Surprise

My Best Friend

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"You're friends with that girl???!!" Taeyeon yelled infront of Jaejoong.

"Chill, And we're not friends, I just remembered her from the audition. She said nice things about me." Jaejoong explained.

"And she called me a dwarf" Taeyeon pouted.

"Don't worry you're a cute one" Junsu smiled at Taeyeon and then pinched her cheeks.

"You're cuter" Taeyeon also pinched Junsu.

"No, You." Junsu squealed.

"No You!" Taeyeon squealed louder.

"Okay we get it. BOTH of you are cute." ________ said, while separating the two lovebirds.

 

 

After an hour of chatting and eating, they finally decided to part ways and get back to their dorms.

"Let's go now?" Junsu asked while he stood up.

"Sure" Jaejoong answered him and then grabbed the hand of ________.

The four of them walked slowly along the cold sidewalk with Taeyeon and Junsu at the front, followed by ________ and Jaejoong.

"They look like puppies." ________ whispered to Jaejoong and giggled when she saw Taeyeon and Junsu giggling and looking at each other.

"Lovestruck puppies" Jaejoong agreed and they both laughed.

While they were talking.....

 

[JUNSU'S POV]

"Look at those two, they look like a couple" Junsu squealed.

"I know right?" Taeyeon answered him and then decided to look at their backs when Junsu stopped her.

"Yah! don't be too obvious" Junsu giggled and squealed again which made Taeyeon pinch his cheeks.

"You are SOOOO CUTE!!!" Taeyeon giggled.

"You are Cute too" Junsu smiled at her as he reached towards Taeyeon's cheeks and pinched it also.

Taeyeon giggled and then asked if they can go out again next weekend.

"Sure, next weekend? at 15th?" Junsu answered her.

"Okay, at 15th, let's meet u- OHMYGOD. I can't it's ________'s birthday." Taeyeon gave Junsu an apologizing smile"

"Oooh, I have an idea. Why don't we plan a surprise birthday party for her. Let's invite the other trainees, I'm sure Jaejoong hyung will completely do everything for her to have the best party" Junsu grinned widely at the last words.

"This is the bus stop, I guess we have to leave now. Let's just talk about the party so that we can plan it" Taeyeon smiled at Junsu.

 

[JAEJOONG'S POV]

When we arrived at the bus stop, she stopped at then faced me.

"Oppa, Thank you" Did she just blushed.

"You're welcome, if you ever want to go out again or..or just hang out or...you..know, talk with someone" OH GOOOOD. I can feel my face turn bright red as I stammered.

"Sure" She just laughed and then agreed.

Me and Junsu waited for their bus to arrive, we both said goodbyes to each other and then when their bus left Junsu said something.

"Hyung, it's ________'s birthday next week, We are planning a surprise party for her." Junsu grinned.

"Really? Sure! Let's give her the best birthday party ever.." I excitedly said.

We were secretly talking to Taeyeon about the party, we invited all of the trainees since I noticed that ________ is friendly and she speaks to everyone when we practice.

When we meet up at the building for practice and lessons the three of us just act normal around her so that she won't suspect anything.

"Junsu, can you go with me this weekend, I have to visit someone at the hospital." I told Junsu, making sure that _________ will hear.

"Really? WHO???" Junsu started panicking and asking me who's in the hospital.

I glared at him an then he said " OHMYGOD. Is it one of my family members? Is it critical??WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER??" OH MY JUNSU.

I dragged him outside the room to tell him that I was just joking. When we passed by ________, she asked me if Junsu was okay. I just nod and gave her a reassuring smile.

"HYUNG..Just wait a second....Don't tell me it's my Parents or my Sister or....I can't take this any-" He started sniffing and then talked so fast.

"YAH!!!PABO!!!" I smacked his head a little.

"Hyung...Are you angry at me??? I'm.... sorry...." He started crying now. AISH.

"JUNSUIWASJUSTLETTING________HEARSOTHATSHEWON'TSUSPECTTHATWEWILLTHROWHERAPARTY!!!" I can't believe I just said that in less that 5 seconds.

"Oh, Can the theme be dolphins??" His sad face turned into a face of an exciting kid who wants a lollipop.

"NO." I told him.

"but-" Junsu tried to speak but I cut him off.

"AND IT'S FINAL."

 

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

The three of them planned ________'s party, with the help of the other trainees.

It was now Saturday morning, the day of ________'s birthday.

________ was sleeping when she heard her phone ring. She looked at the screen and saw the name Kim Kibum. He was one of the trainees.

"Key, why are-" She was just starting to speak when Key cut her off and then said:

"Morning.Downstairs.10minutes.BYEEE" Key, immediately hang up leaving ________ wondering.

She showered VERY quickly and then went downstairs. She saw Key talking to Taeyeon but when he saw her, he immediately grabbed her hand and said:

"Let's go shopping, My treat! Bye Taeyeon!!!" And then dragged her outside.

"BYE!! Have fun!!" Taeyeon said while laughing, seeing how ________ has no idea that this day was planned smoothly.

"Why go shopping? I have many clothes and all I wantna do today is sleep." ________ she said in a very boring tone.

"Just go with it" Key smiled and then linked arms with her. They went to a store full of gorgeous dresses.

Key started grabbing some dresses and then snapped his fingers to call the saleslady.

"She'll try it on." He said in a bossy tone when the saleslady approached.

"WHAT? NO-" ________tried to protest but Key was just plain bossy.

________ tried on the dresses. After putting on each dress, she goes out to show it to Key.

"BORING. GRANNY MUCH? EEWW. IS IT THE 70'S? NO." This is are some of Key's comments. He was sitting, browsing through a magazine with legs crossed.

There was just one dress left inside the fitting room.

 

When she walked out, Key smiled and then said "That's the one."

They walked out of the shop after buying the dress and ________ was asking Key so many questions. Key didn't answer he just told her to keep quiet or else she'll have wrinkles.

Key took her to a restaurant that has a "CLOSED" sign at the door. They went in. She was surprised that the door was open.

Inside was dark and she can barely see a thing. She just heard a party popper and then saw the lights turn on. She saw the trainees there with Taeyeon, Jaejoong and Junsu at the front. Key immediately left her side and then went with them as they all said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

________ was so surprised that she was close to tears, she didn't even know what top say so she just said "Thank you" and then all of them cheered and clapped.

First one to hug her was Taeyeon.

"Unnie, Mianhae... I don't want to keep secrets from you but I just really want to surprise you." Taeyeon said as she hugged ________ tightly.

"Thanks Tae." She pat her back.

After Taeyeon hugged her, she saw Jaejoong at her back, Taeyeon noticed the two so she immediately went to Junsu.

"Happy Birthday" Jaejoong smiled at her, not knowing what to do.

"Thank you. So this is the visit to the hospital?" She told him, trying to control her laughter.

"About that-" Jaejoong was about to explain.

"You just made it up." She smiled at him.

"uh, yeah." He laughed and then handed her a gift.

"Oppa, you don't have to-"

"But I want to." He gave her a smile that surely melted her heart.

"It's beautiful" She was surprised as she opened the box. Inside was a necklace with a pendant that has "あなたは私に特別なものです" written on it."

He immediately grabbed the necklace and then placed it on her neck with her back facing him.

"What does this mean?" ________ curiously asked.

"Oh, that. It's nothing, It's just your name translated in Japanese" Jaejoong said and then smiled, he finally found a perfect excuse.

"Thank you Oppa" She smiled and then gave him a peck on the cheek. Which made Jaejoong blush and turn bright red.

 

 

SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LONG WAIT, I'M BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I'M HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK

 

Thank you to my subscribers and also the new subscribers: lolipop, ivylicious18, HeeHyo and pop_05..

 

If you have time, please read my other story: I Fell In love with a Handsome Bully!!