009 - The Diary

Believe

 


Believe -009

“Hello, Aunty. “
“Oh, Come in.” Sara smiled.
“Today is the day when Hwa-Young died..” Hwa-Young’s friend, Haera sighed.
“Yeah, Why you come here?” Sara asked.
“Aunty, Is today the day Hwa-Young died? We should visit her?” Haera asked.
“Sorry Haera-ah, But I’m busy right now, and We will come there when we have free times.”
“How about Hye-Mi?” Haera asked.
“Um? Uh—she have her exams --
“Mum, I’m going first, I have practice with Kai.” Hye Mi come from nowhere.
“Haera-ah, you should go with your friends, we’re too busy right now.” Sara told haera while open the door.
“Oh Okay…” Haera sighed.

“What a , I know you don’t want to visit Hwa-Young, I hope you died in a car accident just like you killed Hwa-Young through the accident, And you Hye-Mi, Stop ing around I know you’re the Queenka at Seoul Academy There but Hwa-Young still the Queenka for our school. Stop acting like you won. I know You two es hate Hwa-Young . Ugh I hope you guys just go die faster.” Haera said while walking home.

“Mom! Why that Came here?” Hye-Mi asked while taking the orange Juice from the refrigerator.
“Molla.” Sara said and turn on The TV.
“Is she really died?” Hye-Mi asks.
“I don’t know. Maybe.” Mom told Hye-Mi.
“Don’t worry.. Your dad going to forget Hwa-Young soon and leave all his money to us.” Mom smirked.
“Do it faster Mom, I want to marry just after I graduate.” Hye-Mi smiled.
“You already a boyfriend? Why you didn’t tell me early?” Mom smiled.
“Well, He’s not ready yet….” Hye-Mi said.
“Is he rich? What’s his family job?”
“Yeah, very rich.” Hye Mi looked at her mom with a big smile.

“Oh, Kim… What you want to tell me?  When you told me that you went to Hwa-Young hosp?” Mr.Hwa asks his driver.
“Oh, about that…
(Phone Rings)
“Hello? Oh yeah… Peter! It’s great to be a partnership with you our stock ---
--
“Kim? Can you help me? Can you take the documents about our stock with the Peter company? I need it.” Mr.Hwa told.
“Sure.” Kim said.

----
“Mom! I’m going first.” Hye-Mi kiss Sara’s cheek.
“Bye sweetie!” Sara smiled.
Omg, I cant believe this house will be mine after waiting so long, Hye-Mi will take over his company and I will become a first women here, in seoul.
“Oh, Kim.. You shocked me.” Sara shocked.
“Oh, Sorry for that. I have something to take for Mr.Hwa.” Kim told.
(Phone Rings)
Omg, Why at this time he called me.

“Why you don’t answer the phone? Kim?” Sara stare at him.
“Oh Yeah.” Kim smiled and went outside.
“Is Kim hiding something at me? Something fishy. Why don’t he just answered here, infront of me. There must be something that I don’t know.” Sara  thought and she puts her ear to the door and try to listen to Mr.Hwa talk on the phone.

“Yeah, Doctor you already finish with Hwa-young DNA and her address?”
What? Hwa-Young?
“Yeah.. Yeah.. I will meet you soon about 3 pm after I finish with my work.”
What did he mean DNA? Hwa-Young finally awake from her Coma?
“Yeah.. Yeah.. Thankyou for helping me.I treat you coffee maybe later? So we can meet?”
I should stop Kim, or my dream for becoming the first women just disappeared like that if Mr.Hwa know about his daughter

---

Kim about to entered the house but stopped by Sara.
“……” Kim shocked.
“Is that abour Hwa-Young? “ Sara asked Kim.
“No.. No.. it’s about ---
“Don’t lied to me, Tell me the truth. If you don’t tell me I will kill your daughter. “
“Don’t ever open your mouth about Hwa-Young to Mr.Hwa.” Sara glared at Him.
“Or else I kill your daughter who’s lying at the hosp right now.” Sara pull Kim collar.


(KIM POV)
AISH IM BUSTED! I SHOULD BE CAREFULL. HOW CAN I HELP HWA-YOUNG LIKE THIS.
(END POV)

“Let’s go to see the doctor. I want to know about Hwa-Young.”
“Don’t ever try to tell Mr.Hwa about this, if you tell him, Remember your daughter on my hand. “ Sara added.


---
“Oppa! You have to hold me! “ Hye-Mi scream.
“Ouch! My ears!” Sehun shocked.
“Oppa! What’s wrong with you lately?” Hye-Mi asked.
“I’m tired.” Kai told Hye-Mi and turn off the songs.
“OPPA! What are you doing?” Hye-Mi look at Kai.
“AUSH! Kai. Can you bring her somewhere, she’s bothering us!” Suho feel annoyed.
“Go out.” Kai Told Hye-Mi.
“Whats’ wrong with you! We have to win this! “ Hye-Mi glare at Kai.
“Go Out!” Kai scream.
“What?” Hye-Mi shocked.
“I said Go Out.” Kai told.
“No Im not going.” Hye-Mi glared at kai.
“Well, Im going then.” Kai told and get out from the room.

---
“Doctor, I’m so sorry for not calling you or visit Hwa-Young when she’s still in her coma..” Sara lied
“Well, It’s been a years you didn’t come visiting Hwa-Young.” The doctor smiled.
“Here. Take this money.” Sara give a bag full of moneys to the doctor.
“But ---
“Keep your mouth shut about Hwa-Young still alive and shes already awake from her coma and don’t ever tell anyone she’s still alive or else, you know what im going to do if someone broke their promise.”
“What do you mean?”
“Give me Hwa-Young’s DNA and everything about Hwa-Young or any documents about her when she’s still in this hosp.” Sara added.
“We can’t … We must give it to her real Dad or Her family ---
“I’m her mother!”
“oh, the money are not enough?” Sara cut.
“I don’t want to.”
“If not, I’ll ---
“Doctor, just accept it.” Kim sighed.

---
“You too Kim, Don’t ever open your mouth about this “ Sara told Kim.
“Y-Yeah.” Kim  lowered his head.
This women is a witch, she can do anything. How can I tell Mr.Hwa about his daughter about this? Wait a sec. The Flower. Yes The flower. Hwa-Young hide her diary there.

---
“Lucky, I remembered about this diary. Hwa-Young Just wait, I will help you to remember and you can punish this two es for making you forget about your memories. “ Kim said while taking the diary out from the clear plastic under the big pot.

“Okay, I have to find a way on how to give this diary to Hwa-Young. I can’t give this straight away to her. I need some help”

---
“Hwa-Young! “
“You ate your medicine already? How’s your leg so far? How’s your school? Fine?
“Everything okay, Mom.” Hwa-Young smiled.
“And… about the money.. You already give to it’s owner?”
“Not.. yet..” Hwa-Young sighed.
“It’s okay who know tomorrow you meet the owner.”
“yeahh.” Hwa-Young smiled.
“Hello? Anyone home?”
Hwa-Young and Mom change their glare to that voice.
“ Is this Hwa-Young place?” The boy asks.
“Yeah, She’s my daughter.”
“Oh, someone want me to give this to her.” He handed a box.
“Oh, okay thankyou. “ Mom smiled.
The boy who delivered the box to Hwa-Young House already disappeared leaving Hwa-Young mother with her words.
“Hwa-Young!”
“You called me?” Hwa-Young go to mom.
“Here. “
Mom handed the box.
“What’s this?” Hwa-Young asked.
“Someone give to you.”  
Hwa-Young looked around, searching for that someone. But he already disappeared.
“Oh” Hwa-Young smiled and open the box.
“Mom!” Hwa-Young shocked.
“What’s that?” Mom take the box from Hwa-Young.
“ I’m not sure, but my name is written on this book. “ Hwa-Young looked at her mom.
“let me see.” Mom take the books.
“isn’t this is your diary?” mom asked.
“Is it? But I don’t know anything about this.” Hwa-Young flip over the pages.”
“Hwa-Young! Do you remember anything? “ Mom shocked.
“Remember what?” Hwa-Young asked.
“Someone sent this diary to our house, maybe your family already know about you!” Mom shocked.
“But the boy already left, “ Mom sighed.

---
“Hwa-Young, 20010101.”
“What’s with the number?” Hwa-Young stare at the numbers for a moments and open the books randomly. On that time, 2 printed pictures felt to the ground,
“What was that?” Hwa-Young asked and picked it up.
Hwa-Young saw a words written on the  first  picture, “November, 1994”

The first picture shows a women with a beautiful smile and she was laying on the hospital’s bed. The picture is Very blur.


“Who is she. Is she someone that I know?” Hwa-Young asked herself.
Hwa-Young look on the other picture, The second picture.
The picture was a Boy and a girl taking pictures together.
“Who are these people?” Hwa-Young asked herself.
“January, 2001. First day of school with LuHan.”
“Is this me? Who is this boy? Is this about my life?” Hwa-Young shocked.

While staring at the pictures for a long time, Hwa-Young felt weak when holding the pictures and making the pictures feel to the ground.
 And by that time, A  flashback come into her minds again,

In that flashback, Hwa-Young heard a women crying and screaming and a sound of a baby crying, and the flash on her heads were mixed up with the kids on the photo.