What if..

My Best Friend

"You and ________ are really close and just like a while ago, my assistant saw you two hugging, so in the future there might be an issue about you two dating or something.." He explained it to me and then turned to BoA and said " So saying on TV shows and Radio shows that your bestfriend is BoA will prevent it. Of course, you two also have to act as bestfriends."

"And Jaejoong....don't spend too much time with ________." He told me and then went out of the room.

As soon as LSM was out of the room, BoA suddenly stood up and then sat beside me. " So, where do you wanna go Oppa?"

 

 

[ ________'S POV]

I texted Taeyeon that she can go ahead with Junsu because Jaejoong Oppa told me to wait for him. After a couple of hours, I was still waiting for him. I just realized that the building was nearly empty when Siwon approached me.

" ________? Why are you still here?" Siwon said as he approached me.

" Well...I was waiting for Jaejoong so-" I got cut off by him.

"Jaejoong Hyung? It can't be possible that he's still here because everyone already left. I just went back here to get our compositions for our album." He told me.

But he told me to wait for him. Did he leave me??

Siwon must have noticed the confused look on my face so he talked again.

" Look, it's dangerous for you to stay up late here in the building waiting and there's definitely NO WAY I'm letting you go home by yourself." He told me with a concerned look on his face.

" Let's go??" He asked me with a smile that for sure will melt millions of fangirls in the near future.

 

[JAEJOONG'S POV]

ARGH. What time is it?? I was supposed to go home with ________ but Boa dragged me onto the streets of Myeong-dong. Good thing she wore a hat and sunglasses to cover her face up or else we were gonna be in big trouble.

" Oppa I want that top, do you mind if I try it??" She told me as we walked past by a boutique.

"Uhm. Sure." I told her in a short a reply.

After she bought that top she liked, she told me as we walked outside. " Oppa, can we buy a couple shirt?"

"What? Sorry, I meant why?" I asked her.

"Well, I just want to wear one. I've never experience wearing one before." She told me with pleading eyes.

"O-okay." I told her and then she grabbed my hands and went to the nearest shop that sells couple shirts.

We bought and then Boa kind of begged me to wear it.

We walked for a couple of hours and looked inside the shops. I noticed that she was little by little, removing her disguise.

"Hey, why did you-" I was telling her to put it back but it's too late.

"OMO! It's BoA!!"

"Who's that guy?? Are they dating??"

"WOW! They didn't even bother to wear a disguise. Maybe they are together now."

"They look good together, maybe that guy is an ulzzang?"

 In Less than a minute,everyone was gathering up around us. And the worst part is, we were wearing couple shirts and BoA was clinging into my arm and hiding behind me. I can't blame them for thinking were a couple. I wanted to escape but can't, BoA was just standing there and holding me in place while there were so many cameras taking pictures of us.

 

[ ________'S POV]

Siwon was nice to offer me a meal after waiting for hours in the building.

"I'm sorry I don't have enough money to treat you in a very expensive restaurant. So, I'll just take you to Myeong-dong." He told me with a smile.

"It's fine, treating me is already too much and besides I don't want to eat in a restaurant where I can barely recognize the food." I told him.

"I promise to buy all kinds of food when I have money after our debut." He told me as we stopped by a stall.

"i'll be waiting on that" I laughed and then told him.

We were about to order when we saw people running and cameras flashing. So we decided to check it out.

As we go nearer I saw Jaejoong with a shocked face with BoA hugging onto his arm. We wasted no time and helped them out of this mess and then ran.

While the four of us were running, Jaejoong suddenly grabbed my arm and then lead me into another direction.

We were both panting while running and then I was about to look at the back if the fans were still following us when Jaejoong suddenly said.."I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you there alone.It's just that.."

"It's fine Oppa, it's not like it's your responsibility to take care of me" I answered him when we finally stopped at a small restaurant.

"But I........Let me make it up to you, why don't we eat our dinner now just like what we planned??" He told me while leading me inside the restaurant.

As we went in, an old woman greeted Jaejoong.

"Omo...Jaejoong!! How are you???" The woman said as she greeted him with a hug.

"I'm fine, thanks for your help. I'm preparing to debut with a group right now." Jaejoong hugged her back.

I can tell that they have many stories to share to each other by the way they act when suddenly the woman looked at me.

"Oh, and who's this pretty girl right here??" The woman looked at me with a sweet smile.

"I'm ________" I greeted with a bow.

"Very polite and also a gorgeous girl, you two suit each other." She told us while bringing me closer to Jaejoong.

"Aniyo...You got it wrong halmeoni. We're just friends" I told her with a smile.

"Hmm..Arasso" She said with a giggle.

"Halmeoni...."Jaejoong also said while laughing.

"Mianhae...Anyway ________, Jaejoong is a very hardworking guy. He worked here as a part time and sold gums in the street for his audition." She told me while were sitting on a table.

"Jinjja? But he never told me..." I asked her and then looked at Jaejoong who was now looking at me.

"Our family doesn't have enough money so instead of being a burden to my parents I decided to go to an audition and Halmeoni here helped me a lot, if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't be able to go there. Fortunately I passed." He told me with sincere eyes.

"I helped him because I can see the determination in his eyes and thankfully he didn't let me down." She was looking at Jaejoong while smiling gratefully.

Throughout the meal, Halmeoni kept on asking if we were a couple and we have to deny it a hundred times. She also said that it would be a free meal for the celebration of our debut.

We left the restaurant and then Jaejoong walked with me to my house to make sure that I would be safe.

" ________??" Jaejoong called me which made me face him.

"Neh?" I said to him.

"What if..."

 

Thanks to my subscribers, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!