My dream

My Best Friend

 

 

[_____'s POV]

"________! Come here, bbali!" My best friend Taeyeon yelled. I can hear her jumping and at the same time screaming.

"WHAAAT?!!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs half-awake.

I saw her proudly holding a newspaper.

OH BOY, I don't know how we became friends but I LOVE HER TO DEATH. Even though everyone left me, she stayed with me, no matter how hard it is for us to eat 3x a day.

*FLASHBACK*

"Omma please...don't leave me, I thought you love me??" I said to her while my tears are running down at my face

"Darling, I have to....mianhae..." My mom said as she went out of the house carrying her suitcase.

After that my life feels like hell. My Father died because of an accident and now my Mom left me........The two people I loved the most are now gone...

"WHY DO I STILL HAVE TO LIVE?!! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS???!!" i SHOUTED AS i WALK ON THE STREET.

I didn't notice that there was a girl running. We bumped onto each other, my hurts like HELL.

"Watch where you're going" I sort of shouted to her.

"Mianhamnida" she told me, as she keeps on bowing and bowing.

I noticed that she keeps on looking and looking back.

"gwenchana?" I said to her.

"I need a place to stay" She told me, her voice sounded sad.

"well there's a hotel the-" She cuts me off

"I don't have money. Can't I live with you???" She said as she did the puppy dog face.

"WHAT?? Who do you think you a-" She cuts me off again. Aish this girl's starting to irritate me.

"I'll do anything , chores, cooking, washing clothes, anything please" She begged

I thought for awhile..I couldn't cook, I'm too lazy to clean and wouldn't do chores either so that sounded like a good idea.

"ok fine, but I don't-" @.@

"Thank you so much. I promise I'll behave and-" WOW she said that in 3 seconds. I cut her off. HAHA

"Only if you stop cutting me off, ARASSO? i emphasized on the last part

"OK, Mianhae, THANKYOUSOMUCH" She said then started jumping around.

After that we went to my house, My empty house. I sighed as we walked in.

She started to wander around the house like a puppy. After a minute of wandering she turned to me and said "Chonun Taeyeon imnida. What's your name? Are you alone? Where are your parents?You seem to be young living alone. How old are you? Where's my room? There's no food in the fridge." Yup. She said it without breathing. AISH. This girl.

I told her "Chonun ________ imnida" then told her my life's STUPID story.

She looked at me with pity and said "I'm really sorry, don't worry from now on, you have me" She smiled and then hugged me.

I asked her "what about you, you seem young to be living alone too.."

Her eyes started to tear up. "I ran away from home. My father keeps on drinking, gambling and also having another woman. I left home to find a job but they won't let me work because I'm underaged" She said with tears in her eyes.

As days pass by, we became closer and closer and then became best friends. We treat each other like sisters. We both experienced hardships while we're still young so we do everything to save money and to survive each day.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

[TAEYEON'S POV]

"Look at this" I told her as i pointed at an ad on the newspaper.

"Are you serious?! An audition at S.M Entertainment?!"She sounded shocked, I mean who wouldn't be its S.M ENTERTAINMENT FOR GOD'S SAKE!

"Dress up now Unnie, we have to go there early, I'm sure many will come." I told her as I went to my room.

________'s POV

"What to wear..what to wear" I mumbled to myself as I was taking a look at my clothes one by one.

Suddenly i remembered my parents........

*FLASHBACK*

"You're good" My Mom said as she clapped. It's christmas eve and I prepared a dance and song number.

"My little girl is so good at anything" My dad said as he pinched my cheeks.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" My mom said as she handed me and my dad hot chocolate.

"I want to be a famous singer or dancer or BOTH" I said as I jumped happily. My mom and dad smiled at each other and said " Honey, your dream is our dream. You'll be a famous singer and dancer one day."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

A tear slid down onto my cheek as I remember the times my parents were praising me. I WILL FULFILL THEIR DREAM.

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

________ and Taeyeon went to S.M Entertainment building and saw thousands of people crowding the lobby.

"Unnie, I don't think I can make it. Look at the chances it's 1 in a thousand" Taeyeon sighed.

"Taeyeon, we can do this, we deserve this, after everything we've been through. Think of your Mom and sister." ________told her as they get their number and waited for their turn.

It's Taeyeon's turn first and she sang this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAsvaSfeNA

Everyone in the judges clapped and praised her. She felt so relieved and went to a nervous ________.

"Unnie, you can do this, I've heard you sing before, just do your best."Taeyeon said to her and gave her a thumbs up.

________went inside the audition room and sang this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NNiujyKX2Q

Everyone was shocked at how good her voice was, she delivered the song with emotion because she remembered her parents. She received many praises and headed out to hug Taeyeon.

"I hope we can pass, Unnie" Taeyeon said as she hugged ________ again.

"We will announce the trainees through mail. Thank you everyone" one of the judges said.

*AFTER A MONTH*

[________'S POV]

"UNNNIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Taeyeon shouted. That's the longest word I've ever heard.

"Calm down, Taeyeon-ah" I told her as she pulls me down the stairs.

She excitedly handed me an envelope. I gave her a THIS-IS-WHAT-YOU-ARE-SCREAMING-FOR-LOOK.

"Open it!!" she shouted excitedly. I saw her holding two envelopes.

We both opened our envelopes and saw:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

who sent them the envelope?

What is the content?

I'll update soon ^^ please comment and subscribe :D

KAMSAHAMNIDA ^-^