010 - Haera

Believe

Believe - 010


It’s been a days since the diary been sent to Hwa-Young places and that flashback something. Hwa-Young didn’t dare herself to open nor read what’s inside the diary. She’s not ready yet even though her past are inside the diary. She needs to know who sent the diary first.

“Aren’t you going to school?” Mom asked Hwa-Young who’s sweeping the floor
“Mom?” Hwa-Young shocked.
What’s wrong with Hwa-Young, It’s been a day’s she’s day dreaming like this. Is there anything happened at school?

“Mom, I’m going first. “ Hwa-Young smiled
“Mhm.” Mom just nodded.
“Don’t forget to give the money if you meet the owner of the money. “
“Mhm. “Hwa-Young nodded and closed the door.

Hwa-Young not really happy with herself. She still wants to read her diary but she can’t control her mind. The memories control her. She’s afraid she might get trauma or whatever it is. Hwa-Young kicked the small rocks with her crutch and sighed many times.

----
“Class! Pay attention. I really disappointed with your marks. All of you failed your test. How come you guys only manage to get below 20? Huh? This class is worst. “ the old man said to his students.
“I’m going to invite the deputy of principle to come here if you still didn’t focous on my subjects. “ he added.
“No. You cant.” A girl stand up.
“Why? “ The man glared at her.
“ we Just lack of revision. We don’t have to repeat with that paper! “ she point to the paper.
The other students nods in agreement, and some of them just looking at her with what-the-fcuk look.
“Haera! Sit down!” The man stand up and smashed the paper on his table.
Haera eyes widen and still giving the old man a stare.
“This class is very excellent a years ago, But after Hwa-Young died, this class turn to be worst, more than Worst! “ He screamed.
“Stop mention Her name to us! You don’t know our feelings when we lost her! “ Haera screamed and pull the old man collar.
“Haera! “ The man screamed.
“We lost our precious friends. Now after years you realize her lost?” Haera Added.
“Fate.” The man smirked and pushes Haera to the side.
“Have a life. I mean all of you, This class is just a trash. You guys don’t deserve to school here. “The man added.
“Well If that so. “Haera slung her bag and went out of the class.
Haera walked out from the class with her pissed off look, She really hates that old man, He always messed up with class after Hwa-Young died. And he always talked bad about Hwa-Young after Hwa-Young died, He don’t like Hwa-Young, and The reason is Unknown.
“Hwa-Young, We miss you so much. “Haera wipe her tears.
“Hwa-Young, If you still here, in this world, you are going to cry seeing Luhan. “Haera added.
Haera take out her phone and called her driver to pick her up.
“I skip today lessons. The teacher is so stupid. “Haera speak to herself and kicked the rocks in front of her.

---
“Hwa-Young! “ Nara screamed from the gate.
“Oh, Park Nara. “Hwa-Young smiled.
Nara waved her hands to Hwa-Young.
“How long you’ve been standing there? “ Hwa-Young asked Nara.
“um ….. “ Nara smiled.
“Yah! She was sitting minutes ago and when she saw you she quickly stand up! Hwa-Young don’t trust her!” Jimin come from nowhere.
“ai. Jimin! “ Nara smacked Jimin head.
“Yah! “ Jimin eyes widen.
“Blerghh. “ Nara give jimin a playfull look.
“hah.” Hwa-Young laughed.
“HELLO? “
Hwa-Young and both of them turned their face to the back, “Well well well. “ Jimin smirked.
“Move. “ Sehun raise his eyebrows.
Hwa-Young and Jimin moved, Nara still in her position blocking the way.
“Move.” Sehun told Nara without looking at Nara.
Nara didn’t move or talk, She still in her shock mood.
“MOVE!” Sehun scremed.
Hwa-Young eyes widen. Hwa-Young try to grab Nara wrist but Jimin stopped Hwa-Young.
“There’s many spaces. “ Jimin move forward.
“I said Move “ Sheun ignored Jimin.
“are you deaf? MOVE! “ Sehun screamed.

“Sehun! What the fcuk you’re screming about?” a tall boy run to him and pat Sehun’s shoulder.
“This fat girl. “ Sehun sighed in annoyed.
“Who?” Chanyeol turned his glare and saw Nara with Hwa-Young.
“Hwa-Young? Nara is your friends?” Chanyeol shocked.
“Eh? “ Hwa-Young eyes widen with the questions.
“What are you two doing? “ A familiar voice appeared.
All of them looked to the voice,
“Oh Kai. Here! “Chanyeol hit Kai’s back.
“Don’t touch you can’t afford, aka Me. “Kai rolled his eyes.
“Ew?” Chanyeol look him in disgust.
“Whats wrong?” Kai asked Chanyeol.
Chanyeol raised his eyebrows and give Kai a look to turn his face to Hwa-Young.
Kai turned his face and Saw Hwa-Young, His smile disappeared.
He really have a warm smiles

“What?” Kai asked.
Hwa-Young ignore Kai and pulled Nara. Jimin followed Hwa-Young.
“I don’t know if she hate You or she’s afraid of you.” Baekhyun scratch his head.
“I hope both.” Kai replied.
“yah! Sehun. What’s wrong with you. You look so …. Dumb. “ Kyungsoo stare at Sehun.
“I don’t have anything to say right now.” Sehun rolled his eyes and walked away.
“If that so… I’m going first. I have something to do. “ Chanyeol waved them goodbye and rush to somewhere.

“Hwa-Young! “Chanyeol scremed.
“Hwa-Young. Why he’s calling that girl!” Kai eyes widen and follows Chanyeol.

“…..” Hwa-Young stopped and looked at Chanyeol.
“Um.. Sorry for screaming your name. But are you free tonight? “ Chanyeol asked.
“CHANYEOL. FOLLOW ME. “ Kai drag Chanyeol with him.

“Sorry for that. “ Suho bowed and left.
Hwa-Young bowed back and continue walking to her class.

“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? A DATE? ASKING HER IF SHES FREE TONIGHT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?” Kai give Chanyeol a death stare.
“Well, I’m being nice. I think I ---
“Don’t tell me you like that girl. “ Kai shocked.
“Kai, What’s wrong with you are you jealous? “Baekhyun smirked.
“And why you’re so shocked? “ Suho added.
“I’m not, I just. .. I don’t want my friend, My PRECIOUS friend have a feelings for that poor girl. “ Kai said in his poker face.
“Why? “ Chaneyol asks.
“She will be hated. “ Kai said.
“now you care for her?” Suho smirked.
“Really? “ Baekhyun screamed.
“why should i? I told you I don’t want my friends have a feelings for a poor girl that don’t have any standard with us” Kai told them
“ besides, I already have a girlfriend. “ Kai added.
“Who? “ Kyungsoo asked.
“…..” Kai didn’t answer their questions.


---
Red flowers and White flowers, Haera Walked to the that room, Bringing the flowers in her hand. Haera looks tired, Eventhough she’s really strong.
“Hwa-Young… “ She cried and fall, holding the flowers tightly in her hands.
“Why? Why?” Haera hit the flowers to the floor many times.
“I miss you! Do you hear me?” Haera asked.
“Do you meet with your real mother already?” Haera looked at Hwa-Young’s picture that hanged on the wall.
“You remember your boyfriend? Luhan? He was crying hard that time. He almost kill himself. “ Haera cried.
“He miss you so much, Hwa-Young. “ Haera added.
“Hwa-Young! Listen to me! “ Haera cried hard.
“Haera-ah… I miss her too.” A man approach to Haera with flowers in his hand.