012 - Another Picture?

Believe


 


Believe -012

 

“Hwa-Young? Why?”
Nara shoot Jimin a glare, thinking Nara did something to Hwa-young.
“What?!” Jimin jerked his head back.
“Nothing. “Nara rolled her eyes and closed her book.
“Hwa-Young-ah. Is it because that person? “ Nara looked at Hwa-Young.
“A-a-ani ---
“That Person? Kai?” Taehyung look Nara.
“I’m okay, I’m just ---
“Luhan. She’s asking me if I know Luhan.” Nara smile  widely.
“Luhan? You mean Xi Luhan? Kai’s friend?” Jin appeared
“You Know Luhan? What do you mean Kai’s friend? Nara, you said Kai’s enemy. What do you guys mean?” Hwa-Young shocked
“Aish, There’s a million of people named Luhan. Maybe he meant another Luhan.” Nara smiled.
“Oh.” Hwa-young continue writing.
Taehyung give Nara a sign to bring along Hwa-Young to the canteen with them. Nara nodded and looked at Hwa-Young back.
“Let’s go to canteen. I’m hungry.” Nara whined.
Hwa-Young nodded and follow them.

----
“Kim Jongin. “Sehun called.
“Can you ask Chanyeol Hyung where he’s going to bring us tonight?” Sehun asked.
“Ask it by yourself.” Hearing those cold arrogant bossy answers from kai making Sehun rolled his eyes.
“So……….. Hye-Mi is really your girlfriend?” Sehun asked looking at Kai
“Yah! How many times I should tell you? I don’t have a girlfriend!” Kai throw his books at Sehun
“I’m just asking, you don’t have to throw your books at me. “Sehun picked up the books and put aside.
“Stop pissing me off Sehun! “
“I have my own reasons, I… I asked Hye-Mi if  she can join us tonight. “ Sehun smirked.
“WHAT?!? “ Kai shocked.
“It’s not my fault, You told us Hye-Mi Is your girlfriend, that’s why. Well Actually me and Suho hyung --
Before Sehun continue his talks, The door being slammed shut by Kai.
“Hot temper. “ Sehun make an ugly face.
“Ew” Chanyeol glared at Sehun when he entered the room.
“I’m just playing around. “Sehun turned around.
“Don’t forget tonight. “
“Tonight will be fun. “ Chanyeol smiled.
-------
“ How old Is Kai?”
“19, Going 20 this year. “  A beautiful women replied while placing the coffee on the table.
“Is he still studying? “ The old women while  reading the newspaper asked
“yeah, This year is his last year and we will send him overseas next year, maybe “
“No, Don’t, I want him to take over the company and Marry a women that I’ve already choose.” The old women smashed the newspaper.
“No! Kai already told you mom, He don’t want to take part of the company, He’s still young. He don’t know anything about company. “ The women, who’s Kai’s mother replied to the old women, Kai’s Grandma.
“I don’t care, Kai is my one and only Grandson. There’s no one except Kai. “
“But 20, That’s young. “ Kai’s mother refused.
“If you don’t agree with me, Leave this house! Kai is my only Grandson that I have. “
“Mom! Grandma! I’m home! “Kai called as he enter the House.
“How’s School? “ Mother smiled.
“School was okay, Mom. “ Kai kiss His mother and grandma cheeks.
“Kai is so… Nice. “ The maids Smile sweetly to Kai.
“Do you still remember Hye-Mi? “ Grandmother asked kai seriously.
Kai chocked his food when Hearing Hye-Mi names been said.
“She’s my schoolmate. “ Kai answered.
“Since your dad own your school, We will announce that you will be engaged to Hye-mi this year. Or the end of this year. “ Grandma take a sip of her tea.
“What?! Hye-Mi? No. “ kai stand up.
“Kai. Sit down! “ Mother told Kai too.
“Don’t control my life. “ Kai smashed the table and walked to his room.
--------
“Hye-Mi! Come here! “ Sara screamed from downstairs.
“Wait! “
“Remember Kai? You like Kai do you since childhood? “
“Well, I plan to marry him, he’s the one that I want to tell you. I mean the person that I want to tell you “
“I got a call from his grandma.” Sara smiled.
“Really? Kai’s Grandma? What did she said? “Hye-Mi hugged her mother.
“Kai’s family will come here tonight. So, be beautiful and stunning tonight. “ Sara smiled.
“Yeah. I should.” Hye-Mi smiled.
“Should we go somewhere? “ Hye-Mi smirk while holding her mother hands.
“We should. “ Sara smiled.

“Kai, open the door.”
“Kai, Grandma Want to meet you.”
“Kim Jong In! “Kai’s Mother screamed.
“What?” Kai opened the door.
“Follow me.” Kai’s mother walks downstairs.
Kai messed up his hair and take his car keys and follow his mom.
“Follow me tonight, We’re going to meet with Hye-mi family.” Grandma said.
“I’m busy tonight.”
“If you refuse, I’m going to held a press conference to told them about your marriage with Hye-Mi. “Grandma told Kai
“Are you ---” Kai looked at Grandma.
“Follow me tonight. “ Grandma said and left.
“Mom! “ kai looked at his mother.
“I don’t know what’s wrong with your Grandma lately. “
“How about Dad? He agree?” kai asked.
“He will agree if it’s grandma choice.” Kai’s Mother sighed.
“Why Hye-Mi? Is it because she’s very rich and pretty? “Kai asked.
“I don’t like Hye-Mi also, She’s very different with her step sister.”
“Step Sister? “Kai asked.
“Yeah. But she died  years ago. “
“Oh. “ Kai said.




--
“Where is he? “
Everyone busy checking their own phones. “Oh he texted me.” Sehun wave his phone infront of them.
“What did he texted? “
“He said he can’t come, and he said Chanyeol should pick Hwa-Young and he also want me to tell Chanyeol to pick up his card after pick Hwa-Young at Hye-Mi’s house.”
“Hwa-Young?” Chanyeol smirked.
“He really worry about Hwa-Young.” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.
“I Know. “ Chanyeol rolled his eyes
“But Hye-Mi’s house? What on earth he’s doing there.”
“Let’s go. “ Chanyeol take His Coat and went out.

Kai and his family are with Hye-mi’s family, having their dinner at Hye-Mi’s house, Kai’s grandmother hasn’t told them about making Hye-Mi as Kai’s fiancé.


“We are very happy to hear that you’re going to come here. “ Mr.Hwa smiled.
Kai’s grandma smile  warmly to Mr.Hwa “Sorry for this unarranged meet. “ Grandma told them.
“It’s Okay, No need to feel guilty.” Sara told Kai’s grandma as she pat Kai’s back.
Kai moved his back aside, and rolled his eyes.
“Kai.” Kai’s dad glared at him.
“What?” Kai looked at his parent.
“Hye-Mi, You really like Kai? “Grandma look at Hye-Mi.
“Huh?” Hye-Mi shocked.
“Listen, actually me and your mother planned to have an arranged marriage between you and Kai, the reasons why we come here is to ask you if you want Kai to be your husband.” Grandma smiled and holds Hye-Mi hands.
“I don’t think Hye-Mi --
“Can I have a walk?” Kai stand up.
“Oh sure, You want me to --
“No need Hye-Mi.” Kai rolled his eyes and went outside, to the garden.

“Hwa-Young, Someone want to see you.” Mom shouted.
Hwa-Young think the person who want to meet her is the boy who gave the diary but, nope. It’ Chanyeol.
“what?”
“Kai can’t picked you up, so ..
“I don’t have any promises with  you or Kai.” Hwa-Young curious.
“Aish. Let’s go.” Chanyeol pull Hwa-Young hands.
“What are you doing!” Hwa-Young take her hands.
“Sorry for that.” Chanyeol move his hands away and take hwa-young’s cruth and help her to the car.
Hwa-Young Stare at Chanyeol, he look clueless. He don’t know what to do.
“How about I treat you coffee then?” Chanyeol asks.
“I --
“Just follow me.” Chanyeol smirked

---
“Aish, I hate this place.”kai kicked the air and sit on the bench at the garden.
“This is crazy.”
“If I’m going to stay here longer, I’m going crazy.”
Kai sighed at put his gaze up to the sky. Feeling the night view and closed his eyes for a while and “ BAM” a sound of a cat from behind. Kai quickly opened his eyes and looked to the back, “chchchch.” Kai trying to called the cat out.
Kai sighed  and go to the place. The cat were busy digging inside the big flower pot.
Kai stare at the cat and scanned  the place where the cat digging into.
There’s a piece of paper, Kai picked it up. Just after Kai picked it up, his grandma called him.
Kai put the paper inside his pocket acting  like nothing happen.
“What are you doing there?” Hye-Mi asked.
“Why?” Kai asked.
“Chanyeol is here. “ Hye-Mi smiled.
Kai ignored Hye-Mi and straight to where Chanyeol is.
“Yah, yup picked her already?” kai looked around Chanyeol’s car.  
“She’s safe with me. She’s in the car. “ Chanyeol smiled.
Kai just give Chanyeol an O-look.
“But what are you doing here? Hye-Mi house?”  Chanyeol asked.
“Seriously I hate this place. “ Kai sighed.
“what’s that?” Chanyeol pointed to kai’s pockets.
“What?” Kai asked and looked at his pockets.
“Oh this?” kai take out the paper and show to Chanyeol.
“Picture?” Chanyeol eyebrows met.
“I don’t know” Kai open the paper clearly.
“LUHAN?!” Kai and Chanyeol shocked.
“What do you mean Luhan?” Hwa-Young looked at them.
“Luhan? He? How come his picture..? “ Kai asked himself.
“Oppa! My father called you! “ Hye-Mi break the shocked moment.
“Who are you?” Hye-Mi shocked seeing Hwa-Young.
“oh, Annyeong---
“Why you come here?” Hye-Mi coldly asked.
“I ---
“She’s Hwa-Young, my friend. “ Chanyeol defence
“Oh.” Hye-Mi smiled. “Come in! Let’s have a drink.”

Her face, seems familiar. Hwa-Young? That name. WAIT….WHAT?  HWA-YOUNG?! No way. She’s still alive. She’s really Hwa-Young, She seems don’t know me. But, are she’s going to see dad and tell everything on what I did with mom? Am I dreaming? Hwa-Young still alive!

“Oh, Kai you bring your friends? “ Kai’s Mother smiled.
Sara eyes widen, Seeing Hwa-Young behind Chanyeol. Hye-Mi signaled Sara to go to the kitchen.
“Oh Hwa-Young! “ Mr.Hwa shocked.
“Y-Y-You know her?” Sara asked Mr.Hwa.
Hye-Mi looked at Sara, Sara looked at Hye-Mi, Two of them looks pale seeing Hwa-Young.
Kai is still busy with the picture, Luhan Picture. each letter written on the photo he scanned carefully.

“MOM! “
“HYE-MI! controlled your voice, relax. I know about this already. She’s really Hwa-Young. Hwa-Young that we killed years ago. “ Sara whisper at hye-Mi.
“But --
“Act naturaly. “ Sara smiled.
“What if --
“She don’t remember anything. “
“Now let’s go.” Sara smiled and push Hye-Mi to the living room.

“I see, There’s no picture of your daughter huh?” Kai asked Sara as soon as Sara arrived at the living room.
“Kai! “ Kai’s mother looked at Kai.
“Wow. You really trying hard to erase your step daughter huh? “ Kai added.
“What’s wrong with you?! “ Hye-mi shout at Kai.
“and you, I’m not going to marry you. “ Kai lean closer at Hye mi.  “ Never. “ He whisper.
“What’s wrong with you. Agive me the paper you read earlier. “ Hye-Mi pull kai’s Hand.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol ask Hwa-Young.
 Chanyeol saw Hwa-Young hands were shaking.
“It’s Okay. “ Chanyeol smiled.
“Give me back the paper. “ Kai take back the paper from Hye-Mi.
“No! “ Hye-mi harshly pull her hand.
The picture fell onto the ground, beside Chanyeol shoes.  Chanyeol picked up the picture, Hwa-Young looked at the picture.  
“He ---
“You don’t know him! “ Hye-Mi shout at Hwa-Young.
Hwa-Young jumped a little and her eyes widen, This is her first time stranger shouting at her.
Kai take back the picture from Chanyeol and pull Hwa-Young with him to his car.
“Let me go. “ Hwa-Young tried to stop.
Hwa-Young’s leg was really in pain that time, Kai really harsh with Hwa-Young that time. Kai didn’t really care with Hwa-Young’s leg that time.
“Tell me, Why you’re name was written here?! “ Kai asked.
“I-I-I-don’t know. “ Hwa-Young looked at Kai.
“This girl, Is this you?” Kai point his finger to the girl who’s in the picture with Luhan.
“I-I don’t know. I don’t know what I look when I’, still a kid. “ Hwa-Young shook her head.
Should I tell kai about the picture that I saw on the diary? Can I trust him? What if ? is that me in the picture? But Who is Luhan? Should I ask Kai about Luhan? He knows Luhan. I know there are a million of people named Luhan in this earth but I have known who Luhan  to me in the past.
“Get out from my car. “ Kai told Hwa-Young.
Hwa-Young quickly went out from kai’s car, Car throw the picture to Hwa-Young and left the place.
Hwa-Young picked up the picture that Kai just thrown, again the date.

January 2001, Hwa-Young and Luhan Second Picture on the first day of school. “