021 - "Good for her, Bad for Kai "

Believe

 -“Kai! Wake up! “
She knocked his door many times, but still no sign of Kai already awake from his sleep. Probably his tired because of last night.
“Open the door! Your grandma is mad right now. “ His mother said, with her serious voice.
He still sleeping, covering himself on the covers. “KIM JONG IN! “ his mother yelled while knocking his door hard.
Kai opened his eyes slowly when he heard his mother’s voice yelling from outside calling his name. Kai lazily walk to his door opening the door for his mother, “What is it?” he asked.
“Go change to your school uniforms and go downstairs as soon as you’re done” His mother said glaring at Kai from head to toe.
Hearing those, kai only slammed his door back and went to do his routine. His mother left before he slammed his door.

“Why he haven’t awake yet?”
“I already went to his room. “ Kai’s mother replied.
“Call him NOW. I don’t want any excuses. Starting from now on, Kai must obey me no matter what happen. If you or Kai still didn’t want to obey me I’m going to kick you and I will take Kai as my Son. “
“Mothe--
“CALL HIM NOW! “ She yelled pointing her fingers to upstairs as a sign for Kai’s mother to go up.
Kai’s mother only bowed to her and about to call Kai, But Kai was already there “K..a.Ka..kai –“ His mother shocked, His son heard all the talks between her and grandma, He was standing quietly besides the dining room where his grandmother was. “Why? “Kai calmly asked his mother.
“Don’t talk with me. “His mother said “ Follow me. “ She said. Kai didn’t know what happens, so only follow his mother.
“Why?” Kai asked, Everyone was there, his father also there but he didn’t even say a word or looking at his son’s face.
“SIT.” His grandmother told.
Kai looked at his father, but his father moved his face from seeing his son’s face, Kai Knew it, they didnt going well only in front other people they act like they are happy family. “EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THIS HEADLINE ABOUT.” His grandmother throw the newspaper to kai. Kai remain calm, “Kai, Tell us what happened. Is this the reason of your face?? “ His mother asked.
Kai eyes widen when he heard what he’s mother said to him, he quickly took the newspaper, “KIM JONG IN, SON OF KIM COMPANY BEAT DRUNK MAN JUST TO SAVED A GIRL”
Kai looked at his mother then back to the newspaper,
Hwa-Young? I remember this, I saved her. But I can’t tell grandma about Hwa-Young,
“Kai or her real name Kim Jongin, son of the most outrageous company in Seoul, one of drunk man was punched by kai he also warned the man not to touch the girl and search for him instead of the mysterious girl. The man also admit it he was drunk and lose control but a punch suddenly hit him in the face and up until now the ---
“BAM! “ His grandmother hit the table, making Kai stopped reading the newspaper and turn his head to his grandma, “what are you going to do?! Explain to me who is that girl? I don’t believe it’s hyemi, Hye-mi’s hair is short. And I’, sure this girl is one of your schoolmate.“ His grandma said.
“Kai, tell us! do you know her? Who is she?” Kai’s mother asked.
“YES. She’s Not Hye-Mi and I don’t think I was wrong. “Kai said glaring at his grandmother.
“How dared you --
“JONGIN! “
Everyone stopped arguing and look at Kai’s father, His father never say anything to kai until now. “Just after your school end, come home, I’m going to bring you to Hye-mi’s house. “ His grandmother said. “Just because of this we are going to see her?!” Kai shocked.
“You’re the one who did it! Are you still being stubborn?!”
“Whatever.” Kai said as he left the dining room and start to go
As Kai about to open their entrance door, Mr.Goh stopped him, “Young master, “ He looked at Kai.
“Move.” Kai said.
“There’s a lot of media outside, Grandmother told me to keep you silence and not to say a word in front the media.  “ Mr.Goh said.
“I’m already late for school.” Kai looked at him.

“Young! “
“Hwa-Young! “ Nara called while running to her, “huh?” Hwa-Young turn around.
“Here you are. “ Nara stopped running and desperate to catch her breath, her both hands on her knees “What’s that?” Hwa-Young asked looking at Nara.
“This?” She held the newspaper.
“Yeah, why are you reading newspaper? You told me that you hate reading newspaper didn’t you?” Hwa-Young looked at Nara and took the newspaper.
“I just love today newspaper! My dad on the newspaper, the media explained what really happened to him in Hong Kong, My dad also told us that his own assistant took all his money and he’s the one who causes my dad company turn to bankcrupt. “ Nara smiled while turning the pages to page 5, ignoring the front page where the headline about Kai was on. “I will with them soon!
“What do you mean?”
“Um….--

“PARK NARA! COME HERE YOU LUCKY GIRL! “
Hwa-Young and Nara turn their head to where the voice from, It was Jimin shouting to Park Nara, Sure he already read the newspaper about Nara’s Dad.
“Shut up! “ Nara blushes.
Everyone in the hallway shot Nara a glare, some of them approach to Nara to say congratulations, Nara can’t help but to say thanks and she was in her hyper mood, Yes, She’s forgot about Hwa-Young, she will moved to another class and make new friends, and her standard is now high rather Hwa-Young and the others, the rumors about her dad already been cleaned.
“Move you brat! “ The girl pushes Hwa-Young and gives Nara a sudden hug. “Omg! Nara! Finally you can be with us! “ She yelled.
“Yeah, it had been a long time. “
“Miss you best friend, “ One of Nara’s friend said, probably her old friend before she enter the ‘Black Door class.
“Yeah, Hye-Mi was waiting for you, let’s go “The girl with her brown hairband said.
“Oh come on girls! “Nara said happily.

“YAH! “Jimin shout trying to call Nara back, Nara turn her head to Jimin and the others but she ignore and back with her friends.
“Why she left you alone?” Jimin asked Hwa-Young Who cleaning the dust on her uniform.
“Maybe she’s in a rush.” Hwa-Young said innocently.
“yah. I think she’s back to herself. The evil one.” Jung Kook said.
“What did you guys mean?” Hwa-Young looked at them.
“You didn’t really know about Nara, She was evil in the past really. “
“Stop talking bad things about her. “
“Hwa-Young, I know she’s your good friend but you should listen to us too. Did she tell you the reason why she placed in our class?” Jin asked.
“Didn’t you guys told me that she went there because of her weight?”
“She was rich until his father went bankrupt and now her father is now rich and she will leave our class and go to where she used to be. “ Taehyung explained.
“But she didn’t tell me. “ Hwa-Yong shocked.
“Stop talking bad things about her, she’s kind. “Hwa-Young added while shaking her head.
“Let’s forget about it guys! Let’s go Hwa-Young! “ Jin said.

“ It’s weird the Media is now gathering on our school, I wonder … Is it because grandma will be telling my wedding with kai today?” Hye-mi asked herself.
“This is cool. I can’t wait to see him, He must go to my class just after he arrived.” Hye-mi smiled.
“Hye-Mi ah! “
“Oh?” She looked back, It was Nara. “Hello!” Nara smiled.
“Oh my girl. How are you? Miss you girl! “ Hye-mi hugs her.
“Gosh, I miss you a lot, I swear im not going to that class anymore, in my life. “ Nara sighed while looking to where hye-mi was looking earlier.
“Oh My Gosh, What happened?”Nara shocked.
“Something interesting about to happen. “ Hye-Mi smile.
“And what do you mean?” Nara smirked.
“Just wait and see.”

“Where is he! Aish Kai. “Chanyeol sighed.
“Should we wait him outside? “ Sehun look worried.
“I don’t think so, It will make him more nervous if we wait him outside, besides the media are everywhere. “
“Aish, What happened to him, he’s so stupid. “Baekhyun trying to stay calm.
After a minutes of being silence, they can heard people taking photos and asking, the can heard it, “Kai! “ They said in unison.
“Aish. He’s so clumsy. How could he almost forget people watch him everyday. “Sehun said
“Aish, shut up sehun ah! “ Baekhyun annoyed.
They rushed to their school entrence’s door and saw Kai was trying to avoid the media and stay silence as he can and not to fight back, with only one person protecting him, that is Mr.Goh trying his best to protect kai. Sehun and the others shocked with the media all over the place, throwing Kai such a question on him.
“Kai! “ They called and push kai and Mr.Goh together inside their school and told the securities to locked their school main door.
“That’s so … I don’t know what to say. “ Suho sighed in relief.
Kai didn’t said anything to them nor saying thanks to them, he only stood up and start cleaning his coat, “You guys don’t need to help me, I can handle it by myself. “ He said coldly and went to his classroom.

The students watch Hwa-Young as she slowly walked herself to the toilet, some of them whispers to each other and give Hwa-Young a disgust, Their stare gave Hwa-Young uneasy feelings, just when she reached toilet, one guy suddenly tripped on her, “Oh sorry. “ He said bowing, adjusting his glasses.
Loud laugh can be heard from the corner, a group of boys laugh over the nerd boy and Hwa-Young, “Well, If he saw that he will kill that nerd. “ One of the guy said to his friend. Hwa-Young didn’t really understand what’s their problems with her,  instead she just ignored them and bowed to the nerd, leaving the nerd with his innocent expressions.

As she entered one of the room inside the toilet, just after she closed the door, she heard girls talking with each other from outside where she was  “Omg, she’s lucky, been helped by Kai “
“yeah, good for her, but the problem is Kai, I feel pity for him. “
“How could she just escape and leaving Kai facing the problems by himself? “
“I will kill that girl If I know who she is. “
“Yeah, me too. But don’t you guys feel something fishy? Her school uniform… it’s from our school and her hair, not to short and not too long. “
“Mhm.. let’s think about it later, we are late for class already.” One of the girl said, applying her lipstick.
“You want to keep this newspaper?” The other girl ask.
“Just throw it away. “ The girl said.
they threw the newspaper to the rubbish beside them and went out.

Hwa-Young heard all of their conversations, she didn’t mean to spy on them, “What did they meant?” Hwa-Young asked herself.
She tried to remember anything, “This can’t be.” Hwa-Young shocked, She remember the day Kai saved her from the drunk man, “This is my fault. “ Hwa-Young bite her lips trying to think on what way she should help Kai, “But is it really about me? “ She asked unsure what happened. She opened the door slowly and look the surrounding checking if the girls already left, She started to search for the newspaper that they just threw it away, Her eyes stopped when she saw the newspaper inside the rubbish, she quickly picked it up not thinking how dirty it was. Her small eyes moving as she read the newspaper, “I know this place, and it’s me. “ Hwa-Young eyes widen after she moved her eyes to the pictures below the headline.
“Why I didn’t saw this headline when Nara bring newspaper to me earlier? “ She questioned herself.
her thought break her when he bell rang, she quickly make her way to her classroom, As she went out from the bedroom her eyes landed on someone eyes,
“What?” he asked.
“Move.” He said.
Hwa-Young want to ask him if he have some free times for her, but she’s afraid to ask, by seeing his face she know his mind were full with the rumors.
“Can we talk?” Hwa-Young asked, ignoring what will happen to her if she went late to the her class.
“I’m busy.” He said, continue walking to his ways.
Hwa-Young suddenly pull his arms making him to turn to Hwa-Young, His eyes widen when Hwa-Young did that,
“What?!” he yelled, moving his eyes and find out on Hwa-Young others hand holding the newspaper with their pictures printed.
“Can we talk?” Hwa-Young asked.
“No.” He said coldly.
“It’s not you in the picture, She’s my friend it happened last night.” He lied.
“stop making excuses, I know ---
“Shut up! Just mind your own business. “ He yelled pulling back his arms and walked away. "Aish." He messed up his hair, a loud irrated voice in him can be heard.