Punishment

My Best Friend

Suddenly, everybody was already splashing and throwing water to each other.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING??!!" THE CHOREOGRAPHER SHOUTED FROM THE DOOR. Oh crap.

Everyone froze in place.

 

"All those who are wet, form a line here!" The choreographer shouted.

All the 31 trainees immediately formed a line since they all got wet.

________ was infront of Jaejoong, who is at the end of the line.

 

[ ________'S POV]

"The person who started this, come here infront instantly!!" The choreographer shouted. She is really really angry.

I kinda understand her. I mean, the bags are scattered, there are LOTS of empty bottles on the floor, there are spills of water also and most importantly, EACH ONE of us is dripping wet.

I saw Junsu, Yunho and Eunhyuk went to the front. I felt guilty, I know it's my fault also so I followed them and went beside them.

 

[JAEJOONG'S POV]

I saw the three pitiful looking monkeys going to the front with their head bowed down. ARGH, my conscience is haunting me. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Suddenly I saw ________ followed so I went also since we all know that I was the one who really started it.

I was about to ask ________ why but the BIG MOUTH choreographer blabbed again.

"THE FIVE OF YOU WILL CLEAN THIS ROOM AND PRACTICE FOR 14 HOURS STRAIGHT FOR A WHOLE MONTH!!" She shouted, this is TORTURE.

Everyone gasped. The three guys on the opposite side of ________ was about to complain but the choreographer talked again.

"PRACTICE WILL BE SUSPENDED TODAY. TOMORROW ALL OF YOU WILL DANCE FOR 10 HOURS STRAIGHT!" She shouted again then went out and slammed the door.

After she went out the other trainees started to talk about what happened.

Onew, Shindong and Changmin went to me then Jonghyun asked me...."Jaejoong-shii we'll go ahead now. Mianhae, if we wait for you Changmin will eat us."Jonghyun said while Changmin was glaring at him.

" Arasso." I smiled then waved goodbye to them.

"Jaejoong-shii fighting!" The three said. Then Onew added "I WANT CHICKEN TOMORROW!!"

After all of the three left I searched for ________.

I saw her talking to another girl.

"Taeyeon-shii, don't wait for me you'll just get hungry." ________ said to the girl infront of her.

"Unnie, don't worry I'll wait for you. It's ok I have packed lunch." The girl named Taeyeon answered back.

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I SUDDENLY SAID " I'll accompany her home so don't worry about her" I can feel my cheeks burning because of embarassment.

Taeyeon looked at me weirdly then shot a glance at ________. " Arasso, I'll see you and your boyfriend later UNNIE!" She smiled happily.

________ was about to hit her but she already ran to the door. ________ turned to me and said "Mianhae Jaejoong-shii I di-"

"Aniyo it's fine" I cut her off then smiled at her.

I don't know what's happening to me but I unintentionally grabbed her hand and lead her to the place where the guys are cleaning.

When the guys saw us holding hands together, they immediately reacted...

"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!"

"KIM JAEJOONG LET GO OF HER!!"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO PUNCH HIM?!!"

The three of them rushed to ________'s side and pulled her hand out of mine's.

I was about to grab ________ again since these HOBOS are so jealous that they even told her that I have an allergy (PATHETIC) but the choreographer came in and said:

"YOU THREE !" She pointed to a clueless Eunhyuk, Junsu and Yunho who was now behind ________.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING???!!! HUH?!! YOU THREE WILL NOW CLEAN THE OTHER ROOMS!" She shouted, she looked like she was about to explode.

The three poor guys left and followed the ill-tempered and pissed choreographer.

So, only me and ________ were left alone. HAHA I bet those 3 are doing the laundry now.

Suddenly I remembered that I was about to ask her a question a while ago, so I asked her while the three pets are not around us.

"________-ah, why did you go to the front a while ago? I mean, you did not started it." I asked her while wiping the wet floor.

"Because they are my friends and I know that it's partly my fault." She answered while looking at me.

"What they're already your friends?" I asked her and stopped wiping the floor.

"Neh, Even though I just met them I already feel comfortable around them and I think that they will keep me entertained the whole day." She laughed.

"So.................What do you think of me?" I looked at her beautiful eyes and asked her in a serious tone.

 

 

 

 

Thanks to my 5 new subscribers Emerald_Lee, DeiDeilove, XxliMmEe, babycole1619 and jazzyterr46 ^-^