023 - Newcomer

Believe
“where ?” Kai glare at Hye-Mi and his grandmother who are standing in front Chanyeol’s house. “meet my parent.”Hye-mi smiled, holding kai’s grandmother arm, trying to be caring in front of them. Kai rolled his eyes, turning his face to the other side, avoiding eye contact with Hye-mi. “KAI!” his grandmother narrowed her eyes to kai. “Mr.Goh, Bring Kai now.” She ordered Mr.Goh, Mr.Goh quickly nodded and went to grab kai’s hand but Kai back a bit, looking at Mr.Goh. “I don’t do anything wrong and why should I meet her parent?” Kai asked his grandmother. “Mr.GOH!” his grandmother ignored kai and glared at Mr.Goh, Mr.Goh grabbed Kai’s arms and force Him to enter the car, followed by Hye-Mi and grandmother. “Hello.” “Oh, Mrs.Kim! Oh Hye-mi. “ Sara shocked who’s standing in front of their house. “oh, I waited for you!—I mean, I don’t know you’re coming here.” She looked at Hye-mi, giving Hye-mi a sign. “You don’t know?” Kai asked. When Sara Lee about to answer, Kai cut her, “ Why you waited us here if you don’t know we’re coming?” Kai asked, Sara Lee tried to answer Kai but she didn’t know how to answer, her plan was failed acting like they don’t know. “C-C-Come in grandmother, Kai.” Hye-mi changed the topic. “Have a drink. Hye-mi made the tea for you grandmother, She made it up all night for you if you come to our house. “ Sara Lee smiled, glaring at the tea that serve by their maids. Kai didn’t talk, instead he only stares at the Tea. “Kai, Have a drink.” Mr.Hwa pointing to the tea, “uh? Yeah” Kai smiled. Kai really respect Mr.Hwa, He always tell himself to respect Mr.Hwa because he is nice towards him not like Sara Lee and Hye-mi whose faking everything and tried to act like a lady and a girl who always showing their luxury life to everyone. “Oppa?” Hye-Mi look at Kai. “hahaha.” Kai laughed with his smirks. “Why?” Sara lee asked, her face changed. Kai just take a sip of the tea and look at Hye mi with his cheeky smiles. “It taste good.” kai said. Hye-Mi smiled “The tea seems from Australia, don’t you think?” kai looked at Sara Lee. “uh?” Sara lee gasped. “If there’s nothing to say I’m going home. “ Kai stand up before he continue to the door his grandma stopped him by saying “Should we faster their wedding?” She said sipping her tea then faced Kai with her killer smile, her powerful words that hold kai back, Kai eyes widen “listen here, “ kai turn his back and to hye-mi and the others including mr.Hwa, “I’m not going to Marry Hye-Mi. “Kai added. “ I’m sorry Mr.Hwa, I need to go. “ Kai bowed to Mr.Hwa. “Kai—“ Hye-Mi’s mother called Kai but stopped by Kai’s grandmother. “It’s okay, don’t mind him..” She said calmly looking at the tea. “But…-- “Shall we talk about the wedding concept?” Grandmother asked. -- morning finally sets up, the sun goes up brightly and shine the town with the powerful brightness. Hwa-Young went to the school by herself, going through the morning routine, arrived there, she slide her student id card. She looked around, “weird. “ She looked at the security check up, theres nobody. she went class, take her books from her locker and went to classroom, as usual the students haven’t come to school at this time, Hwa-Young checks her notes and write down some points or her notes, soon some students went in and chatter around with their friends, Hwa-Young don’t have anyone, Nara back to her old class and Jungkook and the others come late or didn’t come to school. “Goodmorning..” the boys opened the door with their messy uniform. “Morning!” the class replied. “guess what. “ Jung kook said while placing his bag on the table. “We’re ..” Before the continue, he give his friends a look “ We’re on the list! “ they said together while looking at their classmates, they haven’t see Hwa-Young, Hwa-Young were quiet. “Really? Wow.” The other applause. “Bro! that’s amazing. Whos defeat then?” the others asks. “Of course Columbus! “ Taehyung said. “Guys. Shut up! “ Minah said, annoyed. “Fine fine. “ They surrender and went to their seat. Hwa-Young watched Kim Taehyung clearly.. “ Hwa-Young! “ the students look at Hwa-Young,Hwa-young slowly turn to the back and saw Jimin waving at her. “Why are you watching taehyung? “ Jimin asked jokingly. “Uh? Oh?! Nothing.” Hwa-Young smiles and face front. first until third period of lessons are fine and fun, did some works and many facts were told. The breaks time now take over the school and the students went out calmly, “ Young-ah!” Taehyung called as he sit on Hwa-Young’s table. “Let’s have a break with us. “ Jimin joined. “But-- “aish, Lets go.” Seokjin drag Hwa-Young along with the others. Just when they went out from the class they bumped into some group “ Hey! “One of the member said while raising his both hands in the air, “ wow. Bunch of su*kers are here.. “ They laughed. “Yah!” Taehyung grabbed by his collar. “wow. A fight is going to happen here.. “ the boy smirk. They cant see clearly his face because he was lying his back with the wall. “You want? “ Seokjin smirk. “Well, I don’t want to fights anyway, I don’t want to fight with these silly --- “Let’s go” “ The boy with the earpiece on said, cut his friends and passed Hwa-Young and the rest. “Looks like your leader are going to dead today….” Jimin said. “Hanbin ! “ The boy that Taehyung grabbed his collar went to catch up with hanbin, and the others went to follow them. “Ugh. I want to beat them up, Its been a while I didn’t beat people. “ Namjoon breath heavily. “Forget it. Let’s eat. “ Jonggi said. “Are you okay Hwa-Young?” Taehyung asked . “Uh? Yeah. “ Hwa-Young replied. “good thenn.” they smiled. --- “Kai. “ His grandmother called, “what?” kai looked at his grandmother. “I’m sending some students here, I know this school is yours but I already talked with your father. We agreed on this. “ “Then why you called me?” Kai asked. “Columbus High school and Seoul High School …” Grandmother started. “I’m going to take back our students from Columbus” “WHAT?!” “Just accept it. Here’s some student are going to Columbus High school. “ Grandmother hand in the folder. Kai checked the students that are going to columbus high school .”You choose the right person. Just send them all. “ kai rolled his eyes after he checked the folder. The students were Kim Taehyung and others. “I’m going to take back our students and we’re sending back Columbus Students to Columbus. “The black door classes, They are all from Columbus except Nara but they was there because they did a lot of problems to our school and I want to send them back to Columbus and take our students back. Since Nara already back to her old classes. “ “But there’s a problem..” The principal start a conversation “Why?” grandmother looked at the principal. “there’s one girl that are not from Columbus High school but Hye-mi dad register for her school here, which classes should we put her if the black class are going back to their old school? “ the principal asks. Kai looked at the principal after the principal said so, but Kai was watched by his grandma. “Who is she? “ “when registering, Mr.hwa said shes his niece from aboard.” “Oh, Just put her with the newcomer, the third room. “ “Okay. “ -- “Attention to black door students.. all of you come to the principal except Hwa-Young. “ Hwa-Young and the other eyes widen and give each other a look. “What’s wrong? “ Jimin asks the others. “Did we do something wrong? Why all of us except Hwa-Young?” Taehyung curious. “Yah! Let’s go. “ Seokjin said, “ Hwa-Young, we leave you for a moment. “ Jung kook flash a smiles. “Oh sure.” Hwa-Young smiles. Hwa-Young watches them as they leave and rush to the principal’s office, “ did something happen? “ Hwa-Young talked to herself and her glance changed to this group. They were walking like they were the owner of this school, the girls following them while the boys give them a friendly look. They getting near and near. “ Look whos’s here.” The boy that Taehyung grabbed by his collar earlier said to Hwa-Young. “ Should we sit here? “ The ones that have a milky skin look at the boy who with his earpiece on. “Hyung! Hanbin Hyung! “ the other one said calling his leader. hanbin look at the table while his left arm holding the tray and back to his friends. “Here?” he asked his friends. “um.” They nodded. Hanbin looked at Hwa-young and put his tray harshly in front Hwa-young, the others followed and throw away Taehyung and the others food away. “What-- “did I told you to speak?” Hanbin gave Hwa-Young his fierce glare. Hwa-Young quickly bowed and tried to run away from them but their words was strong to stop Hwa-Young “Oh, she’s …” before Hanbin continue Hwa-Young look at him “ special.” He continues and laughs. “Sit. “ he ordered. “ I -- “Hwa-Young! “ Luckily Baekhyun called Hwa-Young and quickly to Hwa-Young with the others. “Are you finish?” Chanyeol asked. “I’m …. “ Hwa-Young tried to answer But Hanbin keep giving Hwa-Young a stare. “Why? “ Baekhyun look at Hwa-Young. “Who are these guy?” Suho asked. “I… “What do you guys want?” Hanbin annoyed and look at Baekhyun. “Han… bin?” They shocked. “what are you doing here?” Chanyeol happy faces turn to anger. “Why? Problems? Where’s your boss?” Hanbin smirk. “listen here. “ Baekhyun pulled Hanbin collar. “Don’t mess up with the girl in front of you. She’s kai.“ “oh really? This is going to be interesting. “ Hanbin push Baekhyun away and adjust his tie. “let just see. “ Hanbin smirk. “see you later. Remember my name, Hanbin. Kim Hanbin. “ He pat Hwa-Young’s head. “YAH! “ Kyungsoo scream at Hanbin. “whoops.” Hanbin smirk. “did they hurt you?” Chanyeol asks as they placed their foods on the table. “No.” Hwa-Young shake her head. “It’s okay you’re safe with us. Have a sit. “ Sehun smiled. “How come they’re here. “ Baekhyun eyebrows meet and looked at Hanbin and his friends. “can I ask?” Hwa-Young looked at Baekhyun. “yesss?” Baekhyun looked at Hwa-Young while mixing his rice. “Who are they? You know each other? “ Hwa-Young asked. “He’s hanbin. To be honest he was sent to Columbus high school and as we know he makes a lot of trouble, he belong to this school but since he and his group had a fight with Columbus students that is your classmate.. he was sent there and your classmate were sent here. More likely like exchanging for a friendly purpose because last few years it was a really big problem for our school and Columbus and the people keep asking Columbus and our school to have a good relation, so Kai’s father and the Columbus owner agreed to exchange their students. “ Baekhyun explained. “but I don’t know why they came here, maybe a visit. “ Baekhyun added. “yeah. But be careful, Hanbin have a same level as Kai. “ Kyungsoo added. Hwa-Young just nodded. “ but why the girls ….” “hanbin just arrived, that’s why…. The girls prefer hanbin than Kai, because hanbin likes girls but Kai didn’t really into girls. “ “oh.” Hwa-Young nodded. “Look, the girls didn’t interested in us because Hanbin’s here.” Suho told. Hwa-Young looked around and only boys were left, the girls already left the cafeteria, “following hanbin.” Hwa-Young sighed. “huh?” Chanyeol asked “uh nothing.” Hwa-Young answered. --- “The reason why we called is that we’re going to transfer you back to Columbus High school.” “What?!” Jimin shocked. “agree or not?” They couldn’t resist, They really like Columbus high school, their old school. The school treat them better than Seoul high school. They really want to accept but thinking about Hwa-Young. “ Agree or Not?” the principal asks. “All of us? Hwa-Young too?” Taehyung asks. “Hwa-Young will stay here. “ “But-- “No buts. Starting from tomorrow, come to Columbus not here, don’t tell Hwa-Young you left this school. This is an order!” “How come?” “what if we don’t want?” “Are you crazy?” “no, so everything is confirmed. You may go.” ---- “Kai. “ “what do you want?!” Kai eyebrows meet. “We will have a small party tonight, I planned last night with Hye-Mi’s family. You can bring your friend along to our house. “ “Do I have to come?!” “Hanbin will come tonight. “ “Why you always bring him? “ Kai annoyed. “We will inform about your marriage tonight, if you don’t come you’re in trouble. You know I can do anything, This is just the beginning Kai. “ his grandmother smiled “Grandma! “ Kai yelled, but his grandmother ignored him “ What’s my schedule today?” She asked her bodyguard. “you have a meeting with wiam from france at 2 .” “Don’t forget to come later, Bring your friends along, and we will have a press conference tomorrow about your wedding.”