018 - Inside The Diary

Believe

 He slammed the door shut, making the people change their glares to that sounds, some of the patients took a peek at Kai until the doctors told them to get back to their bed and have some rest, but some of them didn’t understand the situation. They are more likely to be, “No, why should we. The most admirer son by a lot of people is really in front of them, who didn’t want to see him clearly right? “The doctor that talked with Kai earlier turns his head to Hwa-Young room that are not so far away from his Office. He looks at Kai back, “what’s wrong with him. “ One of the nurses interrupts the doctor thoughts, coffee on her hand while pointing her pinky finger at Kai while sipping her coffee slowly.
“Don’t mind him. “
As Kai saw the doctor watched him from the corner, he narrowed his eyes to the doctor and walking to the doctor whose still watching him with many thoughts on the doctor’s mind. “Are you busy?” Kai pulled a chair and sit in front the doctor. “Maybe yes Maybe No. “He smiled as he took a plain white box beside him. “Aren’t you hurt? “He asked handing some tissue.  He saw the blood on his mouth that’s not fully wiped by him.
“Not bad as you think. “ Kai took the tissue from him and wipe his mouth.
“What’s wrong? “ The doctor asked after Kai finished wiping his mouth.
“I told her to leave, is that okay?”
“Why you told her? She’s not fully recovered yet, we still need to check her. “The doctor gasped.
“Just let her, can you give me a copy of her Hospitality file? “Kai asked.
“Sure but who is she too you? Our hospitals have some rules too you know Kai-shi. “He scratch his head and walked deeper inside his office.
“I don’t know, but I need it. “
The doctor paused when he heard kai saying that kind of words. “You need it? “He smile and handed a Kai a folder.
“Thank you. See you later. “Kai took the folder and leave the office.

He turned his head back to the room which Hwa-Young were in. the people are watching him and their mouth keep nagging about how Handsome he is “ Do you know the girl inside the hospital?” the women asks the nurse who’s checking her condition. Kai heard about him was being asked to the nurse.

Hwa-Young slowly lift her head to the wall, looking at the clock. It’s nearly morning. “Kai must be tired. “ She sighed and slowly makes herself to stand but she can’t, she fell many times. She gives one last try for her, she did it, and she can stand with the help of touching the wall slowly. She then walks slowly to the door, leaving her crutch behind. When she’s about to hold the door knob, she fell onto the ground making she bumped herself with the floor, Kai feeling uneasy when he look over Hwa-Young room.

“Should I send her home?” Kai asked himself.
“Aish, she can take Bus. “He ignore and about to walking but he stopped when he heard weird sounds from Hwa-Young’s room. He paused and glare back to the room. “What she’s doing in there?” He forces his legs to the room even his heart didn’t want to, He opened the door and find Hwa-Young tried to stand without her crutch. “What are you doing!?” Kai asked as he helped Hwa-Young to stand and slowly bring Hwa-Young to the Chair. Hwa-Young didn’t answer; she just lowered her head and rubs her legs slowly. “Are you trying to stand?” Kai asked looked at Hwa-Young’s Crutch that never been touch. “N-No. “ Hwa-Young hesitate.
“You know you can’t walk without Crutch, what are you thinking of?! “ He yelled and looks around, searching for something.
“I ‘m just trying. Why? I can’t? “Hwa-Young answer.
Kai paused when he heard that words out from Hwa-Young mouth. “I didn’t mean to … --
“I’m okay. “Hwa-Young pull her arms away from kai’s grip and tried to take the crutch beside her.
Kai stand up and took the crutch before Hwa-Young reach her hand to her Crutch. “Let me send you home. “ Kai told Hwa-Young and handed Hwa-Young’s her crutch. Hwa-Young looked at Kai, His face look like he was beaten up hard earlier.
Hwa-Young stared at Kai’s face looking at the wounds he gets from earlier. “What?” kai break the silence. He knows Hwa-Young was staring on his face. “Stop staring at me, the wounds will not disappear if you stare at it. “ Kai said.
“Let’s go.” He added

The ride was silence, He only focused on the road, He still wearing his School-uniform with bloods over his white shirt on the inside. “Thank you “ Hwa-Young tried to speak with kai, Her heartbeat was beating too fast, she was too afraid to speak to kai, By looking on his side, Hwa-Young can feel his mad aura.
“I didn’t help you on anything. Forget it. “He said.

“I’m sorry. “ Hwa-Young quickly said, she felt she should say sorry first instead of thank you.
Kai remain silence instead he parked the car aside.

“Get out from my car before the people see you inside my car. Just go straight to your house.  “He said looking to the side.
Hwa-Young just keep closed and obeyed Kai; She went out from the car slowly and bowed to him after she closed the door. Kai didn’t look at her, just facing the other side, not wanting to see her face. Hwa-Yung slowly walked to her house as Kai watched her out inside his car. “Aish.” The only word that he said, he didn’t know either what’s wrong with him.

Slowly by slowly, Hwa-Young reached her house, her parent doing their daily morning routine. Her mother saw Hwa-Young and rushed to her, “We are so worried about you. “ She hugs Hwa-Young pat Hwa-Young’s head many times. Hwa-Young just stand there silent, didn’t say anything, She remembered on what her parent said before about Hwa-Young. “Your friend told us you went sleepover at your friend’s house. Why you didn’t tell us? You know how worried I and your father are? At least told us you’re going to sleep at your friend’s house. “Mother said. “Sorry. I won’t do that again. “Hwa-Young bowed and went inside the house leaving her parent shocked with her attitude.
“Did something happened? “Father asked Mom looking at Hwa-Young.

“Kai watched Hwa-Young until she entered her house safely; He drove his car leaving the neighbor bombings themselves with his car’s sounds. He increases the speed as much as he can, he wants to escape the reality where he meets Hwa-Young and His cousin died, Kevin. Busy driving, his phone ring, he picked his phone and look at the caller’s ID, It’s his grandmother. He stopped the car to the side and checked his phone.
Everyone called him, His mother, Grandmother and his friends except his father. “Why they called me many times? Even I’m home they didn’t called me many times. “Kai whisper before the tap his phone to call back his family.
“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? YOUR GRANDMA IS WORRY ABOUT YOU! “Mother shouted as soon she answered the phone.
“I’m going home now, tell her. “Kai said calmly
“Okay, You better come home faster”
he ended the call and put his phone aside. Just when he turned back to look up before reversing the car, he saw Hwa-Young’s diary on the back seat. He sighed and continue driving and go home, He was tired.

“Hyung do you know why Kai didn’t answer his phone? “ Sehun asked Chanyeol. “Busy maybe.” Chanyeol answered calmly.
“We have horse-riding together today. “ Suho sighed.
“I know. “
Every Sunday, Kai and the rest have their schedule together, They have do it, in order to show people They are very high –class man, Actually They don’t really like it, but they can’t do anything, they have to accept it and live their life in what their parents wants.
“Call him again. “ Kyungsoo pat Sehun’s shoulder and wearing his Black helmet and his ‘D.O’ written on the helmet.
“Without Kai? “ Sehun ask Kyungsoo whose half-done preparing for their horse-riding.
“Let’s just play first. “ Kyungsoo said as he finished with himself.
“Yeah, let’s play first, he will come soon. “ Chanyeol agree with Kyungsoo.
“Kai never forget his time with us, “Suho smiled and joined Kyungsoo.
“But… he never late! “Sehun said.
“YAH. Let’s just go first, the weather will be hot any time. “Baekhyun hit Sehun head.
“Fine. “Sehun rolled his eyes and followed the others.

Arrived home, Kai quickly went inside the house, the maid give him a shocked face when they opened the door, shocking themselves looking on his face. Kai just straight to his room and changed his school uniform.
“Kai is in his room. “ The maid told grandmother who’s reading the newspaper on the garden.
Kai’s mother is busy on the other side, Arranging Kai’s schedule with her assistant.
Kai already finished with himself and went downstairs for some breakfast and then zoom out for his activities with his friends. He straight to the dining room ignoring his mother whose busy arranging his schedule without his knowing.
“Kai-shi. “ His grandmother called him from the garden, she can saw Kai through the glasses door in front of her. Kai just ignore his grandmother and continue to eat his breakfast while his mother paused her talk with her assistant and search for her son, kai.
“Talk with me later. “ Kai’s mother told her assistant and went to where Kai is.
“Can you tell me what my schedule today?” Kai asked his assistant who in his 40ties.
“Sorry young master, but your mom changed ---
“kai.” His mother smiled and takes a sit In front Kai.
“My son, what happened to your face? “Kai’s mother shocked.

Nowhere.
“Tell me what my schedule today. “ Kai ignore Grandma.
“But sir --
“Mr. Goh, Please leave us. “Grandma told Kai’s assistant.
Mr.Go, who is Kai’s assistant bowed to Grandma and leave them.
“Kai who still eating calmly ignore his grandma. “Kai, where have you been since last night? “Grandma asks Kai.
“I’m busy last night. “Kai answered back. “I told your mom to change your schedule starting from today. So ignore the old schedule. “Grandmother told Kai.
Kai tried to speak but his grandmother cut him, “Mr.Go, please bring Kai’s new schedule NOW. “ She told Kai’s assistant.
Mr.Goh quickly take kai’s schedule from Mrs. Kim’s assistant.
“Here you go. “
“Read Kai’s schedule for today, ALL Mr .Goh “Grandmother told Kai.

“Sunday, 10 March:  8 Am Until 11 Am: Company.
                                      :  12 Pm until 2 Pm:  Attending Mr. Hwa’s Company Celebration.
                                      :  2: 30 Pm until 4 Pm: Lunch with Hye-Mi.
                                      :  5 Pm      : Press conference
                                      :  7 Pm      : Airport and welcomed Mr.  ---

“Stop it. “Kai stopped Mr. Goh “Please tell me my old Schedule for today.
“But --
“MR.GOH!” Kai yelled
“You have horse riding with your friends right now. “Mr.Goh answered quickly.
Kai went away from his Grandmother and drove away.
“Mom, please don’t force Kai, He’s still 19.  “Kai’s mother talked with Grandmother.
“He’s the only grandson that I have. “Grandmother sighed.
“I know but, Give him some time to think; besides he’s only 19 years old. He’s still young, He still want to live his life normally with his friends. We shouldn’t control him; I believe someday he will understand. “Kai’s mother said.
“Whatever it is, But I want Kai to marry Hye-Mi. DONE. “Grandma said and left the dining table.
Kai’s mother only smile “Mr.Go, Please tell me Kai’s schedule for today, I don’t know what’s his schedule today since This March Grandma arrange his Schedule.  “Kai’s mother ask Mr.Goh
“ah Yes, “He start to flipping the pages.

“Sunday, 10 March:  8 Am Until 11 Am: Company.
                                      :  12 Pm until 2 Pm:  Attending Mr. Hwa’s Company Celebration.
                                      :  2: 30 Pm until 4 Pm: Lunch with Hye-Mi.
                                      :  5 Pm      : Press conference
                                      :  7 Pm      : Airport and welcomed Mr. Xi from China … and ….  “
“That’s all for today. “He cut himself
“Any extras? “ Kai’s mother asked.
“I think you should visit Kevin’s and Miss Sienna grave today is the date of their death. “Mr.Goh hesitates.
“Okay, Please cancel all his schedule for today and said sorry to Mr. Xi from china  and tell Kai to go home before 5 Pm. “ Kai’s mother told Mr.Goh

Luhan woke up and find himself sleeping in the play room alone with Hwa-Young’s picture all over the places.
He slowly lift his head and look around, nobody was there, only him sleeping peacefully with a small blanket, Sure it’s Hana’s blanket. Only Hana got a small blanket and pink in color. His eyes still looking at Hwa-Young pictures when someone interrupt him “Luhan! “
Luhan quickly turn his head to the voice, His mother called him. “Go wash yourself, you’re going to be late if you still sitting there dreaming. “ Luhan’s mother joked.
Luhan only gave his mom a slight nodded and straight to his room.
It’s Sunday, and of course for Haera her Sunday is free from school and teachers. She Didn’t really go out since She knew Hwa-Young Is death, She only laid in her bed and stare at the ceiling thinking if Hwa-Young still alive, they would be happy when it’s turn to be their last year in Columbus High School ( TM High school ). She don’t have any friends except Hwa-Young and Luhan, She’s very sensitive when choosing a friend. “It would be fun if Luhan is here. “ She sighed.
“I feel pity on myself for being lonely. “ She whispers.
“When will Luhan and the others come back? That dumb. “She wonder. “Should I go to Hwa-Young’s house and disturb her steps? “

 

Kai arrived at the place where he and the rest do their every Sunday morning routine. He is wearing all black and his sunglasses. “He didn’t ride the horse, instead he only seat watching his friends. His friends didn’t know Kai watched them for about 10 minutes, “YAH KIM JONG IN! “ Chanyeol screamed while he was on the top of the horse, waving. Kai just looked at him with his ‘hi’ look. Kai adjust himself and start to read Hwa-Young’s diary and her hospitality file that he want form the doctor.
He carefully opened the diary slowly, he already read the first page, He continues to the second page.



January 13th, 2001.
Hapi Birday.

Hapi Birday? What birday?  Kai’s questioned and that’s the only one written on the second page, Kai’s move to the other page.

January 13th, 2002.
Happy birthday Hwa-Young.

January 13th, 2003.
I finally can write neatly and I can spell everything correctly. Dad was mad at me because Hye-Mi  said I slipped a hot coffee on her arms and burnt, But I didn’t  did that, Hye-Mi did it. I saw it, she was trying to play with the hot coffee on the table and I told her not to, but she yelled at me. She said I have no rights to stop her. But then, the coffee slips on her arms, she was crying I tried to help her but then Dad came to us and he asked us what’s wrong but Hye-Mi told dad I slip the coffee at her. But I didn’t – I tried to explain but Hye-Mi keeps nagging at Dad. Hye-Mi is evil, they always tell lies to Dad.

It’s my birthday today Mom, I’m 7 years old today!  But dad seems don’t remember, Instead he went out with Hye-Mi and Mom, for making Hye-Mi to be happy after she burnt herself. Mom, I want to tell you everything about How I meet Hye-Mi and her mother, As I know when my 6 years old birthday, dad bring me to meet with his friend he said, I accept it happily and he also tell me joke before he said he want to marry the lady that he  introduced to me, But I don’t want to, She was kind at first, but then when dad are not around she keep hitting my arms because Hye-Mi told her I always bullied Hye-Mi, but I didn’t. Hye-Mi the one that bullied me. I want to write when this thing happened, but I don’t know how to express my feelings that time. I wish I can turn back the time and let me die instead of you mom. I will continue later again mom, Dad already Home, Maybe he bought me some foods maybe for my birthday? I hope so I haven’t eat anything since morning. Mom and Hye-Mi always take the meal first and they finished it all without leaving some for me.

…… I’m wrong mom, Dad didn’t remember, I stare at the windows, He bring Hye-Mi to the park and buy Hye-Mi a lot of things, I didn’t jealous but he didn’t care about me anymore, He only care about Hye-Mi. I have to stop put high hopes on my birthday today. But it’s okay, maybe Dad want to buy me something but he forgot. And oh, school was okay earlier, At least my teacher, Luhan and Haera remember my birthday, and Oh Mr KIM too! Bye Mom, I’ll write again tomorrow, Don’t worry about me, I will take care of myself and shares a story again Tomorrow, It’s late already, I have to go to bed and go to school tomorrow and met Luhan, Kris, Chen, xiumin, zitao, yixing, Haera, Minah and the rest also.



“Luhan? Hye-Mi? “Kai shocked as he closed the book.
“Do we know each other but she she forgot? Hwa-Young? Who is she? Hye-Mi is her steps? That’s right Hye-Mi have a steps but she already died, is she? “Kai shocked.

Kai quickly took out his phone and called the doctor that he went with Hwa-Young earlier.
“Hello? “The doctor answered.
“Doc, Please search for Hwa-Young about her as soon as possible. “ Kai said, almost screaming.