Trouble

My Best Friend

[???'S POV]

 

You're really something ________....

If they won't remove you, I'll make you suffer.

Let's see who's the best.....

 

 

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Jaejoong and  ________ just went inside a restaurant when Jaejoong spotted Junsu.

"JUNSU!!!!!" Jaejoong yelled, which called his attention.

"Hyung!" He stood up. That's when they realized that he's with a girl. The girl is sitting, facing the opposite side that's why Jaejoong and ________ couldn't see her face.

Junsu excused himself from his "date" and went to Jaejoong and ________.

" ________-shii, you're also here" Junsu said then looked at Jaejoong as if he will do something to ________.

"Well, we decided to eat breakfast but my two pigs ate all the food that I cooked. What about you, WHO IS SHE??" Jaejoong pointed at the girl and then emphasized at the last three words.

"She's uh...a friend" Junsu blushed and looked down.

"Really??? Come on LOVER BOY, introduce us to her" Jaejoong said while enjoying the sight of an embarassed and blushing Junsu.

Junsu invited the two to their table. As they got nearer and nearer:

"UNNIE!" The girl stood up from her seat, squealed and then hugged  ________.

"OMO!!! Tae, He was the guy you were talking about???" ________ said referring to Junsu.

"SHHHH." Taeyeon puts her finger to her lips. The two girls quietly giggled.

"You two know each other?" Junsu asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Neh" The two girls smiled.

"Aren't you the one who  was waiting for ________ the other day?" Jaejoong asked

"Oh, I forgot, Taeyeon, meet Jaejoong hyung" Junsu interrupted.

"Neh, we live together" Taeyeon answered Jaejoong. "I met him already." She answered Junsu and then faced ________ with a smirk on her face.

"WAE??" ________ shot a glare at Taeyeon.

Jaejoong blushed, realizing what Taeyeon meant.

"Let's eat??" Jaejoong grabbed ________'s hand and pulled her to sit on the chair beside him.

Junsu and Taeyeon looked at each other smiling when they saw the other two.

"BWOH??" Jaejoong and ________ said together.

"It's nothing, LETS EAT??" Junsu said.

While they were eating, a girl with a short brown hair came to Jaejoong and INTENTIONALLY bumped ________.

"Jaejoong-shii!!" The girl said. Jaejoong couldn't recognize her beacuse she is wearing sunglasses and a scarf to cover her face.

"Mianhae, Do I know you?" Jaejoong said curiously.

"It's me, BoA" she puts down her sunglasses for a moment and then winked at Jaejoong.

"BoA?" Jaejoong asked.

 

*FLASHBACK*

Jaejoong's heart was beating so fast that he cannot concentrate. It was his first time to audition for something.

Inside the audition room, BoA was sitting on one of the judges' chairs with a straight face. She doesn't want to watch auditionees because she doesn't like the sight of someone performing better than her.

"Mr. Lee, can't you just let me go?? I can practice for my upcoming concert or do other things than watch this plain, dumb, amateurs audition." BoA said, irritated.

"BoA, you need to have patience. You're one of the biggest stars of S.M Ent., time will come and you will be the one to hold the auditions."  Lee Soo Man said.

"Urgh, FINE." She said angrily.

The first  one who will audition was called, she was a girl named Lee Jung-ah. The girl was not-so-good in singing. BoA commented, " Your singing can cause the fall of the Kpop industry." The poor girl cried and went out.

The next one was a guy named Kang Dong Ha who is not-so-handsome and average looking. He can dance well. BoA commented, " You're dancing is fine, and as for your face, don't worry there are lots of cheap plastic surgeons around."

Another auditionee was a chubby girl who has a talent in singing. BoA commented, " Are you willing to pay all the damages on the stage if it will break?"

BoA was straightforward, frank and she only notices the flaws of a person.

But it changed when one person entered the room.

"Kim Jaejoong." The lady called out the next one.

Jaejoong came inside. After introducing himself, he started singing. Boa on the other hand was busy admiring this handsome guy's face and his sweet melodious voice.

Jaejoong came out without hearing any negative comments, especially from BoA.

After that BoA still continued to say bad things about the other auditionees.

After everyone finished performing, BoA turned to Mr. Lee, " I like the Jaejoong guy, he has the looks and the talent. Place him immediately on the trainees. "

 

 

 

Thanks to my subscribers and new subscribers XD: DBSHINee10, -ily_4ever and KryeonLaughALot11.

 

Starting now I will reply to your comments, it's not that I ignore your comments actually I really feel happy reading all of it :D, It's just that I'm really busy these days and PHYSICS HATES ME.

 

@ -ily_4ever: You guessed it right, It's Junsu :D, I'll try to update soon XD.

@ michaellasone: THANK YOU :)

@ angel_min: Jae's cuter when he's shy :)

@ peiwen: Thank you :) Hope you'll like it more as story goes on.

@ infernocaeli: All your questions are answered now, THANK YOU :)

 

 I only replied to the new comments, but don't worry I assure you I read all of your comments :)

 

BTW, feel free to comment on the pic of Jaejoong in this chapter <3