020 - White Flowers

Believe

Kai stared at the grave, He went further to the grave after his uncle told him Step sister, He didn’t say anything, he only walk besides Hwa-Young’s grave. The grave was miserable; the grass filled the grave, only that stone with Hwa-Young name written in it. “Kai?” His uncle asked him if something wrong with him, Kai only silence while his eyes focus on the grave. He tried to walk away from that but his eyes didn’t let him. Kai’s mother already finishes with the visit, she placed the flowers on Kevin’s and his mom’s grave. “Kai, it’s your turn. “ His mother said, not looking behind, She thought Kai was behind her waiting for his turn, there was no response, fear started to kicked her in, She thought kai went home because every time they have a visit on Kevin and his mom, Kai always cry and went home. Trying to hide his tears by running away.
“Kai?” She turns back and saw Kai on the other side staring at miserable grave. “Kai!” She called.
Kai turn his heads to the voice, his mother called him. “You better go, your mom is calling you. “His uncle pats his shoulder.
“What are you doing there? “ His mother asked.
“You know that person?” She asked Kai as she walks near Kai without looking at the grave where kai was standing beside.
“Kai’s it’s your turn, it’s getting dark here. “ His uncle smiled.
“Kai, you want --
“It’s my turn mom?” kai cutted his mother, acting like nothing happened.
His uncle only stared at Hwa-Young’s name innocently, didn’t know what’s really happened.
Kai really in front his cousin’s grave, looking at the name, he tried to avoid his tears, “If you can’t do its okay---
“I can do it. “Kai cutted his uncle and start to step forward.
“Kevin, how are you? What are you doing there?” he asked as his tears start to fall. He stopped for a while trying to hide his tears. “Kai, it’s --
“I can do it. “He cutted his mother.
His mother only nodded and step backward looking at kai’s back, she knows it’s hard for kai to control his feelings, he just lost his cousins, Kevin the one who Kai spent his time with when their childhood time. “Kevin, how are you? Sorry for not visiting you and your mother, I really miss you. What are you doing there? Do you meet girlfriend there? How‘s your mother? I really want to play with you like our old times, do you miss me? “Kai smiled.
He moved to the side of his cousin’s grave, on Kevin’s mother. He slowly bowed to the grave and slowly placed the flowers on the grave, “Hello Aunty, I miss you? How are you? Are you feeling well? Is Kevin’s getting handsome there? I really want to see you and Kevin, I miss your home cooked food also, and can you do me a favor? Tell Kevin I’m okay, I will keep on smiling like what he said to me. “Kai said.
Kai’s mother can’t help, but crying looking at his son, “My son... I really hate to see you like this. “She said to herself.
Kai’s uncle only comfort his mother, he didn’t want to say anything, he afraid that if he say something, he will make his sister in law burst into tears, besides he didn’t want his son and wife to see the most people they loved crying for them.
“I’m done. “ Kai said
“its okay kai, Kevin and aunty will be happy to receive the flowers from you. “His uncle pats Kai’s shoulder.
Kia only nodded.
“Um... Should we have our dinner? I know a place to go. “His uncle said, trying to cool up the sad on Kai and his mother.
“That’s a good idea.” Kai’s mother smiled.
Kai only followed his mother and his uncle to his car, its weird the girl still sitting on the side of the road crying.
Kai only ignore her and flash a last glare to Hwa-Young’s grave. He stopped for a while when he lock his eyes with the grave. His mother notices Kai was staring at the grave, “What are you looking at kai?”
Kai didn’t reply, he only stared at the grave.

His mother felt uneasy with her son, she quickly go to where kai was staring, “Oh my “She shocked as she arrived in front Hwa-Young’s grave.
“I almost forget, Kai’s this is your dad business partner’s daughter, Hwa-Young, Hye-mi step sister. “She said.
Kai eyes widen after hearing that, He didn’t really hear on what his uncle said to him earlier about the grave, he only heat ‘Stepsister.’ From his uncle mouth.
“Wait here. “his mother smiled to his uncle and Kai.
She slowly take  bouquet flowers form her basket and slowly walk to Hwa-Yung’s grave leaving Kai and his uncle standing meter away from her.
“Hello Hwa-Youngssi how are you? You must be happy your step sister is going to marry kai; if you still alive Kai will be your brother in law. “ She smiled.
“I wish you still alive, if you still alive, you will replace Hye-Mi to marry Kai, Your father made a deal with my husband to put you instead of Hye-Mi to marry my son, kai. Can you see him? “Kai mother’s only speaking with her low voice, not wanting kai to hear on what she was saying.
Kai’s mother move to the side a little making kai to be seen “ That’s my son,  your husband if you still alive. “ she smiled.
“Let’s go. “ Kai’s mother smiled as she pull Kai with her.“
Can you drive? “ His uncle asked Kai, He knew Kai was on accident few months ago, he afraid that Kai might lose control of himself when driving. “Yeah.” Kai smiled.

“You can do it! “ Haera screamed.
“I should be brave.”
“You can do it Haera! “ She smiled and slowly make her way to Hwa-Young’s grave, She haven’t visits the grave for a long time, She was sitting on the side of the road for hours feeling unsure if she should visit Hwa-Young’s grave or not. “
“Let’s do it! “She smiled while putting the flowers on her chest.
She slowly make her way to Hwa-Young’s grave, Kai was inside the car putting his seatbelts on, Haera was on the side, Haera only passed Kai’s car without looking at the person inside the car, while Kai was making his way to leave that place.
Haera mad it, she finally facing Hwa-Young’s grave. “As I thought. “ She whispers to herself.
As usual as she thought, Hwa-Young’s family didn’t visit her grave, leaving the grass cover her grave.
“Hwa-Young! It’s me Haera. Your best friend! I miss you. How are you doing? “She asked while placing the white flowers on Hwa-Young’s grave.
“Sorry for not visiting you, whenever I want to visit you, there must be something bothering. Um, did you meet your mother already? How was she? She’s beautiful? What did she said? What are you doing Hwa-Young?”
She closed his eyes for a moment trying to hold her tears from falling.
“Don’t worry, I’m always on your side. And you know what? Columbus High school is very silence since your death, we really miss you, Sir John said he miss you, the bad side of you, always gaming in the classroom. And my study is okay, I’m improving. Um… About Luhan… I didn’t see him for ages, but as I know, he is currently running his parent’s company. He really did fulfill your promises with you, um... Actually I have many things to tell you, but I don’t know why I get blank. Um… ah yeah! I almost forgot about your dad, your dad is okay, he also miss you, I meet him when we I’m visiting you in the room, he bought you a lot of flowers, How was it? He still remembers you like white flowers. How was the smell? Fresh right? Um… I didn’t know if LuHan already come here? Do you saw him? Um… I’m so sorry leaving your grave like this, I’m going to clean this and your grave will be beautiful! “Haera smiled.


“Kill it! “
“Yah! JIMIN! Help Jung kook!”
“It’s empty, quick quick! Kill their alley. “
“We don’t have much time left! “
“WE DID IT! “They screamed in unison.
Their voice filled the gaming room, the people inside the room didn’t really take it seriously with their voice, It’s normal for them to hear that such of noise.
“This is history we beat Columbus High school! “ Jung kook shocked.
“Yeah! After a long long time denying their match. “Taehyung lean his back against the chair.
“ But that’s easy. “Jimin felt strange.
“Their ace is not in the match. “Taehyung smirked. “ I’m happy she’s not in the match or else she will kill us in one shot.” He added.
“Yeah, I kinda miss her. “
“Her last seen was on 10th November 2010. “Namjoon said.
“I hope someday she will on game with us again. “Jimin smiled.
“I’m 100% sure you will be defeated.” Taehyung laugh.
“I wonder where she is, Should I ask this Columbus students?” Jung Kook asked.
“Yah! “ Jimin screamed.
“Are you crazy? Do you know why 7 of us were placed on the black class by Kai? Because of this! “Jimin warned Jung Kook.
“Don’t ever texted them, we should wait for them to text us. “Seokjin suggest.
“I miss that pro though. She’s been my favorite gamer nowadays. “Jimin sighed.

They already arrived on the restaurant; Kai only followed her mother and uncle. He didn’t feel hungry, He only thinks about the grave “What will happen if she’s someone I know?” Kai keep questioning himself with that along their ride.
“Excuse me sir, what do you want to order?” The waiter asked him.
His uncle and mother glared at Him, feeling something wrong with him. “Anything you find the best.” Kai smiled.
“Okay. “ The waiter smiled.
“What’s wrong kai?” his mother asked.
“Nothing mom, I’m just tired. “
“I already cancel your entire schedule for today JongIn. “His mother smiled.
“Uh.” Kai only noded in respond and back facing the windows beside him. “Mom, Can I ask you? “ Kai asked. “What is it? “ His mother faced him. “Um about earlier… is that person named Hwa-Young someone I used to know? “