Interruption

My Best Friend

Jaejoong came out without hearing any negative comments, especially from BoA.

After that BoA still continued to say bad things about the other auditionees.

After everyone finished performing, BoA turned to Mr. Lee, " I like the Jaejoong guy, he has the looks and the talent. Place him immediately on the trainees. "

 

[BOA'S POV]

Since I was bored and have nothing to do, I decided to ruin the date of ________ and Jaejoong.

I put on shades and covered half of my face with a scarf. I went inside the restaurant. Immediately, I spotted Jaejoong and the flirt along with two others.

"Jaejoong-shii" I called his attention.

"Mianhae, Do I know you?" He asked. Of course he won't recognize me, I'm wearing a disguise.

"It's me, BoA" I pulled down my shades and then playfully winked at him.

"BoA?" Jaejoong said. He must have recalled the audition because he remembered me right away.

"Oh, right BoA. Aren't you an idol?" He asked me. It's good that he knows me.

"I am. Actually I was just passing by but I decided to stop by when I saw you" I flashed a smile.

"Oh Thanks for stopping by. By the way, this is Taeyeon, Junsu and ________." He introduced them to me. I guess Taeyeon remembered me calling her a dwarf during her audition because she's glaring at me.

"Annyeong Haseyo" The three of them bowed.

 

----------Italicized are spoken in english----------

"Hi" I spoke in English to show Jaejoong that I know many languages. In your face ________.

"Oh, You speak Engrish?" The ther guy said. What's his name again? Oh right, Junsu.

"Uh, Ne." I let out a forced smile. I'm wasting my time talking to this idiot. I was expecting Jaejoong to notice me not HIM.

"Mianhae, BoA but, we have to go NOW." The little brat named Taeyeon said and emphasized on the word NOW.

"It's okay, I was just passing by. I have to go now too." I told her and then smiled facing Jaejoong.

"Bye, Jaejoong-shii"  I said and then I faced the three of them and then bowed slightly. I don't want to look rude infront of Jajeoong.

"You watch it." I whispered as I passed by Taeyeon.

When I went out from the restaurant, I immeidately called the one responsible for managing the trainees.

"Yobo-"

"If you won't be able to remove ________, at least remove the girl named Taeyeon."

"But Miss BoA, she's one of the best singers."

"I don't care, there are many other great singers out there."

"I'm afraid Mr. Lee Soo Man won't allow this. Taeyeon will be the lead singer of a new girl group."

"WHAT?!!!!"

"Yes, It's true. She has an angelic voice and she can sing-"

"ENOUGH!. I didn't tell you to research." I shouted and then hang up.

I guess now I have to kill two birds with one stone.

Sorry Taeyeon but you're life will also be a living hell just like _________.

 

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"You're friends with that girl???!!" Taeyeon yelled infront of Jaejoong.

"Chill, And we're not friends, I just remembered her from the audition. She said nice things about me." Jaejoong explained.

"And she called me a dwarf" Taeyeon pouted.

"Don't worry you're a cute one" Junsu smiled at Taeyeon and then pinched her cheeks.

"You're cuter" Taeyeon also pinched Junsu.

"No, You." Junsu squealed.

"No You!" Taeyeon squealed louder.

"Okay we get it. BOTH of you are cute." ________ said, while separating the two lovebirds.

 

 

 

 

Thanks to my subscribers for not unsubscribing and to my new subscribers: supershineeme, JaeJaebaby, kkhihi, and yunjae23 :)

 

 

Sorry for not updating that much.

 

@infernocaeli: I wish too, but expect more evilness from her. Thank you!! XD

@peiwen: I agree, they're such a cute couple. Wait for things that BoA will do to ________. Thank you!!! XD