Meeting Friends

My Best Friend

When I woke up in the morning, I went own and looked for Taeyeon. I found a small note on the fridge.

 

__________ Unnie,

I went ahead of you because I have to pass by my sister's school first. I'll just meet you at class ^^.

-Taeyeon

I took a shower brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I decided to eat breakfast at the nearest shop at S.M Entertainment building.

Fortunately there was a cafeteria near the building. I went there and walked up to the cashier.

"One Bulgogi please" I said to the cashier then handed the payment. I walked around to find an empty table

I found one and when I just sat down someone called my name '________!" I turned around and saw a guy, smiliing and waving at me. He has brown hair, chiseled jaw with cute features.

 

[???''S POV]

Yesterday, I found a cell phone while I was fixing my things and planning to go home inside the training room.

I looked through the messages and pictures JUST TO KNOW WHO OWNS IT.

Fortunately, there are text messages where her name is mentioned and there are also many pictures. So I asked my co-trainees and at the same time roommates if they know the girl.

"Lee ________?? Mianhae Hyung, I don't know her. But her name sounds familliar. Yunho looked at me for a second then went back to watching the TV.

"Isn't she the girl whom the choreographer shouted at yesterday?" Junsu chimed in.

"Oh, I already remember her. I found her phone yesterday while I was fixing my things. Everyone left already that's why I wasn't able to return it." I said to the two of them, then showed them one of her pictures on her phone.

After showing the picture, the two guys started running after me because they also want to return the phone when they found out that the owner is pretty.  IMMATURE BOYS --.--

 

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

While the three are busy running around, fighting and chasing each other, a sleepy Heechul went down looking forward to breakfast. He wasn't able to attend training yesterday due to personal reasons.

 

[HEECHUL'S POV]

I looked around the kitchen and found NO FOOD.

"YAH! Where is the breakfast of the most beautiful creature on earth??!!!" I shouted loud enough for the three cooks to hear.

I saw the three MORONS running around the room instead of cooking my breakfast.

I blocked the eldest of the three who was being chased by the other two.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING??" I asked with one eyebrow raised and arms crossed at my chest.

"Hyung.........I-FOUND-A-CELLPHONE-WHICH-IS-OWNED-BY-A-PRETTY-GIRL-WHICH-IS-ALSO-A-TRAINEE-AND-NOW-THESE-TWO-AIRHEADS-WANTS-TO-GET-IT-FROM-ME" Then he started running again. Fortunately, I got the cellphone from him. I unlocked it and saw a picture of ________.

"This is the girl?" I asked the three of them.

"Ne" They all said in unison.

"Do you know her Hyung?" Yunho asked me.

"Aniyo" I answered shortly.

The truth is, I know her. I just don't want these THREE IDIOTS TO BUG ME.

________ is my childhood friend. Our parents are good friends with each other that's why we see each other often. When we were kids, we always play outside, tell stories to each other and go to each other's houses. She's like my real little sister. I was her Oppa and still her Oppa.

I know all the things about her, like how she hates cooking, how strong she is to be a girl, how she wanted an older brother, what food she likes and what she wants to be when she grows up.

I never wanted to be a trainee for S.M Entertainment, but I auditioned when someone told me ________ auditioned also. The reason is that her mother told me to look after her, she knows how much I care about ________.

The reason why her mother left her is because their company went bankrupt. She had to leave the country and go to the States to talk and convince the investors.

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted.

"YAH, KIM HEECHUL we're going to be late !!" I heard Junsu's dolphin voice.

OI! WAIT FOR ME!" I shouted as I hurriedly dressed myself up. After that I went down the stairs and caught up to tem.

They were still fighting about who will return the FREAKING PHONE. shush, These guys are hopeless.

In the end they (were forced by me to) agree that the one who found it will be the one to return it.

So, we went to a cafeteria to eat since these IGNORANTS didn't cook anything.

When we went inside, I accidentally said "isn't that ________??".

The eldest shouted "________!!!" like he's known her for years. EMBARRASSING.

 

[LEETEUK'S POV]

I shouted "________" A little bit too loud. She turned around and looked at me suspiciously.

"Annyeong Hassaeyo chonun Jung Soo imnida" I bowed. " But call me Leeteuk" I flashed my dimples.

[ ________'S POV]

I am  sure that I don't know him. I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Annyeong leeteuk-shii, Mianhae but how did you know my name?" I asked the guy infront of me.

the guy just smiled at me, showing one dimple on his left cheek.

" I guess this is yours??" He told me while showing a fuschia colored phone in his hand. I searched my bag to look for my phone but it wasn't there, so it must be mine. But why is it with him? As if he was reading what's in my head, he answered my unspoken question.

"You left it yesterday at the training room." He smiled once more. This guy SMILES A LOT.

"How did you know that it's mine?" I asked him once again while he's handing me my phone.

"I didn't really mean to but I opened your inbox and searched for your name, Mianhae" He bowed.

"Aniyo, it's fine. Kamsahamnida" You smiled warmly at him then bowed.

"Let's not be too formal, Arasso?" He told me then pulled me to their table.

As we were approaching their table, I heard several people shouting..AGAIN AND AGAIN.

"PARK JUNG SOO!!!"

"LEETEUK-SHIII!!FASTER THE FOOD IS GETTING COLD"

"YAH! WE ORDERED ALREADY"

"WHO'S THAT GIRL???"

"_______-SHII???"

I searched the last guy who said the last phrase and saw....

"Heechul oppa!!!" I ran to him and then hugged him tightly. I missed him so much, we have known each other since childhood.

"________-shii!" He hugged me in return.

"You know her??" The other two guys asked him.

"UHMM...NEH" He flashed a grin while the other two shot glares at him.

Heechul must have noticed that I was confused by the situation so he just told me, " Don't mind them" Then he shot daggers at the two.

"YAH!! Aren't you going to intoduce yourselves??" Heechul hit each of their heads.

"Chonun Yunho imnida" A tall guy who looks like a model bowed at me

"Chonun Junsu imnida" A guy with a squeaky voice bowed and smiled cutely at me

"You already know me and Leeteuk" Heechul turned to me.

"Do you want to eat with us since you're alone? " Junsu asked.

"Arasso, Kamsahamnida" I smiled at them and then sat down.

"oh, by the way ________, we have 2 more guests coming, I hope it's okay with you" Yunho told me.

"It's fine Oppa" I assured him.

 

 

 

 

Thank you to my 2 new subscribers: chermneszxc and anaj_xoxo

sorry if you find my story crappy :)) my mind's gone blank now.