022 - Fight Between men

Believe

“what takes him so long.” Hye-Mi sighed.
“Who? Him? as in? ” one of her friend asked her who applying her lipstick.
“As usual, waiting for her soon to be husband.” The brown hairband said jokingly. “Yah!” Hye-mi blushed.
“Are you two in relationship?” Nara asked as she smashed the newspaper on Hye-Mi’s table and sit there.
“What do you think?” Hye-Mi smirked and rolled her short hair over and over. Curly enough to curl it.
“huh. “ Nara smirked. “5…4….3… -- “ what’s wrong with you? Stop counting! “Hye-mi gave Nara her annoyed look. “3…2…. And boom in your face he will come. “Nara laughed. “it’s hot here, ah, why are you bringing the newspaper to me?” Hye-Mi asked.
“I want to read it. “ Nara answered with her I don’t give a damn voice.
“Wait…” Hye-mi snactch the newspaper from Nara. “YAH!” Nara screamed.
“Are you trying to make me to see this?” Hye-Mi shout.
“What? See what?” Nara shocked.
“Whoa whoa… What’s going on.” The others went to Hye-Mi.
“The hell was happening?” Hye-mi gave a look to her friends including Nara.
“woah. Are you sure you’re in a relationship with Kai? Hah.” Hye-Mi friends laughed.
“Yah! Get out. “ Nara yelled pointing to the door.
The girls went serious back and gave each other to go out. As soon as they went out from their classroom, Hye-Mi throw her fist on the table and throw the newspaper, The floor were scattered with newspaper.

“YAH!”
Hwa-Young turned back, the voice stopped her as she making her way to her classroom. It was a very serious tone from the voice, “Who are you to hold our Oppa’s hand? What are you trying to do? Talking to him? you think that’s you on the newspaper?” She smirked.
“What do you mean?” Hwa-Young rolled her eyes.
She can’t stand it, Everyone are very sensitive when it comes about Kai, “How dare you?!” The girl pushed Hwa-Young.
“STOP IT!”
It was silent, after they heard the familiar voice, The voice also saved Hwa-Young from those crazy girls. They turned their body slowly and saw a figure of a boy behind them.
“Op..Oppa…” The girl shocked.
“Go.” Kai obeyed.
“But –
“Just Go!” Kai continue before the girls finish their sentences.

“Are you okay?” Kai asked.
He stare at Hwa-Young who trying hard to stand. He sighed before he held his hand for Hwa-Young.
“I don’t need your help. “ Hwa-Young said, Ignoring his hand.
“YAH.” He narrowed his eyes to Hwa-Young, fiercly.
Hwa-Young decided to ignore him, since he’s acting like a jerk.
“Give back my diary. “ Hwa-Young finally stood up on her own. She gave Kai her annoyed look.
“I burnt It. “ Kai lied.
“W-What? “
“I BURNT It. “ Kai laughed.
“BAM.” Hwa-Young hand finally flies to kai’s cheek.
“I can’t believe a guy like you who have a high standard have that childish attitude. “
“Wh-what? –
Just before he continued, Hwa-Young cutted him, “people like you only cares about yourself. How can you burnt It? Why you burnt it?” Hwa-Young yelled.
Kai eyes widen when Hwa-Young really yelled at him, infront of his face. “What’s wrong, It’s not like you are going to die” Kai smirked.
Hwa-young counldnt held back her tears, She quickly walk far away from him to hide her tears, She don’t want to show her weakness to him, She couldn’t live without her diary, that’s the only way she can remember about her past.
“Wae! “ Kai yelled as soon as Hwa-Young left him. “I didn’t do anything wrong. “ He added looking at her figure from the back.

“Attention! “ the teacher knock her table, trying to make the students to changed their attention to her.  
“I have something important to tell you. “ The teacher smiled.
“Park Nara is moving to her old class. “ The teacher smiled.
“Aish.” The class sighed. “Anyone know where is Hwa-Young?” She stae at Hwa-Young desk. “Taehyung?” She questioned Taehyung.
“She didn’t enter class since the first period. “ The others speak up.
“Is she escaping?”
Kai stood there in front Hwa-Young’s classroom looking to where Hwa-Young’s seat was. “Where is she?” He questioned himself.
“Excuse me? “
“EXCUSE ME?!”
“Uh?” Kai shocked.
“what are you doing here Jongin?” The teacher asked.

“Why I’m still alive then? I should go die instead then living this life with useless. “ Hwa-Young told herself.
She closed her eyes for a while, feeling the fresh air, her tears cant stop falling even when she tried to close her eyes. 30 minutes passed and she’s still sitting there.

Kai start to search for her after he passed her classroom when it’s time to go home. “Stupid. Girl.” He said one by one after opening all the door searching for her, but he couldn’t find her. “Don’t tell me … “ Kai stopped when something popped on his mind.
He start running searching for Hwa-Young without thinking, he quickly when to the rooftop, there’s the only place where depressed people go there for their school. “Hwa-Young!” Kai called as he finally on the rooftop.
There’s no one, “Hwa-Young!” He called many times. “Yah! Do you want me to lock this place and let you sleep here tonight?” He said, Lack of ideas to make Hwa-Young went out. “Hwa-Young!” He called again.
“it’s cold here.” Kai sighed.
“I.cant.believe.im.doing.this” Kai sighed on every word he said.
He search for Hwa-Young everywhere on the rooftop be he cant find her, He start to cough and the weather is not really good, Just before he turned around his phone rang, “WHAT?” he yelled.
“Oh grandma. “ He lowered his voice, he thought it was Mr.Goh. “Go home now. Are you escaping?” His grandma asks.
“Ye--
“15 more minutes to go to Hye-Mi house. “ His grandmother said, her voice echoed the phone. “No Im not going.” Kai hang up.
“Aish, I don’t know why she really like Hye-Mi, that monster. “ Kai said while locking his eyes with his phone.
“Aish she’s not here anyway. “ he rolled his eyes and went somewhere from the school.

“Here you are“ Mother csmiled to Hwa-Young as she adjust her seat besides Hwa-Young.
“Yes?” Hwa-Young looked up. She was sitting outside the house, thinking of something.
“What are you thinking of?” Her mother asked.
“Mom…” Hwa-Young called.
“why?”
“What If I regain my memory back?” Hwa-Young asked.
“Hwa-young-ah…--
“What if my real parent come to take me from you and dad? What if they didn’t let me to see both of you again or what if they don’t want to see me anymore if I  regain my memory back and know their house??” Hwa-Young look at her mother.
“I don’t want to meet them anyway, They leave me alone for 3 years coma. “ Hwa-Young smiled.
“Hwa-Young! --
“Yes, I don’t want to meet them, no matter what the reason, I wish I’ll just like this, Innocently not knowing about them” Hwa-Young added.

“Sehun! Open the door for me.”
“Why should I?” Sehun asked.
“Cant you see I’m busy doing my work?” Chanyeol glared.
“Fine.” Sehun rolled his eyes.
“It sounds like a not sincere Knock. “ Sehun added as he went to the door.
“K..A…Kai “ They schocked.
“Let me stay here. “ Kai laughed.
Kai went onside the house with his unstable walking, “You’re drunk.” Chanyeol smashed his books and rush to help kai.
“Let me stay here. Don’t tell anyone im here until tomorrow. “ Kai smiled.
“Yah! How could you! With school uniform you went to the club drinking?” Suho help Kai.
“Hwa- Young … “ Kai called “ what did he said?” The 3 of them asked each other, They cant hear what Kai was saying since he’drunk. “Let’s take him to the room upstairs. “ Chanyeol sugeested.
“Are you crazy upstairs? “ Sehun shocked.
“BAM.: Kai fell onto the floor, helpless. “Is he sick? “ suho asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol put his hands on Kai’s forhead “ Sehun Call Mr.Goh!” Chanyeol shocked, “He’s sick. “ Chaneyol eyes widen. Just before Sehun took out his phones, Kai stopped him, “ Don’t.” Kai told them “But-
“Sehun, Don’t call Mr.Goh. Something happened. “ Chanyeol finnaly gets in, He understand Kai situation. There must be something.
“But --
“Sehun, Go get some water for Kai. “ Suho seems to notice.
“Okay.” Sehun nodded.



“Hwa-Young!” Taehyung smiled.
“Oh guys!” Hwa-Young looked up.
“Eh? Hwa-Young ah sorry for this but We’re just finish our match nearby and accidentially one way woith your house. “ Jin scratch his head.
“Why you don’t come to class? And you meet Kai already?” Jimin asked innocently, ignoring Jin words.
“Kai?”
“He’s searching for you earlier, and before we went home we saw him searching for you on the rooftop.”
“what?”
“Nevermind Hwa-Young ah. See you tomorrow, “ They smiled.
“I wonder if he’s home already, He seem sick” Jin whisper to Jimin.
“Yah.” Jimin signaled Jin to stop because Hwa-Young are still looking them with serious look.
“Bye. “ They said, slowly disaapearing themselves.
“Mom. Do you know Chanyeol’s number? The tall one?”
“Oh you mean Park Chanyeol your friend? “
“Yes. Can you lend me your phone I need to ask him something.” Hwa-Young looked at her mother with her unusual look.
“It looks important. Here you go.” She passed the phone to Hwa-Young, “I already called Chanyeol for you. Just wait until Chanyeol to answer.  “ Her mother added.
Hwa-Young didn’t know how to use the phone since she just new with the world. Hwa-Young cant think of anything, She even didn’t know Nara’s number nor the others. Her mother once told Hwa-Young that Chanyeol called them telling Hwa-Young will come home on the next morning which actually Hwa-Young’s in the hospital with kai due to the drunk man.

“better?” Chanyeol asked Kai.
“You can’t get off your habit huh?” Kyungsoo asked Kai.” shut up Kyungsoo.” Kai rolled his eyes.
“Habir of getiing drunk when sick. Also with school uniform to the club.” Baekhyun added.
“I’m with my uncle. “ Kai rolled his eyes.
“Oh wait. “ Chanyeol said as he realize his phone was ringing. “Hello?” He pick it up.
“OH! “ he shocked and give Kai ‘whattodo’ look.
“Wait. “ he smiled on the phone.
“Kai, Hwa-Young asked me about you. “  Chanyeol looked at Kai.
Kai felt pissed, Why she called Chanyeol instead on his own phone, why it have to be Chanyeol first. And why she ask about his conditions after she slapped him.
“TELL HER IM NOT OKAY. “ Kai rolled his eyes.
“Okay. “ Chanyeol obeyed.
“He’s sick and he’s not okay. “ Chanyeol said with poker face.
“YAHHHHHHHHHH! Chanyeol! “ Kai throw the pillow to Chanyeol who innocently obeyed him.
“Don’t worry he’s with me …” Chanyeol told Hwa-Young.
“No.. No, he will be okay you don’t need to worry about him. “ Chanyeol smiled.
“okay okay bye…”
Chanyeol smiled as he finished the call with Hwa-Young and gave Kai his enough smile. “Why you didn’t let her come to see me?” Kai asked Chanyeol with his jealousy voice.
“Oh, Because you’re getting better. “ he said. “ And what’s up with your acting huh?” Baekhyun asked.
“Nothing, I just I’m feeling pissed when she slapped me.” Kai said.
“She DID slap you?” Sehun laughed a bit.
“Because of….?” Suho asked as he sit at the corner of the bed with coffee on his hand. “There must be something.” Kyungsoo joined in, who reading something like diary and  journal book silently with Baekhyun at the edge of the room. “Aish.” Kai sighed and pretend to sleep. “ Get out. I want to sleep.” Kai said pretend to be sleeping.
“and oh, your grandma called us and they will come here soon” Chanyeol said as they about to go out from the living room.
“WHY?!” Kai sit back.
“She told us to keep you stay here and she said Just wait and see after she ended the call, I don’t know what she was talking about.” Chanyeol said, full with intrest.
“Does she said she will bring someone along to?” Kai asked.
“Yeah.” Sehun nodded.
“Can you guys tell me completely? Kai pissed off.
“You’re te one who didn’t ask us.” Kyungsoo said in I don’t give a damn.
“Get some rest man. “ Baekhyun smiled as they smiled.
Just before Baekhyun went out from the room, Kai felt something fishy with Baekhyun.
“Baekhyun.” Kai called Baekhyun with his eyes landed on this book, The book that Kyungsoo and Baekhyun read earlier.
“Did you read it all?!” Kai asked.
“TELL ME.” Kai yelled.
“woah.. kai calm down, We’re just reading it for fun. Calm ..”
“FOR FUN YOU SAY?” Kai eyes widen as he exchanging glare with Kyungsoo.
“Kai why are you so mad?” Kyungsoo asked.
“Why you so sensitive over this old diary?” Baekhyun smirk.

“Now You’re making fi=u n of this book? HUH?” Kai finally gave Baekhyun a punch on his face, making Baekhyun fell to the ground but Kyungsoo quickly help Baekhyun to stand. “Yah!” Baekhyun glare a kai, Kai and Baekhyun start to release their anger towards each other. “You finally punch me huh mr.Kim?” Baekhyun smirk, “Don’t call me that name!” Kai yelled.
The others can heard Kai and Baekhyun talks from outside, Only Kyungsoo in between Kai and Baekhyun to stopped them from punching more faces but Kyungsoo are not to strong to stop them.
“You want to fight with me huh?” Kai replied Baekhyun’s smirk.
“YOU TWO STOP!” Kyungsoo yelled.
“You move, you after Baekhyun Kyungsoo. You read it also right?” kai glared at Kyungsoo.
“Look, we’re sorry ok for reading the books and make fun ---
“Oh you finally admit it you’re making fun of that books. “ kai smirk.
“Kai! Your problems with me not Kyungsoo, I just drag him along with me. What’s so special with that ‘Hwa-Young?” Baekhyun asked, his faced changed when he said Hwa-Young named.
“You really?!” Kai pulled Baekhyun collar who sitting calmly on the sofa after Kyungsoo help him, making Baekhyun feet inches apart with the floor.
Kyungsoo can’t help but to let them fight, in man ways. This will settle them if they already statisfied with the fights and the punches they receive, But kyunsoo also felt sorry to both of them, He really want to stop them from fighting but He cant, he’s to weak to stopthem, moreover, since the 13 years friendship that they build, Kai never had arguments with any of them, if yes, it will never until hand to hand. “KAI.BAEKHYUN. STOP!” V=Chanyeol and the others entered the living room where they was.
the other three and Kyungsoo quickly grab them apart and stop them from fighting, Suho as the eldest stop them and warned them, “This is not your type Kai…” He looked at Kai. “and Baekhyun….” He added and move his glare to Baekhyun.
Kai and Baekhyun still locking their eyes. “ Let me go.” Kai pushed Chanyeol and Sehun.
“Kai—“
“ Kai, wait… “ Baekhyun final realize on what he did reading Kai’s belong are wrong besides Kai hate people who disturb his things without his permission.
Kai took his coat and about to, Before he about to go sehun stopped him. “ I’m sorry I was searching for some medicine for you inside your car and I accidentially saw those book and --
“and what ? you think this book is girls list? “ kai cut sehun and raised Hwa-young’s diary.
“ sorry.”
“Kai, Let’s end it here, It’s not a big deal, Baekhyun didn’t man to say such a words about the book and you know Sehun, He’s  type of who think everything is right. “ suho glared at sehun and baekhyun after he finished his words.”
“Kai, forgive them, and I’m sorry you know that Baekhyun like to read books? You know his personality right? He will read everything when something is infront his eyes right?” Kyungsoo joined in.
Kai sighed and lowered the diary and felt like he’s really sensitive over the situation. “Sorry.” Kai sighed as he make himself sit.
“It’s okay. we understand you.” Chanyeol patted kai back.
“I’m so sorry for puching you, I’m so sorry I release my anger to you..” Baekhyun looked at Kai with sincerity.
“Baekhyun just got hit from the gangsters who chased us few months ago. “ Kyungsoo explained.
Kai eyes widen and looked at Baekhyun with full of sorry.
“Well, You still lack with skills anyway. “ Baekhyun joked.
Kai only laughed hearing those. “Kai! “ Their eyes landed on this girl who’s calling Kai from outside.
“Who is that?” Kai asked them.
“Don’t tell me… Did Hwa-Young said she will come here?!” Kai shocked.
“I already told her not to worry and no need to come here.” Chanyeol looked at Kai.
“Aish, Stubborn. “ Kai rolled his eyes and rushed to he door.
Kai face changed from worried to annoyed after seeing  the person who called him.
“What do you want? Why you come here with –“
“Follow me. “ She cut Kai when kai tried to finish his sentence.