The Announcement

What's Going On?

So sorry for the late update guys. Thing is, I write on my laptop, so it's kinda hard for me to update, and now since I have WiFi here- well, here's another chappie^^ I'll travel again this week, and by that time I think I'll be able to update more easily bcs I'll have WifI. Again, I apologize for my short hiatus and for the long wait.

 

                                                                              

 

"Lee Sooman hyung wants to meet us in another 15 minutes. You too, Kyungra." Kris informed us.                                  

It must be something big and important if I'll be a part of this. 

After waiting for exactly 15 minutes to pass by, we went to Sooman's office.                                                          

Kris knocked on the door a couple of times. "Come in." 

We all took a seat on the chairs that were prepared for us and were set right infront of Sooman's long table. But the chairs weren't enough. Luhan told me that he'll just stand; and he stood behind me.  

"You all must be curious to why I called all of you, including Kyungra here."

You don't say.... way to state the obvious Mr. - I mean, please continue. 

"Due to your massive popularity-" EXO-M scoffed and dusted off their clothes, as if showing off. Sooman cleared his throat. 

"As I was saying, due to your popularity, I know you have alot of fans that-" EXO-M scoffed again. 

Sooman slammed his hands on the table and stood up. EXO-M flinched. "Will you people just-" he shook his head and sat back down. "I know you're proud of yourselves."

"Yeah, cool it down guys." Kris, the one who scoffed the most, warned the other members. 

I just sat there trying hard to stiffle in my laughter. 

"Back to the topic. So, due to your popularity, I believe that it'll be too dangerous for you all to stay in reachable distance from your fans. So, I came to a conclusion that you should move to an isolated place, where not a single person but only I and the staffs, will know your location." he announced. 

"Woah. Where?! Jeju Island?!" Xiumin asked excitedly. 

That earned him a slap at the back of his head. 

"No. It's somehwere... even I'm not sure of the place's name, but no worries, we know exactly where it is."

You better know old man, because if something ever happens there... I don't even know. 

With that, we were dismissed and we head back to the dorm.

 

Moments later, one of Sooman's assistant came to our dorm to inform us that we'll be leaving in two more days.      

SO SOON, AND SO MANY THINGS TO PACK. 

We spent our last two days packing, spending some quality time together i.e. watching TV while stuffing our face with food. 

 

 

THE DAY

 

"How are we going to pack the TV?"

"Can we bring our game consoles?"

"Can we pack the sofa too?"

"Can we bring my bed?" Luhan asked. 

I gave him a look and shook my head. 

 

"Guys!" I called out loud. "The mansion's going to be fully furnished." I said. 

"But it's not going to be the same." they whined.

"Just get in the van. But Chen, you can get your game consoles. Do it quick!" I said as I and the other members ran to the car. 

 

It's 4AM, and infront of SM's building is crowded with fans. It's 4AM people. I'd be having my beauty sleep right now- or probably stuff my mouth with some more food. Sigh, I just can't get enough of food.

 

Chen came back running with a bagpack on his back, a game console and controllers in his hands, wires tangled around his body, and another controller in his mouth. With all of that, he managed to run smoothly- no wait, he tripped on the stairs; thank god, he was still in the building when that happened. He managed to gather everything back and made a mad dash to the van. 

With everyone and everything in, we made our way to *insert deep voice* THE MANSION.