014 - Kai, Please.

Believe

 

 


Believe     - 014

 

Time Flies so fast, I heard many interesting stories from my classmates, they didn’t have hard feelings for the school but they felt lucky being placed in the class and meet another friends, which is Kind and respect people.
Nara Told me she Liked Sehun, Many times. Jimin felt annoyed with Nara, Jimin tried to crashed her conversation about Sehun but failed. Our Class president told us that Miss. Samantha is very busy and can’t start her lessons on the last period. So we have free times. My classmate are fun to be with, They’re not cold like the other students in this school.
“So, Hwa-Young…  You have a boyfriend? “Jimin asked me randomly.
“Huh?” Hwa-Young looked at Him.
“You don’t have? How about Ex-Boyfr--- “ Jimin smile.
“Yah, This is not the right time to ask about that! “ Nara cutted Hwa-Young and hit Jimin in the head.
“Ouch! “ Jimin glared at Nara.
“How Old are you. Jimin? Seriously? “ Nara glared back.
“Not again…” Jung kook sighed.
“She just entered my conversation with Hwa-Young! “ Jimin defense himself.
“You’re the one who asking Hwa-Young about non sense things! “ Nara replied back.
“What? Non sense? I’m just asking her! Why? You jealous?! “ Jimin smirked.
“YAH PARK JIMIN! “ Nara shouted.
Jung Kook and Jimin eyes widen looking at Nara, The other students were laughing at Nara.
Hwa-Young can’t hold back but join the other students laughing over them.
“Don’t tell me you’re on Jimin Side Hwa-Young.. you’re my best friends. “ Nara eyebrows meet
“WHAT?! “ Jimin’s voice cracked.
“You two looks stupid. Seriously, Stop it! “ Taehyun pat Their shoulders.
“I’m Not stupid! “ Jimin and Nara said coincidently.
“Stop copying my words! “ They screamed again.
What a concidience
“Ai. This two. “ Jin sighed.
“Fight ! Fight! “ The boy with his pink hair smile widely.
“Why Not! “ Both of them smirked and start foldng their sleeves.
“What? No! “ Hwa-Young shocked.
“Don’t worry, They always like this. “ Taehyung whisper at Hwa-Young.
“Okay Let’s start. “ The class president clapped his hand and start telling the other students to move all the table and chair to the side.
“Why You --- “ Hwa-Young looked at The class president.
“Don’t worry. It’s funny seeing Nara and Jimin on a fight. “ The class president smile.
“But you—you should stop them … “ Hwa-Young looked confused.
“It’s okay. Hwa-Young .. move to the side please… “ Taehyung welcomed Hwa-Young in a princess way.
“Yah. You don’t have to do that. “ Hwa-Young Laughed.
The students start moving the chairs and others to the side. “fast! We only have 30 minutes!  “ the class president clap his hand and told the whole class.
Someone pushed Hwa-Young table to the side, Hwa-Young bag was beside her table. The boy accidentially kicked Hwa-Young bag and Insed her bag were scattered everywhere on the floor – her books, Her notes, and Her diary.
“Yah! That’s Hwa-Young bag! “ Taehyung shocked.
“It’s okay. “ Hwa-Young smiled and start picking up her things.
“Aish. “ Taehyung join Hwa-Young and start helping her.

----
Chanyeol keep dragging Kai to see Hwa-Young. Wanting Kai to say sorry at Hwa-Young. They are on their way to Hwa-Young class.
“Stop locking my arms with you. I’m not a kid. “ Kai tried to pull his arms from Chanyeol.
Chanyeol didn’t say anything but smiled, keep forming  his pedo smile on his lips.
“Guys! Sehun! Help me out from this guy! “ Kai looked at Sehun who smiling quietly from behind with Baekhyun.
“Maybe next time. “ Sehun Showed his cute face.
“Yeah, Seeing your aegyo making me want to take back my words earlier.” Kai rolled his eyes.
“Why! “ Sehun shout.
“Stop it. You two. Stop! “ Kyungsoo looked at Sehun then  Kai.
Kai and Sehun ignored Kyungsoo, and start acting like nothing happened.
Suho give Kyungsoo a slight nod, avoiding Kyungsoo felling offended from them.

---
“after picking up all the things, The boy who accidentally kicked Hwa-Young’s Bag kept feeling sorry at Hwa-Young, Hwa-Young told the boy it’s okay and no need to felt sorry for, The boy still looking at the ground.
“It’s okay. It’s my mistake also for placing the bag on the floor. “Hwa-Young smiled
“But ---
“it’s Okay. “ Hwa-Young smiled while checking her things in her bag.
Something missing – Hwa-Young though.
“ Why? “ Taehyun asked.
“Something missing. “ Hwa-Young whisper to herself, She don’t heard when Taehyung asked her.
“Hello? On what time we should start? “ Nara sighed looking at Hwa-Young.
“Sorry. “ Hwa-Young shocked.
Just when Jimin and Nara about to start their so called Fight, The door being slammed and 6 goodlooking boys enter their class.
“What are you guys doing?” Chanyeol asked while looking at the class president.
“We .. We – The Class president tried to explain
“Why bring you to come here? “ Taehyung asked Them.
“You should know.… “ Baekhyun rub his neck.
“Oh – Se—Se-Sehu-Sehun-n “ Nara shocked herself while looking at Sehun who’s really in front of her.
“What?” Sehun raised his eyebrows while locking his eyes with Nara.
“Know what?” Jung Kook asked Baekhyun.
“Kai! “ Baekhyun called kai. Kai was at the back.
“Kai?” Jung Kook and the others asked each other.
“Kai…! “ Baekhyun called one more time.
“Kai! “ 5 of them called Kai as they turned to the back.

----
When we entered Hwa-Young classes, I feel like something on my feet, I looked to the floor, -- A Pink Book and some words was written on the front. I can’t see the words clearly, I decided to pick up the books, I lowered my knees and scanned the book, “Hwa-Young 20010101?” I asked myself. I open the book randomly – I knew it, Diary, Hwa-Young’s Dairy.
“Kai! “ A mad voice called my name.
“What ? “
“Hwa-Young. There she is. “ Baekhyun pointed to Hwa-Young who standing there innocently.
I stand up and remove the dust on my sleeves and picked up the diary.
“What’s that? “ Chnayeol asked.
“Someone lost her diary?” Kai raided the diary. –High enough Hwa-Young to see it.
“It’s pink in color and --
“Give it back! “ Hwa-Young cuted Kai.
“Yah. I havent finish my sentence! “ Kai glare at Hwa-Young.
“No need for you to finish your sentence, It’s mine. “ Hwa-Young answered back.
“I’m going to keeo this since you cutted my sentence. “ Kai smirked.
“Kim Jongin! Just give it back to her. You want to apologize to her didn’t you? “ Chaenyol sighed.
“No! “ Kai replied harshly.
“Give Back! “ Hwa-Young tried her best to take the diary from Kai but kai is tall enough.
“Oh.. Maybe I should read it loud .. here in front of your friends and my friends… “ Kai smirked.
“Please Don’t read it.. Please.. “ Hwa-Young eyes widen, She looked Kai in the eyes. They are locking each other eyes.
“Ha Ha. “ Kai laughed.
“Please don’t. “ Hwa-Young bite her lips trying to hold back her tears.
Hwa-Young felt like her friends will laugh at her and She’s afraid that The flashback something appeared on her minds again just like a few weeks ago.
Kai opened the books, --The first page.
Before he reads the diary out loud, He look at Hwa-Young again.
Should  I ? –Kai though.
He smirked and start clearing his throat.
“Mom, Actually I want to write everything about you after I receive this book from Dad, But I don’t know how to write or read that time ----
Kai stopped reading, he looked at Hwa-Young.
Hwa-Young look pale.
“Sorry. “ Kai lean closer to Hwa-Young and walked away.
“Kai.. Wait… “ Chanyeol and the others followed him.
“Why you didn’t finish reading that first page?” Sehun stopped Kai.
“I want to hear it too! “ Sehun whined.
Kai closed is eyes for a moment, he then opened his eyes and give his each of his friend a glare.
“I’m going first. “ Kai rolled his eyes and left his friend behind.
Hwa-Young, I’m sorry. I already read the first page just when I saw your name on the diary.


 

“Mom, Actually I want to write everything about you after I receive this book from Dad, But I don’t know how to read and write that time, I have many stories to tell you that time but I don’t know how. But know Kim teach me how to write and read before my first school start.  and yay. I made it. I can read a bed time stories on my own every night when dad went home late, Even though I didn’t have opportunity to see your face but I’m lucky to have you as my mother, You save me and let me to see the world, too see dad. I’m 6 years old today mom,  Also today is the day of your death, dad told me that.  Mom…  don’t worry about me anymore, Dad promise me that he will protect me and be the best dad in the world for me. Rest well mom. I love you.  - hwa-Young, your daughter. "



“That was written on the first page. “ Kai told himself.