019 - 10112010

Believe

“Kai! “
“What’s wrong? “ Sehun glared at Kai as he sits himself beside kai, removing his gloves.
“Who are you screaming at? “ he added.
“ Nothing. “Kai replied.
“You sure?” He narrowed his eyes to the diary
“I’m tired actually “
Kai quickly hide the diary to the side .
“What are you doing last night? You really tired. “ Baekhyun joined in.
“Ai! Hyung! You shocked me. “ Sehun gasped.
“Day-Dreaming. “ Baekhyun laughed.
“We have something to tell you …” Sehun looked at Kai.
“about what?” Kai asked.
Sehun narrowed his eyes to Baekhyun, While Baekhyun mouthed him no.
“What’s wrong with you two. “ Kai looked at them.
“Um.. About Hy--
“Wait up. Mr. Goh call me. “ Kai picked up his phone, removing his shades from his eyes “what’s wrong Mr.Goh?” Kai answered.
“Young Master, Sorry for disturbing you but your mother want you to come home before 5 Pm. “Mr.Goh told him through the phone.
Sehun can hear what Mr.Goh said clearly, he just shakes his head and formed a smile, “What a life.” He whispers.
Sehun know what kai been thru, Kai is two times busy then them, he didn’t have any free time to hang out with them only in school and on Sunday, in this time. Their horse riding routine every Sunday morning. Sehun want to help Kai, but he can’t, how can he help if his parent also control his life.
“sorry for that.” Kai smiled.
“It’s okay.” they replied.
“What do you want to tell me?” Kai looked at them.
They remain silence.
“Sehun? “
Baekhyun?” Kai narrowed his eyes to them.
“Um?” They shocked while glaring at each other.
“Um, I forgot already. “ Sehun lied.
“Oh.” Kai said.
“YAH 3 OF YOU! COME HERE! “ Chanyeol screamed.


“Luhan “
“Yes? Mother?” Luhan turn his head to his mother.
“Why?” he added.
“I’m thinking that, you should go to Korea when you’re free. “ She said.
“Why?” Luhan shocked.
His mother trying to avoid herself looking directly in his son’s eyes, She knew she will tear herself by looking in Luhan’s eyes, she can see Luhan’s heart shattered apart.
“I heard there’s a friendly match between Our Company and other company in Korea. I want to go there to support our team, you can also take a little break working and lhave some fun thee, umm why not visit your friends there?  “She smiled looking at Luhan.”You only go there for meeting. You should spend a little time having fun  “She added.  Hearing those, Luhan accidentally slipped his coffee on the table.  “I.. You should go with dad, I have many things to do. “ Luhan quickly stand up. The maid tried to clean his coat for him But Luhan avoid it, “It’s okay. “ He said and walked to his room. “Leave him alone, just clean the table. “ Luhan’s mother told the maid who’s still locking their eyes to Luhan who’s heading to his room.
Luhan can’t stand it, he’s not ready yet. Although it’s been years already, Hwa-Young leave him, He still can’t move on.
He look to Hwa-Young picture on of his table, “Are you mad at me?” he asked, moving his finger slowly on Hwa-Young’s face.
“Someday...” He smiled.

“That was fun! “
“Yeah fun, Because you win. You never win easily. “ Kai smirked.
“Thanks to my new horse, Pixie “ Sehun smiled.
“Sell Pixie to me. “ Suho smirked.
“Yah, I love Pixie! That’s my horse. He is my soul mate! “Sehun frowned.
“Pixie is mine.” He added.
“You should date your horse. This is the first time I saw you over protective just because your horse, Pixie. “ Kyungsoo said calmly.
“I am NOT” He shocked looking at Kyungsoo.
“Trade my horse with you?” Kyungsoo raise his eyebrows.
“NO.” He said in I don’t give a damn voice.
“3 of you! Stop it! It’s annoying! “ Chanyeol stopped them.
“Fine.” They stopped.
“Kai’s what’s with that book? “ Chanyeol asked.
The rest of them narrowed their eyes to that book. “Yeah, You keep holding it like since morning until our lunch time. “ Baekhyun joined in.
“Oh, it’s just my schedule. “ He lied.
“Oh.” They said sarcastically.

Tell me my meeting today. “ Luhan asked his assistant.
“Oh, today? You have--
“Wait, If there are meeting in Korea just cancelled it. “ Luhan cut him before he continue.
“Oh okay sir, The Company also cancelled the meeting, they said sorry and they will treat you some dinner in the future, they said anytime when you’re free. “
Luhan nodded.
“Sir, You have a meeting with Marshall this noon, “
“On what time he will arrive here in China? “ He ask.
“Less than 1 hour. “
“Okay. Is there I can do in this one hour?” He asked.
“Nothing sir. “
“Okay, I will go down if it’s time. “ Luhan said.

“Kai! Kai! Hyung! Hyung! “
“WHATT?” Kai yelled.
Sehun shocked, paused a bit.
“You annoyed me. “ Kai added.
“You’re the one who’s day dreaming ..”
“Yah. Stop fighting. “ Kyungsoo stopped them.
“I need to go. See you tomorrow. “ Kai quickly go out leaving 5 of them.
“You should eat --
“BAM!” Kai slammed the door, Leaving Suho with his unfinished word unsaid.

After Kai arrived home, His mother already waiting for him in front the entrance door, As Kai about to go out from his car, his mother rushed to him and pulled Kai to go back inside his car.
“What’s wrong Mom?!” Kai shocked.
“Drive the car, out from this place quickly! “ She said hitting Kai’s shoulder.
“Ouch! Mom! “ Kai yelled looking at Mom.
“Just drive before your grandma notices. “
Kai stopped yelling when his mother told him that if he didn’t start driving his grandmother will saw them.
He quickly put on his seatbelts and reversing his car quickly and went out from their place.

“That was close. “ His mother sighed.
“Whats wrong Mom. Do you killed someone? “ Kai asked.
“YAH! “She hit Kai’s head.
“What are you thinking of? You crazy I killed someone? “ She shocked.
“I’m sorry. “
“Aihs. My heart dropped when you said I killed someone. “ She calm herself by hitting Kai’s shoulder.
“I’m sorry okay. “ Kai bowed.
“Since when you bowed to me? “ His mother shocked.
“Aish. Mom! Can you just tell me where are we going?” Kai asked.
“visisting your Aunty and Kevin’s grave with your uncle. I call him already. “ She said.
“kevin?” Kai eyes widen.
“yeah.”
“Make sure grandma and dad didn’t know about this. “
Kai and his mother need to keep it as a secret from dad and grandma, if they knew they will be really mad, Kai didn’t know why grandma hate to hear about his cousin and aunty. His mother knew everything, But she don’t want to tell, instead she just act innocent.
“I already call your uncle, He already there. “ Mother said as she remove turn off her phone.
Kai calmly look at his mother and start driving to the place.

“Oh Guys! Here.”
“Oh uncle, “Kai greeted him.
“I thought you didn’t come. “ he smiled.
“Where’s grandma and your Dad Kai?” He look around.
Kai and his mother lock their eyes “Oh their busy, they said sorry.” Mom said.
“Oh It’s okay. : He smiled “This way.” He said pointing to place.
Kai’s mother is the forst to followed, While Kai is still far behind, He was looking around, It’s been awhile since he didn’t visit that place, Kai Blame this all to his grandmother for being selfish, He looked around and saw a girl sitting on the side of the road with flowers on her hands.  Kai only look at her calmly “Kai! “
“Ah yeah.” He said.
“I think I saw her before. “ Kai told himself. While walking to his mother and uncle.
Just when they arrived in front of Kevin’s and His aunty’s grave, Kai saw a familiar name written on the grave.
“Hwa-Young, 13th January 1995 – 10th November 2010”
Kai eyes widen seeing Hwa-Young name, He paused, he can feel his heartbeat was beating faster. His hands were sweating a lot. “Kim jong in, What are you looking at?” His uncle ask looking at Kai, he realizes kai was looking at The other Grave. “Oh Hwa-Young?” His uncle asked.
“You know her? She’s the daughter of Mr.Hwa… Your dad’s business partner” he added.
“N-N-No… “ Kai answered still looking at the grave.
“I think you know her. Oh Yeah, You only know Hye-Mi. “
“Since you one school with her. “ He added innocently.
“hye Mi is *uncle point to the grave* That girl step sister. “ He added again.
“step sister? “