Plans for tomorrow

My Best Friend

[ ???'S POV]

I peeked from the outside and saw a girl laughing with three guys.

So that's the new girl ________ who's being complimented by everyone.

And she's with Jaejoong???!!!

You better watch out ________, I'm going to make your life here in S.M Entertainment a living hell!

 

[JAEJOONG'S POV]

After minutes of swinging and dragging Eunhyuk's body around, we FINALLY decided to go home.

On our way out, we saw Leeteuk and Heechul waiting for us.

" ________-shii!!!!" Leeteuk ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Eh???" ________ said to Heechul while pointing at Leeteuk.

"YAH!! Don't touch her!!!" Heechul removed the arms of Leeteuk and then twisted it. Oh, violent pretty flower boy.

"What are you two doing here??????" Yunho said with one eyebrow raised.

"We're here to fetch you two, DUH?????" Leeteuk rolled his eyes at the two and then flashed his adorable (-.-') smile at ________.

"But we want to take ________ home" Eunhyuk said and then showed his aegyo. Trust me, you don't wanna see it.

"Aaawwww, TOO BAD" I smiled and then pushed the two towards Heechul.

"We'll see you on Monday, BYE!!!" ( because today is friday and they don't have practice yet on weekends) Heechul and Leeteuk said as they drag the two away from us.

"AT LAST THEY'RE GONE!!!!" i said while smiling foolishly. I turned to the side to see ________'s reaction but she's not there.

I looked around and saw her admiring a cat. She was looking at the window of a pet shop.

"You like cats??" I sneaked up behind her.

" Me? Neh." She smiled then looked at me. " I've always wanted to have a cat" She sighed.

" Don't worry, when we debut and when I get my first salary, I'll buy you a cat" I assured her.

" No need Oppa" She said. YES! SHE CALLED ME OPPA!!!

"Omo! I have to go now or else Taeyeon will kill me." She said while looking at her watch.

" Jinjja? Let's go now" I dragged her and asked her where the way to her house is.

When we finally reached her house, she stood at the front of the door and faced me.

"Jaejo-Oppa, Kamsahamnida. See you on monday." She bowed then smiled at me.

She was about to turn around and go inside but I stopped her. "Uh........________-shii...." GOD, WHY AM I STUTTERING????

"Neh??" She turned around and looked at me with curious eyes.

"Umm.... remember the favor I asked from you??" I said while looking down, EMBARASSING.

She just nodded so I just continued.

"Can we have breakfast?? ..............tomorrow..........At my place.......if it's ok...with you.......so??"AISH, Why am I so nervous. i'm sweating like a pig.

"Sure, just text me your address" She said then gave a small laugh. I can feel my cheeks burning. I cannot see her face because I'm still looking down.

"Jinjja? Aniyo. I'll pick you up-" I heard the door shut and when I looked up I saw no one infront of me.

I sighed and mentally punched myself. Why am I looking down while talking with her.  @-@

So I walked back to our dorm and saw the two lazy bums.

Onew and Changmin were both sleeping at the sofas waiting for flies to enter their mouths.

AISH, Why do I have to live with two grizzly bears who eat like they have worms inside their stomachs.

I hurriedly went to my room to avoid waking up those two. Or else they will not stop bugging me to cook food for them.

So I entered my room and quietly closed the door. I was about to open my bag and fix my things when I saw a note on it.

                                              Oppa you seem nervous a while ago kekekeke.....................

                                                See you tomorrow, goodnight!! :)

                                                                                   -   ________.

I felt a smile crept on to my face. I'm really excited for tomorrow so I texted her our dorm's address and decided to sleep early so that I'll be able to cook more for her.

 

 

[ ________'s POV]

I just left a note on Jaejoong's bag and went inside because he keeps on looking down and he looks SO CUTE when he's shy.

I went inside and saw Taeyeon busy staring at the ceiling, daydreaming and smiling childlishly.

"BOO!" I decided to scare her and finally she was back here on earth.

"Neh?? Unnie?" She asked me while grinning.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her and then sat down beside her.

"Unnie, I met a guy a while ago" She grinned then looked at me waiting for my reaction.

"and then???" I asked her.

"Ok, so he was really cute and he's also handsome and he's SOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!" GOSH, Taeyeon's screaming and pinching me at the same time.

"Ok, ok, I get it. I have to sleep now. Goodnight Tae." I told her and then went to my room.

I saw a text message. It was from Jaejoong. He sent me his address, thanked me again and said goodnight.

I'd lie if I will say that I'm not excited about tomorrow. I went to bed early so that I have time to find his home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, so this chapter is really crappy, SORRY :D

I promise that the next chapter will be more exciting.

 

Thanks to all of my subscribers :)