015 - 17th Birthday

Believe

Kai!” Chanyeol stopped him.
“What? “ Kai stopped.
“What’s that In your hand? “ Chanyeol took out the book from Kai’s Hand.
Kai bite his bottom lip, regretting on what he done earlier towards Hwa-Young. “Pabo.” Kai sighed.
“Diary?” Chanyeol shocked. He flipped to random pages, but he didn’t read it. He just keeps flipping the pages randomly while giving Kai a look.
“I’m not in a mood right now. “ Kai replied as he took out the diary from Chanyeol.
Chanyeol shocked with Kai, Chanyeol look at the other 4 who’s innocently looking at Him.
“Kai saw it on the floor when we entered Hwa-Young’s classroom. “ Suho patted Chanyeol back.
“Wait... Isn’t that Hwa-Young’s diary?!?” Chanyeol realize.
“I though you knew already?! “ Sehun shocked.
“Kai! “ A soft voice joined into their conversations.
“Young-ah. “ 5 of them shocked.
The students whos on the hallway turn their glare to Them, it was awkward.
“Where’s Kai?” Hwa-Young asked Chanyeol.
“He… already left. “ Sehun said in his I don’t give a look.
“Where’s the book? “ Hwa-Young scanned their hands.
Chanyeol just looked at Hwa-Young deep in her eyes, Chanyeol know about Hwa-Young, Hwa-Young cant take it, she really needs the diary. But Kai took it.


Kai walk to his car, feeling mixed. He didn’t even know what’s wrong with him lately, this is his first time stealing someone Diary.
Kai let out a deep sigh as he realize He was standing in front of his car’s door thinking about Hwa-Young. His hands were sweating a lot, He force himself to enter his car with his guilt feeling towards Hwa-Young. He hit smashed his fist hardly. His forehead is sweating a lot, He leaned against the expensive looking the driver seat hardly, Making the seat backed a little. He let another sighed and closed his eyes for a second. His hands were still holding Hwa-Young’s diary tightly in his grip, he don’t care about his hands sweating a lot, The more he felt sorry for Hwa-Young the more strength he used holding Hwa-young’s diary.

A minutes passed, Kai still holding Hwa-Young diary while staring outside through his expensive-clean windows.
kai pressed his fingers onto the diary, after a long stare Kai decided to go somewhere,  He adjust his seat, putting on the seatbelts and put on his shades on and start drive the car out from the school.
He drive the car faster than before, He didn’t even look at the side mirror, Just paying attention his heads off to the front, Making his way. Kai didn’t say any words since he’s inside the car, He didn’t even the radio. The diary was still on his lap. His left hand was holding the diary while his right hand on the steering. Kai keep bitting his bottom lip along the ride.


“Hyung .. some students told me, Kai skip school today. He drive the car. “ Sehun told Chanyeol who staring at the class window.
Chanyeol sighed a little when he heard Kai Skip school, Chanyeol felt stupid for letting Kai drive the car by himself. Kai never drive the car by himself since he got his license, Kai stopped driving when he was on an accident months ago. He lost his control. Chanyeol fear increase when he started to think nonsense thing.
“Let’s find Kai. “ Chanyeol stood up and look at his friends.
“Where? He didn’t pick up his phone. “ Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.
“He must be nervous “ Kyungsoo leaned against the wall.
“His hands were sweating when I took the books form him earlier. “ Chanyeol added.

Kai parked the car on the side of the road, He put his head down on the steering while placing his both hands on his head, messing his hair continuously. “what’s wrong you kai? “ Kai asked himself.
Kai tried to calm himself, He leaned back against the chair and stare at the Diary. That Pinkish-old-looks diary with ugly handwriting on the really front, not the first page but on the cover. Kai tried to read the words written on the book’s cover all he can read is Hwa-Young’s name. But he can’t read the words below Hwa-Young Name.
All he can read were  alphabets with upside down, Number in a random order. Kai decided to continue reading the diary from the second page. He already read the first page, Reading the first page making him eager to read more about Hwa-Young’s life. Kai still don’t know about Hwa-Young, All he knew is she’s poor and disabled.



“A women with a LV-brownish hat entered the building making everyone lose their attention and started at her, everyone inside the building seems adore her, each the people she passed by greet her formally while bowing their body 90 degrees. She make her way to the lift, with Bodyguards following her from behind, They all look smart, They are probably rich. Even the Bodyguards wearing a LV brand Coat labeled on the collar can be seen from afar. She smiled coldly to the others and making her way to the lift.
One of the bodyguard pressed lift to go up to the 13
floor.
“Honey. “ A soft voice greeted the man who’s talking with the other, Seems like  presidents from another company.
The man in his neat-good looking middle aged man excuse himself and go to the women that called Honey just now.
“Meet my Wife, Sara… Sara Lee. She will be replacing Hwa-Young positions that we made when Hwa-Young still alive.  “  Mr.Hwa introduced Sara to the people he talked with earlier.
They made a Handshake together and their meeting meeting will start in 10 minutes, that Sara really liked to be involved with, sara was thingking that this 10 minutes is her oppurnity to talked bad things about Hwa-Young.
Sara also mention that she have a boutique that still going on and Their only daughter, Hye-Mi. trying to making everyone forget about Hwa-Young. Mr.Hwa didn’t say anything, He just nodded his head in agreement. He totally blinded by Sara. Mr.Hwa didn’t even realize Sara talked bad things about Hwa-Young. The presidents seems joined in Sara words Talking bad things about Hwa-Young even though Hwa-Young didn’t even did something bad.



“Luhan, Mr.Hwa was having his meeting with your dad in Korea. I already dis what you told me to do. “The Boy Who’s in his mid-twenties told Luhan while placing a gadget on Luhan Desk. Luhan Was busy reading the agreement that he made with another company for another Fashion Brand. “Okay thankyou. “ Luhan smiled and handed the document that he already signed to the boy In his mid-twenties. “What time the meeting start?” Luhan asks his assistant. “ less than 10 minutes, The meeting will start in 3 : 00 Pm sharp, “ Luhan nodded his head and move all the document aside and start pulled the gadget that his assistant prepared for him. He put the headset on his ears and pressed the button start.
Luhan planned something that Sara didn’t know. Luhan decided to hear what Sara talked about Hwa-Young, Luhan knew everything About Sara. He decided to Help Mr.Hwa from Sara and Hye-Mi but Mr.Hwa Didn’t believe Luhan. Luhan knew about the biggest meeting been held in Korea and Mr.Hwa was inviting Luhan Company to join the meeting, But Luhan Sent his assistant instead, Luhan knew Mr.Hwa will shocked if he saw Luhan is now handling a Big Company in New York.


“I’m Sara Lee, Mr.Hwa Wife. “
“No, We only have one Daughter, Hye-mi. “
“She’s now in Seoul High Academy along with Kim Jong In. “

Luhan eyes widen after hearing Kai’s real name. “I know that name. “Luhan said.

“I’m too old for this company, we already decided to give this company to Our daughter since she’s very smart in Business”


Luhan eyes widen hearing Hye-Mi will take over Mr.Hwa company, “Isnt Mr.hwa will give the company to his assistant or siblings? Why Hye-Mi? As I know Hwa-Young once told me that since Mr.Hwa didn’t handed the company to Hwa-Young he will passed it to his assistant or Mr. Hwa’s siblings. But now why Hye-Mi? “Luhan shocked.



FLASHBACK ( 2009 )

“Goal!  “A boy in his 16 years old screamed, which is Luhan.
Hwa-Young was 14 years old that time going 15 before she died.
“Let’s go home. “ A girl sighed while playing with the grass said which is Hwa-Young.
“3 more minutes. “ Luhan smiled.
“You like footballs didn’t you? “ Hwa-Young laughed.
“Yeah I am. I know you hate footballs but can you stay here with me? “ Luhan whined while looking at his watch.
“Are you going to leave me here alone in my 17 birthday? “ Luhan asked while holding Hwa-Young hands who already stood up.
“3 more minutes until the match finished and my birthday! “ Luhan stopped Hwa-Young.
“Wait. “ Hwa-Young smiled.
“Where are you  going?”  Luhan asked.
“Wait. “ Hwa-Young smiled and went to the back of the stadium.
The match already ended, Luhan sat there alone waiting for Hwa-Young But Hwa-Young haven’t show herself.
“where is she? I’m so cold. “ Luhan keep sneezing.
“Happy Birthday! “
“Yah! I’m scared! “ Luhan bite his bottom lips.
“You’re already 17! “ Hwa-Young laughed.
“I know but look. Everyone went home already. “ Luhan pointed to the empty seats.
“It’s okay. I’m here. “ Hwa-Young smiled.
“Wah! I love this cake! “ Luhan smiled.
“I know you love Manchester united. “ Hwa-Young smiled.
Hwa-Young about to lifted up the candle but Luhan stopped her, “ Let me do it. I don’t want you burn yourself. “ Luhan smiled while holding Hwa-Young’s hands.
“hahahaa. Okay then. “ Hwa-Young smiled.
The candle was perfectly light up, Just the two of them in big stadium. “ Make a wish. “ Hwa-Young smiled.
“what do you want to be when you grow up? “ Luhan asks.
“I want to be a succesfull business women, so I can buys you  lot of  foods. “ Hwa-Young smiled.
“Yah you’re copying me! “ Luhan hit Hwa-Young forehead slowly,
“No I’m not. “ hwa-Young rubbed her forehead.
“Promise? “ Luhan shows his pinky finger.
“Promise. “ Hwa-Young holds Luhan’s pinky finger.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I miss you Pabo, The promise that we made
are  just a memories to remember, Luhan smiled while staring at the pictures they took  together  On Luhan 17th birthday.

Yeap, That time I was 17 years old, I’m much older than her and
Kai was  my best friend that time. But after I told Kai that I can’t complete my promises we’ve become enemy until now. I’m 21 years old now and Kai is going 20 while Hwa-young is 19 same goes with Hye-mi.