013 - Luhan Tears

Believe

 

 


Believe - 013

Chanyeol sent me home last night, I don’t know what’s wrong With Kai, Does he really knows Luhan? I’m afraid to ask him, just when he sees Luhan picture he got mad. What’s wrong with him? I wish I can speak to him, but I have no rights to speak with him unless he starts a conversation with me. Chanyeol said he doesn’t know anything about the picture – I’m sure there’s something but he don’t want to tell me.  I showed the picture to him again when he sent me home, he said “cute. “that’s all. I was hoping he said “I know him “ but never mind, he don’t know about the picture.
“Aren’t you going to school?” Mom breaks Hwa-young thoughts.
“Yeah, I’m going mom! “ Hwa-young smiled.
Before making her way, Hwa-Young stopped for a moment. Hwa-Young turned herself to her room and picked her diary and put inside her bag.

----
“Mom! You should do something! Hwa-Young is still alive! “ Hye- Mi face turned mad.
“Listen here, She’s one school with you. Be careful don’t let she remember anything. And if your dad knows about She’s still alive, Your dad will put Hwa-Young instead of you to marry Kai. “ Mom explain.
“What?!” Hye-Mi shocked.
“kai don’t know her! She also don’t know Kai! “ Hye-Mi shocked.
“As I said last night, Arranged marriage, Hye-Mi… “ Sara sighed.
“We should Kill her before Me and Kai Graduation. “ Hye-Mi rolled her eyes.
“I Know… Not only you…. I’m afraid too, before she died, she knows I killed her mother. “ Sara sighed – this time with a big sighed.
“I will killed her today. “ Sara added.
“Well you should, the faster it is the better it goes. “ Hye-Mi looked at Hwa-Young picture, when Hye-Mi is officially Hwa-Young step-sister.
“Here’s my plan… “ Sara pull Hye-Mi and start whispering her plan. Seems the plan is going to be good because Hye-Mi keep smiling and nodding her head in respons to her mother’s plan.

___
I arrived early to school today, Nara and the others haven’t arrived. It’s just me. I went to the second floor, I believe the second floor is where Kai classes is.
I walk pass each classes and I stopped walking when I saw Kai, He was playing the piano. My feet froze, I want to walk away from seeing him but my legs won’t let me too. He was playing the piano, with a familiar melody, I have heard the melody before but I don’t know where and who played it for me.
Kai stopped playing the piano, He seems know someone watching him, he turned around and stood up from the piano and start walking to his class’s door. I hurried myself and left the second floor, I feel like I left something on the second floor, but I don’t know what.

__
I stopped playing the piano when I heard a footsteps, I scanned the room but it’s too early. I walked out from my class, searching for the footsteps. My eyes stopped on white envelope beside my shoes, I looked around if someone leave it here. But there’s no one, All I can hear is a heavy wood stick sounds like it’s walking. (It’s Hwa-Young crutch actually. ) I icked up the white envelope and my eyes widen, Money and a letter.
Sorry for bothering you but this money belong to you.  - Hwa-Young.

“So Hwa-Young? “ Kai asked himself.
Why you? You should take this. I really meant it, I want to give this money to you. I’m not what you’re thinking of … Hwa-Young. 
“Yo.. Kai! “ A deep voice shocked me.
My eyes widen – It’s Chanyeol.
“What?” I asked him.
“what bring you early huh?” Chanyeol patted Kai’s back.
“it’s my school. “ Kai tried to act bossy.
Chanyeol giggle.
“Whatever. “ Kai replied with husky voice.
 “How Lastnight? “ Kai asked Chanyeol while adjusting himself in his seat.
“Fine. “ Chanyeol give kai a pedo smile.
“Glad to hear that. “ Kai rolled his eyes.
“I have something to asked you. “ Chanyeol break the silence.
“What is it?” Kai looked at Chanyeol.
“Last night … Luhan ?” Chanyeol bite his lips.
“I know. That’s Luhan In the picture, with Hwa-Young named. But I’m not sure whos the girl with Luhan, Hwa-Young named was written in the picture, I’m to childish last night thinking that’s Your Hwa-Young with Luhan. “ Kai explain.
“My Hwa-Young?” Chanyeol face turned red.
“Yeah. That girl with Crutch. “ Kai rolled his eyes.
“Yah! “ Chanyeol shout playfully.
“But you should felt sorry at her, She was really afraid last night, Her hands were shaking… really shaking. “ Chanyeol looked at Kai.
“I Know. “ Kai sighed.

----
Park Nara told me that she’s going to diet and Jimin told me that they win a match. Jimin told me that he is waiting for someone for a years, He said her account  is @HY and she’s really pro. But Jimin didn’t see her online  after 11 november 2010.
“That’s long! “ Nara interrupt.
“I Know. She’s really pro and she even beat me. Her age I think same as us… “ Jimin keep nodding his head.
“And her school is TM High school. Our biggest enemy… “ Jimin raised his eyebrows.
“What? So that’s why you’re placed in this class? Because keeping in touch with TM High school? “ Nara shocked.
“Umm yeah… “ Jimin rolled his eyes. “But don’t tell anyone, Just both of you knew! “ Jimin added.
“okay okay. “ Nara laughed.
“You mean, this class is where --- Hwa-Young shocked.
“Yeah. That’s why I asked you when we first meet why you placed in our class. “ Nara smiled.
“But I don’t have a ny reasons. Maybe because of this. “ Hwa-Young said and looked at her leg in the bandage.
“There’s a reason behind that Hwa-Young. “ Nara smile warmly tried to calm Hwa-Young from feeling different with anyone else.
“So… Do you want us to tell you a story about us being placed in this class? “ Jimin smile evily.
“Sure..” Hwa-Young smiled.
“I’m going to tell you about your best friend first, Nara was placed here because she was overweight. “ Jimin smirked.
“There alots of better words than Overweight. “ Nara rolled her eyes.
“It’s okay Nara, You still cute. “Jimin wink.
“Ew. “ Nara rolled her eyes.
“ Okay, you already knew about me right? Let’s start with Taehyung hyung first… “ Jimin looked at Taehyung.
just went Jimin shot Taehyung a glare Taehyung also was glaring at Jimin, what a coincidence.
“What? Jimin! Don’t talk bad things about me. “ Taehyung glared.
“Nope. “ Jimin smiled and start thinking about something. “ I Know. “ Jimin shout making the students look at him.
“Guys, As you Know Hwa-Young is our new friend, let’s tell her about our cool story until we all placed in this class. “ Jimin raise hi both eyebrows.
“Sure! “ The class was filled with many story.

I already knew why all of them placed here in this class, But they are not bad as what the school thoughts on them, they are all kind. Even though Jimin and his other 6 friend looks scary, They are kind in the inside.


---
“Haera.  Do you still have Luhan number?” The teacher asks Haera.
After hearing Luhan named was being mention, Haera quickly went to the teacher
“Why? “ Haera asked.
“I’m thinking to have celebrations for you guys before you’re graduation, It’s been awhile since I didn’t see Luhan, I heard he is now in New York running his parents company. “ The teacher said while marking the notes.
“Yeah, Luhan is now a man. “ Haera sighed.
“I miss my bestfriends. “ Haera sit pull out a chair behind her and sit facing the teacher.
“I miss them too, Haera. Hwa-Young and Luhan. I miss them. “ The teacher force a smile.
“Hwa-Young died years ago, Luhan is on his scholarship and finish school early. And now he’s a successfully young man. “ The teacher smiled.
“Do you see Luhan when Hwa-Young’s father told us about Hwa-Young death? “ Haera asked the teacher.
“ Mhmm, my heart broke into pieces seeing Luhan, He was crying hard. He was crying that time, His hand were shaking that time, He was weak that time. I still remember that day when he clean Hwa-Young desk every morning…  He was having a hard time to forget about Hwa-Young. Luhan really loves Hwa-young. I wish Hwa-Young still here and We can see Luhan smile back. “ The teacher wipe her tears and smile warmly at Haera.
Haera place her head to the desk, She was crying. Haera trying to hide her watery face hearing about her two best friends that leave her.
“ Stay strong Haera, I know what you’re feeling right now. “ The teacher pat Haera back.
Feeling the teacher comfort Haera, Haera cry harder than before. Everyone tried to comfort her but Haera start crying harder,
“She really miss you Hwa-Young… “ The teacher whisper to herself while looking up.

---
“Sir, You have a meeting with Director Kim later. “ The assistant told Luhan.
Luhan lean his body and stare at Hwa-Young picture that placed neatly on his table.
“I miss you, Pabo. “ Luhan smile weakly.
Luhan touch Hwa-young picture, “I miss your voice the most “ Luhan bite his lip trying to hold back his tears.
“ Look, I’m now running my parent’s company, You liked it don’t you? Luhan smiled and sighed.
“I really miss you. I meant it.  “ His tears falls, He can’t hold anymore his tears. Luhan who was strong since Hwa-Young death can hold anymore his tears, he was crying hard. He still the Old Luhan, many wasted tears falls every day in his office.