first I was surprised, I felt something like electricity when our hands touched, I must be hungry. We walked hand by hand and searched for a restaurant.

 

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Little did Jaejoong and ________ know that someone was watching them from afar.

"Didn't I told you to remove her from the trainees???????" She shouted as loud as she can while watching from the top floor of the building, looking at Jaejoong and ________ walking, holding hands and looking really happy with each other.

"Mianhae, but Mr. Lee Soo Man didn't approve. He said that she was one of the best-" The man on the other line was cut off.

"RUBBISH!! I AM BETTER THAN HER!" She shouted again. Feeling angry after hearing that ________ was "THE BEST"

"I know that but-" The man was cut off again.

"You're USELESS!!!!!" She shouted one last time and then hang up.

 

[???'S POV]

 

You're really something ________....

If they won't remove you, I'll make you suffer.

Let's see who's the best.....

 

 

 

 

Thanks to: ILoveL, michaellasone, peiwen and HyeMean for subscribing :)

THANKS TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS!!!!

Please checkout my other fanfic... I fell in love with a Handsome bully