The Mansion - III

What's Going On?

Hello! Sorry if this is not that scary, because I at writing these stuffs, it's my first time but hopefully it's not that bad haha.

Let your imaginations run wild when you read this lol. 

 

                                                                          

 

Oh god, I really need to pee. Why now bladder, whyyyy. 

I tried turning on the lights in the room, seems like we're currently having a blackout.

Now, where did I  put my torchlight again? I looked around the dimmed-light room, and saw it on the shelf. 

See, it's almost midnight, so therefore I shall wake Luhan up and ask him to company me to the bathroom. Just in case, you know. It's not that I'm a scaredy-cat or anything... pfft. 

"Luhan, wake up. Pleaseeee." he groaned and rolled to his side. I've tried waking him up two more times, and he didn't budge. 

Ohmy, looks like I have to go alone then... 

 


I walked in the narrow hallway, heading straight to the bathroom. In the silence, footsteps could be heard. I dared to stop in my tracks, and the footsteps were no longer heard. I took a deep breath and walked again. With the torchlight as my only light source in the dark hallway, I was sure something was bound to happen or pop out, so I attempted to run.  That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder. My body stiffened.

"Kyungra?" someone called. I turned around, to see Kris heading towards me. He was like 13 steps away and he too had his own torchlight. 

"Yeah, it's me." I answered. 

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Bathroom."

"Me too." 

Good, now I have a companion. Phew. 

 

During our walk, I asked Kris "Hey Kris. Did you- did you tap me on the shoulder few moments ago?"

He shook his head. "You saw me walking towards you just now right? My hand can't possibly reached you from that distance." he said.

Weird. I furrow my brows in a questionning manner. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Huh? Nothing. It was nothing." I shook my head.

 

2 Days Later

 

Well, two days passed by smoothly. Praise the good lord. 

 

My phone rang, and it was Chen calling.

"Kyungra! Come over to my room, we're going to watch a movie together. Movie night babeh!" Chen said on the other line.

"Alright, see you in a minute!" I said as I ended the call. 

 

"Come on Luhan, we're going to Chen's room to watch a movie." 

"Okay." he said, and we both made a move to Chen's and Xiumin's room. 

 


"Ah wait, I forgot to take my jacket with me. You go ahead, I'll meet you there." he said and ran back to his room. 

 

This is just so awesome. Note the sarcasm. 

Now, I'm alone in this dark hallway again; with my phone as my only source of light. 

 

Well, time to pull yourself together and be brave Kyungra. Leggo! 

 

My footsteps become heavy and slow as I walk through the hallway, paying attention to the paintings stuck on the walls. I was attracted to one of the paintings; two boys fighting over a ball. It just reminds me of Luhan and Xiumin when they fight over who should get the first move in the game. Good times, good times. 

 

When I moved to the painting next to it; a baby lying on it's tummy, sitting on a lady's dress, I leaned in closer to the painting, to take a closer look. I probably shouldn't have done that because the baby in the diapers suddenly jumps out of the painting with it's mouth open and all of it's teeth are fangs, towards ME. But thankfully the lady managed to catch the baby.  

I moved back, but my clumsiness made me stepped on my other foot which made me fell on my . I shone my phone's light at the painting and the baby let out a loud cry while the lady screamed her lungs out and they both exploded; their colours splashed all over my clothes. 

That's it, I'm out of here. I've had enough- my face met with a spider web when I tried to run to Chen's room. A strong wind blew and it made the web stuck to my face even more. I huffed and puffed while my hands struggled to peel the web off my (beautiful) face.  

I looked up to see a bloody fat spider making it's way down to my head. Just then, I felt something on my right shoulder. My eyes moved to the right, to see an even bigger spider on my shoulder. My hands finally managed to cut open the web and my face was finally free from it. I flicked the disgusting spider off my shoulder and took a few steps further to the front, where I tripped on something and- my vision was all black.